KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has more heart? Thing vs Spiderman

Who has more heart? Thing vs Spiderman
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops before he became a maniac.

no expression

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 09:48 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jitay
He didn't sell his soul

He sold jizz love

His Love

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 12:51 AM
jitay is currently offline Click here to Send jitay a Private Message Find more posts by jitay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

I mean aunt , not uncle, sorry.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:30 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

His Love
lmao jizz

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:33 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Why does your auto correct change his to jizz?

You obviously use it a lot. Jizztay.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 09:01 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tijay
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 09:22 AM
tijay is currently offline Click here to Send tijay a Private Message Find more posts by tijay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

TIL not many people read a lot of X-Men.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 09:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't even know it had jizz in there

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 12:13 PM
jitay is currently offline Click here to Send jitay a Private Message Find more posts by jitay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by SamZED
thumb up Pete can whine and complain when stuff happens to him but when he's fighting for someone else nothing short of death can stop him. Not even that sometimes. Remember some old issue where he died protecting a little girl and ended up in Death's realm, had to face a 30 foot tall Thanos and didn't give a crap because that girls life was at stake.

thumb up

Neither would quit/give in that easily. This battle could go on for days....and I honestly can't pick a winner.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 12:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

First impression: Ben. But then I remember this classic scenario...

(please log in to view the image)

...and I can't decide.

I'm also biased. I like the Thing, but Spidey was my pre-Surfer favorite; still is, as far as city-level heroes go.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 12:54 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's this feat off Spidermans where he for sent back in time into his own body replacing the body that was there with his and had to redo a bunch off stuff one after the other no break

it went on for 4 pages I think

But I'm not sure it's canon, cos that would be an awesome durability/stubbornness feat

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 01:18 PM
SamZED

There's this feat off Spidermans where he for sent back in time into his own body replacing the body that was there with his and had to redo a bunch off stuff one after the other no break

it went on for 4 pages I think

But I'm not sure it's canon, cos that would be an awesome durability/stubbornness feat
It is canon and it was a lot more than just a bunch. It was hundreds non-stop battles with super villains + random endurance feats like once again having to lift that huge piece of machinery he was trapt under. Etc.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 09:39 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I got the pics on my fone

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 10:36 AM
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got the rest but it will take too long to do it by fone

Edit: can't even upload the goddamned picture

Last edited by jitay on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 10:42 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Things wins, he just says "Peter, I'm your uncle" and breaks Parkers heart.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 11:09 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brownqk

The Thing. Having heart is his thing since he's often outclassed as a brick.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 02:02 PM
brownqk is currently offline Click here to Send brownqk a Private Message Find more posts by brownqk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Spiderman isn't?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 04:42 PM
SamZED

Yep. Ben is way higher up on the food chain, yet Pete constantly battles foes of the same caliber. As it was said above neither of them is givving up.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 05:02 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brownqk

And Spiderman isn't?

Obviously not in my opinion. You disagree I take it. That's fine but people who choose Ben aren't crazy to do so.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 05:56 PM
brownqk is currently offline Click here to Send brownqk a Private Message Find more posts by brownqk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by brownqk
Obviously not in my opinion. You disagree I take it. That's fine but people who choose Ben aren't crazy to do so.

Admittedly I don't read that much FF but Spidey has 2 main themes guilt... Oh the goddamned guilt... And the overcoming adversity

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2013 12:15 AM