KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
You insubordinate wretch. I will destroy you and Darth Bane! It's bad moments are very bad. But I don't hate the show.

I don't either.. I just tune in to watch Palicki and ming na

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 16th, 2016 10:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Any knew characters shown up? Has Thor shown up yet

Old Post Mar 16th, 2016 11:40 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Captain America is showing up next week.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 12:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Kazenji

He is?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 03:10 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

laughing

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 01:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Agents of SHIELD‬ cast are live on facebook for those that are on there.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2016 12:47 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Brilliant episode.

This show is now holding solid at a high standard. Far more mature, characterisations and very interesting plots.

This is one of the only future/time related episodes on any comic-book or sci-fi shows to actually manage not to mess up and leave you with a headache. Though mostly because they copped out (sensibly).

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 09:50 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji

LOL did anyone catch the Avengers cast on a talk show when they were promoting AOU last year, and Coulson himself comes on Skype to ask if any of them would be interested in entering the Tv world, and you could tell they really weren't interested. Like at all.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 10:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by Darth Thor
LOL did anyone catch the Avengers cast on a talk show when they were promoting AOU last year, and Coulson himself comes on Skype to ask if any of them would be interested in entering the Tv world, and you could tell they really weren't interested. Like at all.
Interesting... but I don't blame them for not wanting to be on a show like this. Better not to be associated with it at all.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2016 12:49 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by basilisk
Interesting... but I don't blame them for not wanting to be on a show like this. Better not to be associated with it at all.

Yeah it honestly wouldn't do them any favors. Looking at the ratings now you'd think this was a CW show.

Gotham and Supergirl have also had serious ratings drops. So aside from on Netflix and the CW, superhero shows really aren't doing so well.

With "Comic Book" shows however obviously Walking Dead has incredible ratings.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2016 03:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

MAOS has sneakily become my favourite non-Netflix superhero show.

This season as a whole has been gripping, so far. And the humour in the last few episodes. Excellent.

I'm beginning to really like the Aussie pyro, bit disappointed with how feeble Hive was against Lash.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 02:31 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I hate to admit that I just don't watch this anymore. I wanted to like it but it's just not good. Oh well, at least Netflix Marvel is awesome.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 11th, 2016 02:46 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Awesome finale.

Can't wait for season 4.

Old Post May 18th, 2016 01:31 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by janus77

bit disappointed with how feeble Hive was against Lash.

It seems Lash was created to be Hive's opposite. Hive could possess and enslave the minds of any Inhuman, but Lash was resistant against the powers of Inhumans.

Old Post May 18th, 2016 10:47 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Going to have to watch the final, "Final" episode next week

the tv network here decided to split the double one up, They just abruptly left it at [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Daisy saying "take me" to Hive"

Old Post May 19th, 2016 12:19 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

finally watched.. Why in the world is Daisy on the run?????

Glad Ward/Hive is gone.. Hopefully the villain next season is someone good..

Old Post May 20th, 2016 06:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They need to bring back Dr. Franklin Hall (Gravitron).

Old Post May 26th, 2016 02:04 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
finally watched.. Why in the world is Daisy on the run?????

Glad Ward/Hive is gone.. Hopefully the villain next season is someone good..

Got to think in the six month span to that teaser, this whole Avengers becoming a tool for the U.N. has blossomed into a whole Superhuman Registration Act for any powered individual or vigilante. I guess Daisy is rebelling against it, and so is on the run.

The question is, who's the new SHIELD director that has replaced Coulson?

Old Post May 26th, 2016 03:15 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by roughrider
Got to think in the six month span to that teaser, this whole Avengers becoming a tool for the U.N. has blossomed into a whole Superhuman Registration Act for any powered individual or vigilante. I guess Daisy is rebelling against it, and so is on the run.

It's possible

Originally posted by roughrider The question is, who's the new SHIELD director that has replaced Coulson?

Nick Fury big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2016 06:41 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider
It seems Lash was created to be Hive's opposite. Hive could possess and enslave the minds of any Inhuman, but Lash was resistant against the powers of Inhumans.

Yeah but then it was disappointing how easily Lash was killed by Aussie Pyro.

Anyway, finally got around to seeing the finale. The end "tease" left me more confused than excited tbh. And Lol @ Matrix Ward/Hive. Glad they finally had the balls to kill him off and move on. Although I think show needed Ward (not Hive) as a continuing Antagonist with mixed feelings towards the group. So don't think killing him (the first time) was a good move, especially not the way they did it so abruptly.

This has been confirmed for a 4th season, but I'm guessing that'll be the last looking at the ratings.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 10:15 AM