KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)

Marvel vs. DBZ (matchups)
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I have given you several feats and several websites and you have gave nothing.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:12 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kid Buu wins, but not because of your argument, which is gay.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:16 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kid Buu wins, but not because of your argument, which is gay.
gay or not its fact

Attachment: prince.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:17 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I asked you to prove one simple thing, the 1:1 perfect increase to multiply stats by Kin increases.

I did not ask you to show me Goku fighting under this weight, the gravity of that world or that SS3 Goku is on K.Buu's level. Only the evidence of Ki boosts doing the exact same increase to other stats. Thats all.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:19 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BloodRain
I asked you to prove one simple thing, the 1:1 perfect increase to multiply stats by Kin increases.

I did not ask you to show me Goku fighting under this weight, the gravity of that world or that SS3 Goku is on K.Buu's level. Only the evidence of Ki boosts doing the exact same increase to other stats. Thats all.
Ever heard of the kaio-ken Vegeta was beating the shit out of goku then goku used it then he became faster, stronger, and even more durable in the fight and thats a ki increase to his overall abilities. And his super sayin levels are even better.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:23 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Correct me if I'm wrong didn't captain america knock hulk out.

When?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:47 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
When?
He had teamed up with spiderman to do it though but he was the one to knock him out I think it was ultimate captain america but im not sure.

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 17th, 2013 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:52 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Never recall that happening in 616.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:55 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know but here is a cite that tells about everyone knocking out hulk

http://forums.comicbookresources.co...p/t-261498.html

I have also been told that Ultimate hulk would beat 616 hulk by several different peopl

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 17th, 2013 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 07:58 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Kaio-Ken is a very specific tech with its own traits, which still says nothing about other techs or natural growth. I'm asking for a direct line confirming all Ki boosts are 1:1.

Oh and Tyrant, you're around so can you point out the scan where someone remarks about the multiplication? Last time I checked I only found it mentioning the battle power change, nothing else.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 08:02 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BloodRain
I'm asking for a direct line confirming all Ki boosts are 1:1.
Ok didnt understand this part be more clear please

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 08:04 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by I am Vegeta
I dont know but here is a cite that tells about everyone knocking out hulk

http://forums.comicbookresources.co...p/t-261498.html

I have also been told that Ultimate hulk would beat 616 hulk by several different peopl

616 Hulk would rape the shit out of him. Cap has not knocked out 616 Hulk. You've been told wrong, if you've been told at all.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 08:07 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Fair enough. Right, we all know that SS states increases their Ki by a certain amount while making them stronger/faster/etc, a well known fact I'm not disagreeing with. The problem here is that you're saying Goku's physical strength etc goes up by exactly 50x when every single statement about SS only states how it increases the Battle Power/Power Level/Ki of the user.

The physical attributes do increase but nothing has ever said that they would multiply by the exact same amount as it does for their Ki.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 08:22 PM
MrMind

dbz wins every match half the roster can solo

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 10:12 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote