KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Unforgiven: Registration and OOC

The Unforgiven: Registration and OOC
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
big grin SCENARIO!!!

That's not a reaction I'm used to. Hey, there, long time no see.

And I hope this guy is okay:

Name: Isaac Richter

Faction: Calranian

Powers: N/A

Weaponry:
-AMP Warhammer, "Skyfall"*
-Pulse Laser Pistol
-Magknife (returning magnetic knife)

"Skyfall" is a custom built Warhammer that utilizes gravity manipulation technology to enhance its destructive power. Resembling a large sledgehammer, Skyfall features a large spike on one side, while the other remains flat. Its handle contains a trigger resembling that of a gunblade that controls the hammer's grav unit. Normally, Skyfall's grav unit is active, reducing the hammer's weight until it is negligible, allowing it to be wielded with ease, even one-handed. When the trigger is pulled, however, the grav unit reverses, multiplying Skyfall's weight several times during a strike. Further, this activates the internal piston mechanism, which launches the sides of the hammer outward to impart additional force.

Appearance: Isaac is a large man with short, almost military cut blond hair, hazel eyes, and hard features. He has light skin that is nonetheless heavily tanned, and is crossed with a network of light scarring. He typically dresses in tight fitting clothing that doesn't blow in the wind, favoring high altitude gear when not wearing his armor.

Isaac also owns a suit of grav controlled jump armor. Designed to shrug off blows not only through physical toughness, the field it generates is also capable of turning away hits and deflecting laser fire to a degree, while also reducing the weight enough for the user to move unencumbered. The suit is also equipped with a set of jump jets, which combined with the grav unit are able to propel the user great distances and change direction in mid-air.

Bio: Isaac Richter was born in the Calranian Province, joining the military at a young age. However, the slowness and indecision of his superiors angered the eager youth, and after a particularly disastrous incident where he violated standing orders to wait, he was discharged and struck out on his own.

Eventually, Isaac fell in with a group of mercenaries, selling his talents to the Calranian government on his own terms and only taking jobs once the planning stage was complete. During the wars, Isaac made something of a name for himself, the 'impatient Calranian' and had a degree of success with his comparatively lightning fast strikes.

After many, many years serving in the way, Isaac was granted free reign as a Sky Privateer. He obtained his own airship and became free to harass enemy targets as he chose, attacking airships and civilian craft alike so long as he stayed within certain rules, such as sparing civilian lives.

Hearing about the return of the Almsmen of Yore, Isaac's curiosity was piqqued and he decided to find out for himself just how true the legends were.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 11:51 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

O and Scenario, both good to go.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 5th, 2013 04:24 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Where is everyone else at? This thing had more people than this back in the ideas thread. o.o

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 12th, 2013 07:31 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You also promised said people an OOC up much earlier than this. Are you really surprised they didn't stick around?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2013 09:39 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

For Kinneas.

(please log in to view the image)

(I might join as the second character in this image)

_____________-----______________

You really must not have tried very hard Kin. Lol.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2013 10:49 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I didn't, to be honest. I found a picture I liked and settled with it. >.>

Old Post Oct 13th, 2013 02:41 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

In the third picture, if you're the guy on the left I could be the one on the right. We could be mates, you and I.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2013 03:28 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Sounds good to me.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2013 04:55 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Not to rush anything, but when are we gonna get an IC thread?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 15th, 2013 10:35 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

O, you're being way too polite. Did you see how much time passed between the idea confirmation and OOC being put up? We need to kick Kin in the pants to get this moving.

WHAT DO WE WANT!?

ROLEPLAY!!!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!

NOW!!!!

Seriously, though, a IC thread would be very appreciated, please. smile

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 12:01 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Doing a quick revamp on Cael, and then I'll post up the IC thread.

