KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » House Of El Vote: Abhilegend

How Should Abhilegend Be Sanctioned?
This poll is closed.
A 3 Month Ban From The House Of El 8 1.58%
CAST OUT FROM THE HOUSE OF EL 25 4.93%
Abhi now rules The House Of El 474 93.49%
Total: 507 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

House Of El Vote: Abhilegend
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Abhi has crossed into Zod territory. Byrne Superman bans him to the phantom zone.
maybe, I just think shunning him could turn him into Ultraman supporter, and nobody wants that...
Originally posted by Uriel005
One of several powerblocks on KMC

Church of the Gamma Father
the 1 man Church of Aquaman... internet cookies for the correct guesser and I'll give a hint. It's a mod

Thorbags

The Thanos Rage block (tm) set up a relatively close argument on Thanos in Quan's opinion anything elder god level and below. See what happens. Nihilus much more reasonable and at least doesn't try to ridiculous stretch one time deal feats as dogma...

There used to be a batman block but thats been rather worn down

Silver Surfer surprisingly never had a block of all out backers as far as I can remember.

So yeah theres the major characters that get relentless support from members.
you forgot the way of the Fist...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Last edited by pym-ftw on Sep 30th, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 11:23 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I think we should forgive Abhi. Everyone has a weak moment and deserves a second chance.

Abhilegend chose Surfer over Superman without having ever read a single Silver Surfer issue! He relied on a respect thread to cast an anti-Superman vote!

There is a word for this...

ABOMINATION!

To add to this, either a Hulk or Thor fan allegedly crushed Abhi in Superman knowledge leading to the shaming of The House Of El.

If this Herochat incident is true then that changes everything.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 11:39 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll give him this: Abhi is the first dedicated fanboy whose insistence on his character actually improved KMC relations in the process. This whole thread is win, so long as it doesn't devolve into anything nastier.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 11:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Abhilegend chose Surfer over Superman without having ever read a single Silver Surfer issue! He relied on a respect thread to cast an anti-Superman vote!

There is a word for this...

ABOMINATION!

To add to this, either a Hulk or Thor fan allegedly crushed Abhi in Superman knowledge leading to the shaming of The House Of El.

If this Herochat incident is true then that changes everything.
I bet it was shuruku. Thor fan who seemed twice as knowledgeable on Superman and the guy loves Thor. These are unforgivable acts.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 01:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Also, can someone link me to the post where abhi allegedly betrayed Superman in favor of the Silver Surfer?

Here:
Originally posted by abhilegend
Surfer wins 6/10.

He also wrote this blasphemy:
Originally posted by abhilegend
I always give surfer 6/10 over superman, superman 6/10 over thor and thor 6/10 over surfer. They are highest of heralds, they can take any of other 2 on any given day and win.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 02:22 AM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud at this thread.

Off with his head!

Although not for speaking the truth about how Superman matches up with Surfer, but for all his past crimes.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 02:37 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
I bet it was shuruku. Thor fan who seemed twice as knowledgeable on Superman and the guy loves Thor. These are unforgivable acts.

Shuruku had knowledge, but had a tendency to lowball or distort Superman feats, from what I've seen..

An example: Captain Marvel holding his own with Eclipsed bloodlusted Superman proves Cap is > Superman, while Superman defeating an eclipsed Mon El doesn't prove that Superman is > Mon El, but only proves he could eek out a win on dogged determination...

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 02:55 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by cdtm
Shuruku had knowledge, but had a tendency to lowball or distort Superman feats, from what I've seen..

An example: Captain Marvel holding his own with Eclipsed bloodlusted Superman proves Cap is > Superman, while Superman defeating an eclipsed Mon El doesn't prove that Superman is > Mon El, but only proves he could eek out a win on dogged determination...

I don't know about that discussion but when Superman beat Mon-El possessed by Eclipso, Mon-El was explicitly more powerful then Superman. It was made very clear in that story.

Anyone who believes that the fight proves Superman > Mon-El in terms of raw power, is being dishonest imo.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 03:02 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know about that discussion but when Superman beat Mon-El possessed by Eclipso, Mon-El was explicitly more powerful then Superman. It was made very clear in that story.

Anyone who believes that the fight proves Superman > Mon-El in terms of raw power, is being dishonest imo.

Daxamites being more powerful then Superman was the company line at the time. In almost every story with them, someone has to say they're more powerful.

Which never really played out in their confrontations.

But if you're going to use Eclipso as a benchmark, I don't think it's dishonest to compare Cap's performance to Superman's, as an eclipsed Daxamite is a pretty close analogy to an eclipsed Superman, when the purpose was to prove that Cap is > Superman.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 03:13 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Wait... What happened?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 03:54 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm

I never said he is all knowing I believe he has a more intimate knowledge about Superman than Abhilegend. It might be another herochat poster but shuruku is my vote.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 05:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I've just used the powers of LiZod and my mod powers to promote Abhi to Supreme Ruler of the House of El, and he's also the boss of LOB and Quan on KMC. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 05:14 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Badabing
I've just used the powers of LiZod and my mod powers to promote Abhi to Supreme Ruler of the House of El, and he's also the boss of LOB and Quan on KMC. thumb up
No man, lizard, or pretender can ever dream to boss Quahn around. I destroy that which I deem inferior.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 05:17 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Who died and put LoB in charge? I have good mind to banish you both for this affront.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 05:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
Who died and put LoB in charge? I have good mind to banish you both for this affront.
He put the vote to the people. They have spoken. Abhi is out for his crimes.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 05:23 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
He put the vote to the people. They have spoken. Abhi is out for his crimes.

Then you and about 4-5 other people in this thread can join him, as you're just as bad.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 05:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Then you and about 4-5 other people in this thread can join him, as you're just as bad.
This isn't about his crimes it is about him betraying Superman. That crime is unforgivable in the House of El. I didn't make the thread I just cast my vote as a taxpayer of kmc.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 05:32 AM
Alias Stone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tax payer?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 05:44 AM
Alias Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Alias Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Alias Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

No one did, I got asked via PM and I told him to start this thread because he was going to spam the superman vs SS thread with it.

As for Abhi. He is forgiven.

Last edited by Diesldude on Oct 1st, 2013 at 06:38 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 06:36 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by pym-ftw
you forgot the way of the Fist...

And the Doom Platoon

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 07:28 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote