KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)

Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
1. 100 tons for hulk? Seriously?
2. Lol Yeah that strength feat from Goku's is very unimpressive from someone of his stature.
Like i said hater. yes regular hulks base form is 100 tons unless its a different version like WW or savage. But yeah thats how it works it was said that buu was as strong as goku in level 3 so whether you like it or not thats the way. Unless you have a citation that can prove that buu is not that strong before goku got his bag ass upgraded power hell at the end of the buu saga goku in base form had almost reached ssjl1 gotenks and yes he is to all you haters it was even stated by the man himself.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:49 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I lol'd. If you disbelieve that Hulk could destroy Buu with physical force I can't help you. Lolsourcebooks.

Class 100 is the highest listing they use, base Hulk is still much stronger than just '100 tons'. Also, stop trying to scale linearly, you can't just multiply Goku's strength by powerlevel multipliers.

160 000 tons is still garbage for a Herald level character even if you do scale that way.

Edit: Sniped.
Actually im still right unless its a different form like ww or savage his base is 100 tons. Hulk cant destroy buu with physcial force nobody can its fact whether you like it or not. And buu is as strong ass level 3 goku in strength terms so unless you prove me wrong im right. so yeah hulk cannot with physical force destroy buu no matter what thats just a fact if you dont think that then cant help you. the only reason he is a high herald is because of numerous fanboys who put him their or its because they got by his full power not his base form.

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 16th, 2013 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:53 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

No, you are not right.

No, that is not a fact. He was destroyed by physical force.

SSJ3 Goku is not strong for a Herald level being, at all.

Hulk is stronger.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:54 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No, you are not right.

No, that is not a fact. He was destroyed by physical force.

SSJ3 Goku is not strong for a Herald level being, at all.

Hulk is stronger.
I really do hate haters like yourself you dont accept dbz facts no matter what im right and 160000 tons is a lot more than hulks base form and no it wasent a physical force that killed him it was a blast hulk has no blast hulk loses. Also level 3 goku not strong for herald I laugh at your raging your wrong im right Goku could solo must of marvel's and dc's low and mid heralds without using full power so keep on raging and saying dumb stuff cause this is kinda of fun watching you make an idiot of yourself

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 16th, 2013 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 06:57 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Most Low Heralds are in the 100,000 ton range :l Low Herald.
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Like i said hater. yes regular hulks base form is 100 tons unless its a different version like WW or savage. But yeah thats how it works it was said that buu was as strong as goku in level 3 so whether you like it or not thats the way. Unless you have a citation that can prove that buu is not that strong before goku got his bag ass upgraded power hell at the end of the buu saga goku in base form had almost reached ssjl1 gotenks and yes he is to all you haters it was even stated by the man himself.
You know its the common fanboy response to call all that disagree a 'hater'.

And no. 100 tons is a heavy build tank. Find it odd why you would even bring up an unraged weaker version of the Hulk in this. Yeah, see the person that makes the claims is the one who needs proof, so go ahead and find me the scan which states that all Ki changes makes a linear change to all stats. I'll wait.

Oh, and.. who cares? Its only 40 tons. Make it 400. Hell, make it your 160.. wait, you're multiplying by 50 again when he was only able to do this feat after SS1.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 07:00 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and.. who cares? Its only 40 tons. Make it 400. Hell, make it your 160.. wait, you're multiplying by 50 again when he was only able to do this feat after SS1.
this line made no sense and lol at his raging

Attachment: vub.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 07:02 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I'm not the one screaming haters at everyone whose argument you don't like.

400 tons is pathetic.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 07:05 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im not the only who thinks hulks base is 100 tons either
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ulks-power.html
http://hulk.wikia.com/wiki/Hulk
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...15015159AA9yaGG

Their are several others who say it and agree with it.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 07:08 PM
SkillzDatKillz

Buu cannot be hurt by any physical attacks, so people like hawk-eye or black widow etc would have no effect on him. Vegeta and Goku could fuse, and then destroy the planet, and everyone except for thor. Goku Vegeta and Buu would then slaughter Thor. So in the end, it would only take three people to destroy marvel.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 07:09 PM
SkillzDatKillz is currently offline Click here to Send SkillzDatKillz a Private Message Find more posts by SkillzDatKillz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not the one screaming haters at everyone whose argument you don't like.

400 tons is pathetic.
Buu is 160000 ton lifter if you were reading what i had been saying also this will probably get you buthurt but goku at the end of the saga in base form is stronger then kid buu so goku if you knew your shit is able to lift 160000 tons in base thanks to that massive upgrade in his power so if you disagree fine go ahead and say so but i know my crap and you dont.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 07:17 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

No one cares about yahoo answers, or calcs when it comes to Wikias. And that KMC thread is both 8 years old and as per OP about the Movie version. Again, calcs >

Prove Ki increases work that way, I've already asked of this.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 07:22 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one cares about yahoo answers, or calcs when it comes to Wikias. And that KMC thread is both 8 years old and as per OP about the Movie version. Again, calcs >

Prove Ki increases work that way, I've already asked of this.
Actually people still believe that and no one has said other wise plus people do care you dont cause it makes you but hurt also I never said ki is like that i said thats how strong they are if you dont like it find but its fact and I have given you reasons on why it is. And why ask when you can look it up.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kid_Buu

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 16th, 2013 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 08:10 PM
iscaremonkeys

kid buu woops hulks ass. That Match is so one sided. Kid buu Is like 5X faster its a WTFstomp

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 08:18 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
kid buu woops hulks ass. That Match is so one sided. Kid buu Is like 5X faster its a WTFstomp
yayyyyyyyy someone who probably knows DBZ only kid buu is much more faster than 5x

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 08:23 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Actually people still believe that and no one has said other wise plus people do care you dont cause it makes you but hurt also I never said ki is like that i said thats how strong they are if you dont like it find but its fact and I have given you reasons on why it is. And why ask when you can look it up.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kid_Buu
Was it not you who started multiplying Goku's ton lift by his Ki multipliers to get the 160,00 tons figure?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 08:38 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was it not you who started multiplying Goku's ton lift by his Ki multipliers to get the 160,00 tons figure?
oh thats what you meant ya im saying that L.1 boost him by 50 , L.2 by 2, L.3 by 4 and at the end of dbz goku was equal to buu in strength who by all the reasons i gave you should know by now that its strength was 160000 tons so ya.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 08:41 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Then like I said, show me where its stated that Ki increase are synced in such a linear manner to physical stat increases.

We can all see they get stronger, faster, etc. Problem is if you decide you want to multiply by a solid number you'll have to prove that you can use that number like you want.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 08:51 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then like I said, show me where its stated that Ki increase are synced in such a linear manner to physical stat increases.

We can all see they get stronger, faster, etc. Problem is if you decide you want to multiply by a solid number you'll have to prove that you can use that number like you want.
If you dont know this already then i refuse to argue with you any longer it insults me when i agrue with someone who claims someone would win but not no a single thing about the other character know your shit you have just been put as an idiot in my book.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 08:54 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I'm asking you to prove your argument with a scan. You refuse. That means you have no argument, its that simple.

Maybe you should know more about DB before standing on that side :/

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 08:57 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm asking you to prove your argument with a scan. You refuse. That means you have no argument, its that simple.

Maybe you should know more about DB before standing on that side :/
I know my dbz I cant show you that it boost him by 50, 2 , and 4 its been stated if you knew your crap I have proven you wrong several times and you have not given scans either so i dont want to hear it your just mad cause your losing an argument you should no your crap before arguing with someone who actually uses logic and his brain.

Attachment: vub.jpg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

Old Post Oct 16th, 2013 11:40 PM