KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Terminator: Genysis

Terminator: Genysis
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit being angry. You're a hater. Always going to be. Don't diminish Arnold by saying the word good. He looks great. I believe he isn't too told to play the Terminator. You disagree. You're wrong. I'll see the movie. You probably will see it in secret.

Since when are Terminators supposed to age? Stop masturbating over his muscles and think for once in your life.

All credit to him for bulking up the way he has, but fact is having an old Terminator isn't the best idea. He's in it for the name.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 07:35 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Since when are Terminators supposed to age? Stop masturbating over his muscles and think for once in your life.

Maybe because it has something to do with their skin

From T2

quote:
I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 07:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't see the problem. We're talking fiction here. They made it a point that the terminators have living tissue over their endoskelletons. Its entirely plausible under the Terminator universe. IMO it is a clever decision to shut up those who would ***** and complain about the terminator looking aged.

Stop hating bros. The movie will probably be shit, but come on.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 11th, 2014 at 07:44 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 07:41 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Doubt the movie will be shit when it has Alan Taylor involved with it, Recently did the second Thor movie & some Game of Thrones eps.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 07:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I hope so. It can't possibly be worse than Bale's entry. That shit was such a borefest. I don't know why. But they keep focusing on other characters instead of John Connor. Guess his would be legacy is too big for writers lol. Although they did focus on John in the last one...but...am I the only one who feels like they missed something? Effin' T3's lame John and T4's Batmanesque John.

Damn it all.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 11th, 2014 at 07:53 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 07:50 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I did the like the look they were going with Terminator Salvation... But yeah there was something missing.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 07:56 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I think I just want to see the original John Connor. The badass who sent the Terminator back in time. The one who saved everything and ****ed up the timeline. I don't know why but he looked so epic in the one minute we saw him in the beginning of T2. I didn't like how they focused on his ***** in the third one, and couldn't care less about the human cyborg(forgot his name) from the 4th.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 08:02 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Maybe because it has something to do with their skin

From T2

Oh I know that. Trust me, I've seen T2 almost as many times as I've seen Star Wars (many times).

But it's going to be a 40 year old Terminator?(Arny's age minus the age the skin is when it is put on a Terminator). Are we still going to see young T101's? Are we going to see other Old Terminators? Is there a reason we haven't seen Old Terminators before.

Nah just don't buy it. He's in it because he's Arny, not because it makes sense to bring in an old Terminator.

Originally posted by Zack Fair

Stop hating bros. The movie will probably be shit, but come on.

Lol I can criticize a certain look and aspect without being a Hater. Believe you me if this film Rocks, I'll be the first one jumping up and down about it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 09:19 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

All credit to him for bulking up the way he has, but fact is having an old Terminator isn't the best idea. He's in it for the name.
How do you know this Terminator ages ? It would actually be far more deceptive and sneaky to have a Terminator age by appearances tbh.

Unlike you I have faith in the former Mr. Olympia. Quit being a hater like Rob because as you admit you can't wait to jump on board so you're trying to have it both ways. Unlike you and Robbie we believe in Arnold.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 11:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd rather have a new terminator, but it's not that big of a deal. Arnold can still sell it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 11:49 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Firefly218
Arnold can still sell it.

Pont is, people will be more focused on that fact that it's a 66 yr old actor playing a Terminator & not so much as Arnie re-prising his role.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 06:43 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Unlike you I have faith in the former Mr. Olympia. Quit being a hater like Rob because as you admit you can't wait to jump on board so you're trying to have it both ways. Unlike you and Robbie we believe in Arnold.

Of course you do! Your one of those children who thinks T3 was a masterpiece just because Arny was on it.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 07:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Of course you do! Your one of those children who thinks T3 was a masterpiece just because Arny was on it.
I didn't care for the movie but Arnold wasn't the problem it was the script.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 03:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You really need to get over the fact that I'm just better than you and not be so whiny and resentful in every post across these forums. You might actually enjoy your time here.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 04:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I didn't care for the movie but Arnold wasn't the problem it was the script.

laughing out loud

Exactly. Stop pretending this movie is guaranteed to be something great.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 04:44 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't it Arnold what you have a problem with though? From what I hear, the script is actually really good. You don't have to be so pessimistic all the time. You'll get stress wrinkles

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 05:00 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I didn't say it was. You don't understand simple words. I said I believe Arnold can sell the Terminator. I always believe the movie's success depends on the script.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 05:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Isn't it Arnold what you have a problem with though? From what I hear, the script is actually really good. You don't have to be so pessimistic all the time. You'll get stress wrinkles
Exactly. He gets called on it and tries to change his argument midway through the thread.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 05:03 PM
ares834

lmao at Arnie being called fat.

Anyway, glad he is in it. Terminator isn't Terminator without him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 05:33 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Do hope the movie does end up being good, With Alan Taylor on board for directing duties.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 06:50 AM