KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Attack On Titan Manga

Attack On Titan Manga
Started by: AuraAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

It does become more interesting after its genre shift in the manga. Now the anime is closing in on it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2019 09:34 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I heard rumors that the manga is ending, this might be a good time for the anime to adapt the whole series in one go.

The anime studio that AOT is at will be dropping the series and another studio will pick it up.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2019 09:42 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

The manga is absolute fire right now

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 03:22 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

119 spoilers:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: **** Gabi.

Now we gotta wait at least month to see what PATHS BS Isayama will use to bring back Eren.

And once again. **** Gabi.

Last edited by ares834 on Jul 5th, 2019 at 06:46 AM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2019 06:40 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Yeah the author definitely wrote themselves into a corner with this. Also [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Reiner just keeps dodging dead with Falco becoming the new Jaw Titan I guess. I think this makes it the second time now that Gabi stumbles into a perfect clearing to shot a character

Old Post Jul 6th, 2019 01:22 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Being Reiner is suffering. I have to say I'm shocked that Falco became the Jaw Titan. I thought it was going to be the Armored Titan for sure.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2019 07:08 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well we finally get to see what happens next [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Gabi actuallybdid get a lucky shot off on Eren though Zeke was able to use the Founding Titan's power just before Eren died. Apparently Ymir is a mindless being that obeys whomever has Royal Blood. Though until Zeke all the Royal descendants had to obey the First King's will. I guess Eren wasn't really in agreement with mass sterilization. Also we getvto see Grisha's memories. This also shows that he could have attempted to take the Founding Titan's power much earlier than he actually did.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2019 10:30 AM
ares834

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah, it was pretty trippy all things considered. I'm still curious what Eren's endgame is. I very much doubt it will be the Rumbling.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 10:24 PM
ares834

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Damn. Eren went full on Satan this chapter. Pretty dark.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2019 11:37 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Yeah [SPOILER - highlight to read]: someone needs to give Eren the Aizen chair because he did just pull a full blown villian move with revealing that he made his dad turn him into a titan and set the series' course of events in motion

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 05:00 AM
ares834

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 12:28 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Chapter 122 became metal really quick. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ymir's orgin and how she got Titan powers was tragic. Even moreso with the child cannibalism. Now I'm curious as to how Marley actually beat the original Eldian empire back when they had access to all 9 Titan powers.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 08:33 AM
ares834

Hmm? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Marley never actually beat Eldia. It was all a sham created by King Fritz as he wanted to repent from the sins of his ancestors.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 04:40 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Well [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Eren's going full on Lelouch it seems and it looks like all the walls are being demolished. The final boss look does look cool on Eren

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 05:34 AM
ares834

Nah. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He is definitely not pulling a Lelouch.

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Shinge...in/0012-014.png

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Beyond that it makes no sense. The world loathes Eldians; even those who fight for the rights of the other Subjects of Ymir want the ones living on Paradis wiped out. So even if Armin and co somehow defeat Eren this hate isn't going to go away. In fact, the hate and fear is going to be far far worse than ever before considering the attack on Liberio and Eren almost destroying the world. At this point, the only way I see it going is either Eren wins and destroys the world or Paradis is ****ed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 07:16 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Well. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: That makes more sense considering he did unleash all the titans in the wall. The earlier translation I read where Eren communicates with all the Eldian had a slight undertone of altruism. Though at this point I'm not sure how Armin, Mikasa and the rest of not Marley are going to stop him. With fully cooperation from Ymir, shouldn't the main spinal weakness be covered for Eren?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 09:50 AM
ares834

Yeah. It should be interesting. I'm hoping for the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ragnarok ending myself.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 10:12 AM
wakkawakkawakka

So I just caught up again and while still hype its not as exciting as the previous chapter. Oh and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Reiner is still not allowed to die, Connie wants to use Falco to bring his mom back, Pixis is dead, and Annie is finally out the hardening

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 06:49 AM
ares834

I hated the most recent chapter. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: That scene where they compared Gabi and Sasha was pure cringe.

Also wakka, I'm thinking I was incorrect earlier. It seems they are setting up a Lelouch ending like you suggested. I love Code Geass. I love its ending. But I don't want this kinda ending for SNK. It simply makes no sense.

Last edited by ares834 on Dec 22nd, 2019 at 07:42 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 07:40 AM
ares834

Newest chapter was awful. I've never seen a series's quality drop of a cliff quite like this. It felt like a parody. The final page was pure cringe. WTF happened?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 07:38 PM