KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » UQ Holder Thread

UQ Holder Thread
Started by: Q99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

I figured as much too from the get go. Not sure if I liked him going back to being gender neutral though; he could've easily became a girl that's resolved to fight alongside Touta and stuff, but instead Kuromaru seemed to associate being a girl with having to be protected by him somehow...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2015 08:51 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danteiscool
I figured as much too from the get go. Not sure if I liked him going back to being gender neutral though; he could've easily became a girl that's resolved to fight alongside Touta and stuff, but instead Kuromaru seemed to associate being a girl with having to be protected by him somehow...

Yea, there's some Japanese association there. Hopefully Kuro'll realize she can do both. Adjust chi for female form and be a protector and a lover.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 12:02 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Yeah. I mean, you'd think he'd have noticed this after seeing just how tough both Karin and Yukihime/Eva are. And that one Sayoko girl that nearly caused a global apocalypse.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 02:23 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by danteiscool
Yeah. I mean, you'd think he'd have noticed this after seeing just how tough both Karin and Yukihime/Eva are. And that one Sayoko girl that nearly caused a global apocalypse.

Though of those, he's mostly seen the magic-end of Sayoko and Yukihime I think, and not as much of the physical side.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 04:15 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Yukihime physically KOed him when they first met. And also stomped on Touta's head that one time as well.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 06:11 PM
Q99

'Keep Out: Kuromaru is in the middle of an eternal wardrobe change'

XD

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 07:24 PM
danteiscool

Made all the more funnier by the fact that just barely a few chapters ago, Kuromaru was a girl and would've been at more of a 'risk' in the situation.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 03:01 AM
wakkawakkawakka

So after seeing this and Touta being unable to use magic tools properly is it possible that he may have inherited the royal Magic Cancel power via great-grandma line?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 01:44 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So after seeing this and Touta being unable to use magic tools properly is it possible that he may have inherited the royal Magic Cancel power via great-grandma line?

I think they pretty much said that- remember the whirl within him, half the magic of 'venus,' half of 'mars'- Venus being Magic Erebea, Mars being Magic Cancel, I believe.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 11:49 PM
danteiscool

Agreed. That the time stop ended the second Kirie kissed him all but confirmed it for good now.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 08:24 PM
Q99

Well, that was certainly something! Touta definitely has a positive outlook.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 03:07 AM
danteiscool

Indeed. And it's kind of amazing how smooth he unintentionally is, what with his every thought pretty much being blurted out.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 01:17 AM
Q99

:O

It's [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Setsuna and Nodoka! They're alive, and not-ancient!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 06:42 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Q99
:O

It's [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Setsuna and Nodoka! They're alive, and not-ancient!

Or, wait, the grandkids shown awhile back. Still cool!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 08:07 AM
wakkawakkawakka

So instead of the Martial Arts tournament they're doing Space Olympics?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 04:37 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Q99: definitely has to be their grandchildren for sure; I think Eva already recalled most of class 3-A being dead of age, though I could be horribly wrong.

wakkawakkawakka: looks that way, though the only real difference is that all of the crazy opponents are to be expected this time around unlike in the tournament where magic and the likes was written off as special effects.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 01:38 AM