KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Attack On Titan Manga

Attack On Titan Manga
Started by: AuraAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Pretty baller chapter.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 07:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Hanj is a total badass.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 12:37 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What a brutal chapter.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 08:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Knew some titan munching would take place in this flashback, didn't expect it like this.

So Historia is directing the new found hate at Eren?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 08:58 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Bloodrain: it'd seem so. And on top of that, looks like her dad plans to turn her into a titan. Think he wants the two to duke it out in titan form and devour one another?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 11:32 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

(please log in to view the image)

Is this badass poster for an actual movie?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 05:33 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Not as far as I know.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 07:11 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 07:59 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 03:47 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I can't wait for an Asian Annie. So far, I heard the story is going to be different then the original.

Mikasa human actor looks exactly like her, cold and strong looking. Can you just imagine, if AOT was under the same director for Dragonball evolution? Jennifer Lawrence, or Scarlett Johansson as Mikasa?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 09:46 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The vast majority of Attack on Titan's cast is white though.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 09:58 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Thats one reason I thought an american made AOT wouldnt be such a bad idea in theory. There's really only one asian in it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 10:22 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

http://daughter-of-hades-world.tumb...ge/107629160434

The Internet is grand.

Pretty not bad chapter IMO.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 11:21 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Anyone following S2? Because its FKN epic as all ****

Shame on you all discussing DBS crap and not the awesome that is this anime. Like...the current episode is the reason I dropped the manga. It just manages to make it so much better.

That said.....HYPE.

I don't care about rage over the season being shorter. I'm just glad I got to see epic moments animated after all this time.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 9th, 2017 09:44 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I would love for people to stop talking about DBS but that is not likely to change.

That said glad the anime is back and glad the manga is continuing to be fun.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 11:45 PM
vansonbee
Isee

I'm caught up with the manga, the new characters and perspective of the enemy seen interesting so far. I recall the mention Annie (female titan), I wonder if she came out of her crystal and switch alliances or someone ate her for her powers off screen? I hope not.

Going to re-watch the original season with my brother first and than start the 2nd season, especially the BD version.

Old Post May 10th, 2017 12:07 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Anyone here still reading or watching this?

Both the anime and manga have become pretty great.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 08:40 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

It's one of the best shows out there right now.

AOT is approaching GOAT anime level status for me.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2019 10:24 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I certainly wouldn't go that far. But yeah, it's very good and the next arc is even better IMO.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2019 06:42 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Well it's certainly better than Dragon Ball Super.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2019 08:29 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote