KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)

Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

And besides everyone knows the multiplication process even you on some different threads said it was x50, then 2 then 4 the only reason your not agreeing to it now is because i gave reasons why hulks base is 100 tons and why goku's base is far beyond 400 tons you can deny it all you want but i had seen you multiply like that so dont even try to lie now.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 12:12 AM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
What im saying is that the only way to beat Buu is to produce a blast powerful enough that it even destroys his atoms so hulk is pretty much screwed in this fight.

Hulk has destroyed dimensions just by thunder clapping & from the shock waves from his punches.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 05:38 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hulk has destroyed dimensions just by thunder clapping & from the shock waves from his punches.

That's also Hulk's best feat ever.

Guess what's more impressive?

(please log in to view the image)

Hulk will get turned to candy before he can think about doing anything.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 05:56 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I lol'd. Woo, a tiny hole > destroying dimensions.

Spirit bomb is suddenly non physical.

The DBZ bias in here is getting a bit steamy.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 08:26 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I know my dbz I cant show you that it boost him by 50, 2 , and 4 its been stated if you knew your crap I have proven you wrong several times and you have not given scans either so i dont want to hear it your just mad cause your losing an argument you should no your crap before arguing with someone who actually uses logic and his brain.
"I can't prove it"

Far simpler than I imagined.

But I've grown bored of waiting for you to supply evidence to your.. somewhat lacking claims. Yes, the multipliers for the SS stages are 50, 2 and 4. The issue you seem to be missing is that they're talking about the power level/Ki increases, not their speed, strength etc increases. Want to say that his Ki goes up by 400x? Go for it, its true. But if you want to suggest his speed, his strength, durability, intelligence, post work out scent or whatever increases by that same amount, you'll need to provide evidence that confirms this direct 1:1 connection.

Do that, and there will be no arguments. If not stop bitching about it.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 10:13 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

He made the hole by just screaming. And that whole in space/time could have destroyed the universe as Piccolo noted. Not to mention that is the Hulk's single greatest quantifiable feat, in 50 years.

The DBZ downplay is ridiculous. What is Hulk going to do to Buu? Punch him? Thunderclap? Rofl. Buu turns him into candy or blitzes the shit out of him. Or just destroys the planet 10 times over with a casual blast.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 10:16 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

The universe chain was only said in the anime, unless Piccolo made a comment in the manga.

Been thinking, if SS Goku could fight with 40 tons in the way base can with 2, does that mean that 50x Ki boost gives him 20x strength?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 11:53 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BloodRain
The universe chain was only said in the anime, unless Piccolo made a comment in the manga.

Been thinking, if SS Goku could fight with 40 tons in the way base can with 2, does that mean that 50x Ki boost gives him 20x strength?
Listen his SSJ levels boost a lot of things but not everything. It boost strength, speed, durability and a few other things you would know this if you knew your stuff also stop complaining that i havent given feats even though i gave you sites especially when you have gave nothing at all.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 12:26 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Only if it is definitively shown that 2 tons (It was 4 actually but just to address your point) is base Goku's limit and 40 tons was SSJ Goku's limit.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 12:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

Actually the spirit bomb is energy not a physical attack like a punch or kick it is a blast powerful enough to destroy buu all the way to his atoms you have no valid argument.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 12:28 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Only if it is definitively shown that 2 tons (It was 4 actually but just to address your point) is base Goku's limit and 40 tons was SSJ Goku's limit.
I lol at this goku in base easily lifted up a 15 ton boulder before the end of the cell saga you know nothing about his strength he was lifting 40 tons in 10x gravity thats fact.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 12:31 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BloodRain
"I can't prove it"

Far simpler than I imagined.

But I've grown bored of waiting for you to supply evidence to your.. somewhat lacking claims. Yes, the multipliers for the SS stages are 50, 2 and 4. The issue you seem to be missing is that they're talking about the power level/Ki increases, not their speed, strength etc increases. Want to say that his Ki goes up by 400x? Go for it, its true. But if you want to suggest his speed, his strength, durability, intelligence, post work out scent or whatever increases by that same amount, you'll need to provide evidence that confirms this direct 1:1 connection.