Name: Faowind Caelholdt (or just Cael, for short)
Faction: Unforgiven, previously of the Freyans
Powers: ShadowCaster
Weaponry: Dual pistols, a lever action shotgun
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Bio: Faowind was born into a war like no other, one that had engulfed his people centuries before anyone he ever knew had existed. He never knew what the origin was, nor did he question it. All he knew was that it was expected of him to one day become a great warrior for his people, like his father before him. He was, however, not gifted with the natural strength that normally befell his people, but rather with a natural talent for agility and stealth. As such, he was trained not for frontline combat, but rather for more tactical approaches. He found himself finally growing proficient in the arts of war, when he began having these strange dreams... And then, the shadows came. He became adept, rather quickly, with manipulating shadows to exactly where he needed them, even finding a means of using them to engulf his enemies in shrouds of darkness, blinding them to his assaults. He soon grew to love the darkness, taking it upon himself as though it were a part of him, and learning to see as well in a setting devoid of light as if he were standing in broad daylight, making his missions twice as efficient and half as time consuming... When he could make it work to his advantage. The dreams grew worse, until one night he awoke and found himself inexplicably drawn toward the nearby forests. Though he couldn't explain it, he knew that this night would change his life forever...

For those who didn't bother to read, only real changes are his weponry, he's now a ShadowCaster rather than a Telekinetic/Telepath (since that's feeling rather dry for a power base) and I fixed the bio to reflect that, rather than the old powers. No other changes, as of yet. He still is, essentially, the same kid from the first picture, just... With a different... A darker look about him. Anyway, gonna start on the IC thread. Should have it posted soon.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 12:51 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Hooray for double posting! big grin Actually, I'm just putting this here to broadcast that the RP thread is alive and kicking! I look forward to seeing what everyone has in store for this little world of mine, so let's get out there and kick some ass, guys!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 01:05 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm just glad things can get rolling now.

I'm also taking on a new little gimmick to see how well it'll work. At the end of each post I'm going to Tag each character involved in the scene with mine, so people can know who should be able to see what's happening and reply. It's something I saw done in another forum I used to frequent, so we'll see how it works.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 07:56 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Actually, Xan, I really like that as a concept.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 04:56 PM
The Big O
The Original O

And now, I'm going to start doing that. Brilliant.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 03:41 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I think... How does everyone feel about making that a rule for this RP, as a trial thing? Let's put it to a vote!

I vote Aye, lol.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 04:32 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You already know my vote.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 08:15 AM
starryknight

Name: Elijah De' Micheals

Faction: Unforgiven ( The Wildlings of Rysendia)

Powers: Magnetism- he is able to pull, push, or bend metal at his will but most the time limits himself to only his blade.

Weaponry: a blade that sits on his arm and several knives that are concealed throughout his clothing.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Bio: Elijah was from a humble family of six and was the eldest of four children that barely got by with their parents pathetic paychecks. At fourteen he made the decision to stuff his bag with as much of his belongings as possible along with his fathers blade and left, only once regretted leaving his younger siblings. Elijah traveled around stealing to get by and learning hard lessons when he'd get caught, however, he quickly became a proficient thief that could steal a belt of a lawman without him none the wiser. He quickly became known for his skills and was approached by multiple guilds of thieves, offering a place for him in their ranks or death. He would usually leave the messengers face down in ditches barely clinging on to life.

This behavior, however, lead to assassins coming after him and caused him to constantly be checking over his shoulder. One night he find himself cornered by sword wielding assasins, steal clashed as Elijah fought to keep his life but there was just too many for even him to handle and when the final blow was about to be struck he raised his arm as a last hope and to his and the assassin's surprise the stopped mare inches from arm. At that moment something clicked in Elijah and suddenly he knew what to do. He pushed the blade causing it to run through the assassin's comrade, then with another push he caused all of the swords to be thrown from the other assassin's and just as quickly as they appeared they vanished.

Elijah looked at his opened hand with his fathers blade shinning in the moon light and a diabolical smile crept over his lips.
"My destiny revealed."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 08:49 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Good on ya, star. Approved and such, feel free to start posting whenever.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 06:19 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Talon, really? LoL stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 11:27 PM