KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Terminator: Genysis

Terminator: Genysis
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Isn't it Arnold what you have a problem with though? From what I hear, the script is actually really good. You don't have to be so pessimistic all the time. You'll get stress wrinkles

And you can stop attacking every tiny criticism someone throws at a brand you like. It's turning you into a whiny kid.

And who exactly has told you that the script is "really good?" You have some inside info we don't know about. And I've already told you I'll be over the moon if this movie is great. I guarantee you I'm a bigger T-Fan than you and Quanchi combined.

Still doesn't change the fact that using an OLD Terminator ain't the best idea. Contrary to common belief, the Franchise can carry on without him. The last one wasn't bad because it was missing him, as proven by T3 which had Arny.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I didn't say it was. You don't understand simple words. I said I believe Arnold can sell the Terminator. I always believe the movie's success depends on the script.

Actually it's you who has severe comprehension problems.

Exactly. He gets called on it and tries to change his argument midway through the thread.

Still crying how I called you out on your Khan BZ Challenge laughing out loud

Yes this is the TROLL who ran for his life from a Kenobi vs Khan BZ after going on for over a year about how Khan stomps Yoda.

You are THE TROLL of KMC laughing

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jun 13th, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 10:09 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
And you can stop attacking every tiny criticism someone throws at a brand you like. It's turning you into a whiny kid.

And who exactly has told you that the script is "really good?" You have some inside info we don't know about. And I've already told you I'll be over the moon if this movie is great. I guarantee you I'm a bigger T-Fan than you and Quanchi combined.

Still doesn't change the fact that using an OLD Terminator ain't the best idea. Contrary to common belief, the Franchise can carry on without him. The last one wasn't bad because it was missing him, as proven by T3 which had Arny.

Yes this is the TROLL who ran for his life from a Kenobi vs Khan BZ after going on for over a year about how Khan stomps Yoda.

No, it isn't. Everyone is in here telling you with you being unable to comprehend and even worse stick with your own argument. You seek to insult and avoid the topic or your point altogether.

My Khan/Vader battlezone challenge you backed down the day of. I decided to give you a chance despite your cowardice but you kept ignoring the battlezone format altogether and started crying in your own op like a love sick woman.

Someone else answered the bell you were to cowardly to the day of. May you forever live in shame.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 02:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

No, it isn't. Everyone is in here telling you with you being unable to comprehend and even worse stick with your own argument.

Really? So now you and Firefly is everyone?!

You do realize that pretty much EVERYONE here has confimed at one point or another about the Total TROLL you are right?

You seek to insult and avoid the topic or your point altogether.

Nah that's you. I've stayed on topic. Try to keep up Dumb Ass.

My Khan/Vader battlezone challenge you backed down the day of. I decided to give you a chance despite your cowardice but you kept ignoring the battlezone format altogether and started crying in your own op like a love sick woman.

Someone else answered the bell you were to cowardly to the day of. May you forever live in shame.

Tell yourself whatever Bull you like. Everyone who read that thread knows exactly what happened. You keep hiding from me laughing

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 03:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Really? So now you and Firefly is everyone?!

You do realize that pretty much EVERYONE here has confimed at one point or another about the Total TROLL you are right?

Nah that's you. I've stayed on topic. Try to keep up Dumb Ass.

Tell yourself whatever Bull you like. Everyone who read that thread knows exactly what happened. You keep hiding from me laughing
Your personal opinion of me is once again you avoiding the issue altogether.

No, you haven't. I believe Arnold the terminator can still be an effective terminator. You don't.

Yeah, the day of you begged for Kenobi. After you ignored protocol I decided to cast you out. I am going through with the matchup I wanted you originally accepted. The day of you backed down and pulled one of the biggest acts of kmc cowardice I have ever witnessed. Gutless.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 03:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Oh and I didn't realize even Firefly said he'd rather not have Arny back.

I'd rather have a new terminator, but it's not that big of a deal. Arnold can still sell it.

Soz Firefly never saw that. You can ignore whatever I said to you last.

Looks like you're on your own Quanchi. Same as always laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 03:06 PM
Darth Thor

Your personal opinion of me is once again you avoiding the issue altogether.

I have addressed the issue plenty. Try to keep up. I know it's diffcult for you,but at least Try.

No, you haven't.

Yes I have.

I believe Arnold the terminator can still be an effective terminator. You don't.

Not in the context of the rest of the Franchise, No.

Yeah, the day of you begged for Kenobi. After you ignored protocol I decided to cast you out. I am going through with the matchup I wanted you originally accepted. The day of you backed down and pulled one of the biggest acts of kmc cowardice I have ever witnessed. Gutless.

laughing out loud

Oh don't worry. Everyone saw you for the real Coward you were that day. First accepting the Kenobi challenge, even outright admitting that Kenobi is an INFERIOR foe to Skywalker, and then quickly taking it back, realizing your attempts at Trolling on Jedi Feats had failed with me as your opponent laughing

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 03:10 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I have addressed the issue plenty. Try to keep up. I know it's diffcult for you,but at least Try.

Yes I have.

Not in the context of the rest of the Franchise, No.

Oh don't worry. Everyone saw you for the real Coward you were that day. First accepting the Kenobi challenge, and then quickly taking it back, realizing your attempts at Trolling on Jedi Feats had failed laughing
another, you tried blaming t 3 on arnold. His performance was fine it was the script, sport.

That is why you don't believe whereas other posters do. You're a hater. Zack correctly called you out there.

You posted a poll and ignored protocol. I won't have some jackass in a battlezone who doesn't respect himself nor the rules themselves.

You accepted the Vader one which is what I wanted. You backed down. I found someone else. You lost your honor. I will complete the battlezone you accepted over a year ago. You sicken me.

smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 03:17 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

First off, I was not attacking your criticism, I was addressing it. It's a legitimate criticism that I disagree with.

Many actors involved with the project, like JK Simmons and Matt Smith, have glowing reviews of the script. In fact, aforementioned JK Simmons was going to reject the offer for Terminator but the script was so good he decided not to.

You have no idea how big of a Terminator fan I am.

Give Arnold the benefit of the doubt will ya. He's still a good actor.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 05:31 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He's still a good actor.

Odd thing to say, imo. He was never a really good actor like say Gary Oldman or Christian Bale. He was good at what he did, mostly cheesy action flicks. I love me some 80-90's Arnold action flicks. Though Twins an Kindergarten Cop are two of his better films and they're not action based.

His latest flicks have been terrible and not just because the scripts are idiotic, he's also bad in them, he doesn't have that same strong-man with the bad accent charm he used to bring. The Last Stand, Escape Plan, Expendables as examples.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 06:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Odd thing to say, imo. He was never a really good actor like say Gary Oldman or Christian Bale. He was good at what he did, mostly cheesy action flicks. I love me some 80-90's Arnold action flicks. Though Twins an Kindergarten Cop are two of his better films and they're not action based.

His latest flicks have been terrible and not just because the scripts are idiotic, he's also bad in them, he doesn't have that same strong-man with the bad accent charm he used to bring. The Last Stand, Escape Plan, Expendables as examples.

When I say good actor, I mean good Terminator. He's good at acting robotic, emotionless and powerful. I agree he's not very diverse though, like Bale and Oldman

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 07:55 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

When I say good actor, I mean good Terminator. He's good at acting robotic, emotionless and powerful. I agree he's not very diverse though, like Bale and Oldman

Ah, fair enough then.

He was solid in Terminator where he had 16 lines and had to show zero emotional range.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 08:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

For the recent stuff i liked him in that Escape Plan movie

yeah...Expendables he didn't do a great deal in the first one.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 02:23 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Posting from Australia...it's not a good sign when Arnie's latest films are going straight to dvd here. Both Escape Plan & now Sabotage have skipped the big screen...the next Terminator relying on Arnie's involvement is not looking too good for marketing.
Unfortunately his name alone doesn't have the pulling power as it did in the past.

Last edited by Esau Cairn on Jul 2nd, 2014 at 01:24 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2014 01:22 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

He was good in Sabotage. It was the closest I've seen him to his 80's persona and the film was rather entertaining. I did not regret paying to see it.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2014 02:29 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Posting from Australia...it's not a good sign when Arnie's latest films are going straight to dvd here. Both Escape Plan & now Sabotage have skipped the big screen...the next Terminator relying on Arnie's involvement is not looking too good for marketing.
Unfortunately his name alone doesn't have the pulling power as it did in the past.
Terminator won't go straight to DVD even in Australia.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2014 02:39 PM
shinning_like_m

Is it ever going to be made no news so faar

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2014 04:53 PM
shinning_like_m is currently offline Click here to Send shinning_like_m a Private Message Find more posts by shinning_like_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Terminator won't go straight to DVD even in Australia.

So he's 66 now. Production hasn't even been started.
Do the maths, Quan...they'll be filming a 67-68 yr old for the role.

I have no idea how long he's last 2 films stayed on the big screen o/seas but definitely not a profitable run to justify the big screens here.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 02:02 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I have no idea how long he's last 2 films stayed on the big screen o/seas but definitely not a profitable run to justify the big screens here.
Terminator is a robot, he doesn't age!

Lol, you fool!

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 02:05 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

When it hits the movie theaters in that backwater place known as Australia I'll expect an apology.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 02:17 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I see maths isn't your strong point.

And you're missing the point. As per usual.
My point wasn't whether it would hit the big screen or not here.

My point is that marketing Arnie in a film doesn't have the strength as it used to.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:02 AM