KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bats2jm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I don't know about ratings. SHEILD just started off really high with ratings whilst Arrow did not iirc. But I terms of Quality, Arrow's so far ahead of this show it's ridiculous.

Why when anyone talks about MAOS people always bring up and compare it to Arrow what does Arrow have to do with shield? This happen all over the internet. Are they even the same type of show?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2013 11:28 AM
bats2jm is currently offline Click here to Send bats2jm a Private Message Find more posts by bats2jm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by bats2jm
Why when anyone talks about MAOS people always bring up and compare it to Arrow what does Arrow have to do with shield? This happen all over the internet. Are they even the same type of show?

Read the comment I was quoting.

Arrow is the big DC show on atm.

It's the same reason people going on about how lame DC heroes are on the big screen on a Thor movie thread.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2013 11:41 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bats2jm

Read the comment I was quoting.

Arrow is the big DC show on atm.

It's the same reason people going on about how lame DC heroes are on the big screen on a Thor movie thread.

So you retaliate by say how lame marvel show or on tv got it, don't really care about marvel vs dc bs. I watch them both I like them both.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2013 11:49 AM
bats2jm is currently offline Click here to Send bats2jm a Private Message Find more posts by bats2jm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So you retaliate by say how lame marvel show or on tv got it,

Lol was hardly a retaliation. If someone was putting Marvel characters down I'd respond the same. Just nowadays seems to be a lot of DC hate going around. But fact is I'm not that impressed with SHIELD. Found it a bit of a disappointment tbh. So SHIELD fans saying "DC better watch out," sounds kind of laughable to me.

But surprisingly I've checked and SHIELD had more viewers than Arrow. Even though Arrow's supposed to be the most watched show on CW I believe.

[B don't really care about marvel vs dc bs. I watch them both I like them both. [/B]

Cool same here. But I actually want them to compete so we get better shows and movies.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2013 12:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bats2jm

Lol was hardly a retaliation. If someone was putting Marvel characters down I'd respond the same. Just nowadays seems to be a lot of DC hate going around. But fact is I'm not that impressed with SHIELD. Found it a bit of a disappointment tbh. So SHIELD fans saying "DC better watch out," sounds kind of laughable to me.

But surprisingly I've checked and SHIELD had more viewers than Arrow. Even though Arrow's supposed to be the most watched show on CW I believe.

Cool same here. But I actually want them to compete so we get better shows and movies.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 28th, 2013 12:19 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Can we all get back on track please....

Anyway, last episode was pretty awesome. Good humor (not as over the top as it's been) and an interesting plot.

Seeing May finally show some personality was cool too. All in all a very good episode and interested to see what the next one has in store.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 29th, 2013 01:26 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A leader of a Hindu organization is calling on ABC Television Network and Marvel to apologize after an episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. suggested the god Vishnu could be an alien

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...ts-hindu-group/

just stupid.....as someone said elsewhere

don't see the Norwegian's pissed about Thor.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 03:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bats2jm

Originally posted by Kazenji
A leader of a Hindu organization is calling on ABC Television Network and Marvel to apologize after an episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. suggested the god Vishnu could be an alien

Saw this but its silly and to be honest Vishu does look like what we think and alien would look like ( she is blue with four arms).

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 12:07 PM
Darth Thor

Show's more like what I was originally expecting of it now. Sort of like Alphas, but with the agents being non-super powered themselves of course.

Still feel they need to put effort into making the characters more lovable. And this show could also do with a good ongoing villain and plot (something more that just "what happened to Coulson?").

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 01:45 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji

Difference is hindus still believe in that mythology, its there religion

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 03:49 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah but if you complain about someone believing that their Gods might have been aliens, then you'll have to complain about showing Atheists on TV as well, since they obviously don't believe Vishnu to be a real God. Heck anyone from any other religion won't believe Vishnu to be a real God. So they should think carefully about what exactly they're complaining about.

It's not like they've flat out shown Vishnu not to be a real God.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 30th, 2013 at 04:10 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 04:08 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

The show's definitely improving. May's personality is ... a work in progress. Ward is ... wooden but, works well when playing straight-man to Fitz/Simmons.

I think they've got the point that Skye, both as a character and the actress playing the role is not charismatic or pretty enough to capture the viewer's attention greatly and should be just a part of the ensemble rather than the audience's surrogate.

MAOS is now reaching the giddy heights of "great telly".

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 04:19 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sort of like Alphas,

Man, that show was ****ing awesome. thumb up

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 04:31 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah I was so gutted when that was cancelled!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 04:35 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

J August Richards is coming back in todays maos

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2013 03:41 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Not on this week.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2013 03:55 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They're going to war with Centipede.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2013 01:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Not on this week.

I was out helping someone that night. There was no episode?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 5th, 2013 04:50 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Nope...none.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2013 06:08 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

On the bright side, Arrow is improving.

Now with Barry Allen! Hopefully we get to see Flash too. I must have subconsciously lowered my standards a lot, over the last month, I find Arrow quite enjoyable now. Though the lead character still has no personality about him, the actor can't act and there's not enough Summer Glau or Willa Holland!

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2013 05:07 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote