KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Help with identifying this film

Help with identifying this film
Started by: DarrenUK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarrenUK

Help with identifying this film

Hi,
Can any of you PLEASE ID this film for me that I saw in about 1977-78 on TV here in England.
It was an American TV movie (I think), or possibly an episode of a 70s US cop drama. For years I thought it was an episode of Kojak, but I now know it wasn't. I can find nothing on Google either.
Basically, it was something about a killer called The Hydra. He would make calls to potential victims (women) and say(in a creepy child's voice) "This is the Hydra...."
The only scene I can remember is at the end he dresses as an old woman and enters the dressing room of an actress, who is doing her make up in the mirror. You see him enter the room in the mirror (out of focus) and approach the actress. Only then do you see it is a man dressed up.
There is the possibility I'm remembering 2 different films but I'm fairly sure it was the same one. I've been trying to ID this film for years now so any help would be appreciated.
Darren.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 11:43 PM
DarrenUK is currently offline Click here to Send DarrenUK a Private Message Find more posts by DarrenUK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chumdog

cant find anything on it

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 09:55 AM
chumdog is currently offline Click here to Send chumdog a Private Message Find more posts by chumdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote