KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Attack On Titan Manga

Attack On Titan Manga
Started by: AuraAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Man Levi is kind of an ******* in this chapter. Poor Historia. Going from nobody to royalty is usually cool but not in this world.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 02:05 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

indeed. but damn, that ending...

just when things were sort of looking up too.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 08:04 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well at least Levi knew how to cut right through the bullshit that would've ensued if he let Historia have her moment.

As for that ending...well this is "Attack on Titan"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 10:20 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

true, so while it was *******-ish of him to do, he had a good reason to do it. he probably spared us quite a bit of undue drama later with his directness.

and that is a point I definitely can't argue against...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 01:18 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well that's Levi, proving that by shaking the shit out of girl gets her to do whatever you want. But on a serious note that was all kinds of dickish.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 05:01 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

but it got the point across. if he had been any less dickish, the message might not have sunk into Historia's skull and therefore could've made the situation worse than it already was by the end of the chapter.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 12:10 AM
NemeBro

Levi went ****ing full-on DOLO this chapter.

He deflected a bullet and sent it back at the shooter. He's completely inhuman.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 10:48 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I ain't googling that shit.

What's DOLO?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 05:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's a term meaning "going alone" more or less. A reference to Levi being a one-man brigade in this case.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 07:30 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

seems like an appropriate term for him then. but even then, while he did take down a good number of them, he still had to put in a lot of effort to do it.

and that Ackerman guy is still alive. impressive, given he got blast like a dozen feet back with a high powered rifle. granted, he had to be wearing a vest or something, but he still shrugged it off without too much trouble.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 02:10 AM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danteiscool
and that Ackerman guy is still alive. impressive, given he got blast like a dozen feet back with a high powered rifle. granted, he had to be wearing a vest or something, but he still shrugged it off without too much trouble.

I laughed at that. Such shitty physics. The author has never heard of Newton's Second Law of Motion. If Ackerman flew that far, Levi's arm would have torn right off (because equal and opposite forces n'all that).

Mytbusters tested this stuff.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 01:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

true that. but then, since when has any manga/anime ever truly stuck to physics from start to finish? besides, given how Levi only broke his foot against Annie's titan form despite her doing a backhand, I'm sure he's physically tough enough to withstand the recoil of a gun.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 07:36 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by dadudemon
I laughed at that. Such shitty physics. The author has never heard of Newton's Second Law of Motion. If Ackerman flew that far, Levi's arm would have torn right off (because equal and opposite forces n'all that).

Mytbusters tested this stuff.
Maybe your arm would have.

Levi's made of tougher stuff.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 07:52 PM
Stealth
Ranger

Levi's arm is made of plot-induced titanium manliness.

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 06:21 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Nerdmigos, should I watch the anime first, or read the manga first? Or are they different?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2014 01:40 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Most tend to watch the anime first and then transition to the manga. Therefore I suggest you read all the manga first and then watch the anime to have a unique experience!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2014 02:14 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I recommend reading all the manga, first.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2014 04:37 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Nerdmigos, should I watch the anime first, or read the manga first? Or are they different?
I did both.

Either order is fine. I watched the anime first.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2014 06:24 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Better yet watch the dub version of this first stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2014 08:38 PM
NemeBro

I don't care for the dub to be honest. Levi sounds good but I can't stand Eren's English voice.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2014 08:40 PM