Do that, and there will be no arguments. If not stop bitching about it.
Apparently you dont know dbz if you do not know this god the hating in here just gets worse especially this guy look ki boost strength speed and everything else ever seen goku vs freeza goku couldn't keep up with freeza in anything and he didn't even have to go a quarter of his power but remember when he turned yeah he kept up a lot easier and was even more physically strong. Also goku was already in bad condition before he turned so he wasent even able to use his full strength. And no level 1 dosent boost him by 20 it boost him by 50 now your just making up shit also this was before he hit full power SSJ1.

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 17th, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 12:38 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Um ya when has current hulk done that. That was when hulk was reaching his best but he starts in base he will be dead before even gets to that that is what your not getting.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 12:43 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Um ya when has current hulk done that. That was when hulk was reaching his best but he starts in base he will be dead before even gets to that that is what your not getting.

Current Base Hulk is stronger than the aforementioned Hulk.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 01:32 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Current Base Hulk is stronger than the aforementioned Hulk.
Correct me if I'm wrong didn't captain america knock hulk out.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 01:35 PM
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Originally posted by TheTyrant
He made the hole by just screaming. And that whole in space/time could have destroyed the universe as Piccolo noted. Not to mention that is the Hulk's single greatest quantifiable feat, in 50 years.

The DBZ downplay is ridiculous. What is Hulk going to do to Buu? Punch him? Thunderclap? Rofl. Buu turns him into candy or blitzes the shit out of him. Or just destroys the planet 10 times over with a casual blast.

Correct with me if I'm wrong but wasn't that Buu actually Super Buu who was actually stronger than Kid Buu because he had absorbed the Kai's. I thought Kid Buu who was the original Buu was just more ruthless not more powerful.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 04:13 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Listen his SSJ levels boost a lot of things but not everything. It boost strength, speed, durability and a few other things you would know this if you knew your stuff also stop complaining that i havent given feats even though i gave you sites especially when you have gave nothing at all.
Burden of proof.

Apparently you dont know dbz if you do not know this god the hating in here just gets worse especially this guy look ki boost strength speed and everything else ever seen goku vs freeza goku couldn't keep up with freeza in anything and he didn't even have to go a quarter of his power but remember when he turned yeah he kept up a lot easier and was even more physically strong. Also goku was already in bad condition before he turned so he wasent even able to use his full strength. And no level 1 dosent boost him by 20 it boost him by 50 now your just making up shit also this was before he hit full power SSJ1.
I'd rather my fanhood for DB wasnt put near this fanboy craze you have going on. Cool, it increases his stats. Now quantify it, burden of proof.

Look, it isn't that hard. You believe it has a direct 1:1 relationship, right? Well if you're so certain you wouldn't mind backing up your argument. Can you do this or not? You are meant the be great DBZ fanboy, so lets see you defend your beloved verse. I'm giving you a window to prove to everyone you're right, I suggest taking it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 05:52 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

As you can see he starts off at 8 tons then he does 40 tons though he cannot move he was still able to lift it and remember this is on a kai's planet which is 10x gravity so it is actually 400 tons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8SfpOj6vmU

This is goku at level 3 and they are almost equal yet kid buu is a little bit stronger so if goku's lifting is 400 tons then multiply it by 50, 2, then 4 and you have Kid buu's strength.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNuXZR-pGzg

And if you already didnt know goku at base was equal to kid buu at the end of the saga where they last fought.

He also explains in here that his planet has 10x gravity. All other kai planets are similar to his they all have 10x gravity. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIOcQQZ9M_Q

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 17th, 2013 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 06:50 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

no expression

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:10 PM
NemeBro

Kid Buu beats Hulk.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote