KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Caedus Vs Redeemed Revan

Darth Caedus Vs Redeemed Revan
Started by: Board Walker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

Darth Caedus Vs Redeemed Revan

Aww yeah all out go!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 04:39 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMaster97

Caedus. He actually has some impressive combat feats. This canīt be said about Revan who is one of the most overrated if not the most overrated SW character there is.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 12:48 PM
Click here to Send JediMaster97 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMaster97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediMaster97
Caedus. He actually has some impressive combat feats. This canīt be said about Revan who is one of the most overrated if not the most overrated SW character there is.
Uh, No, while I don't think he could stand up to Caedus, I do believe he is above Malgus and on Par with Dooku, get your fact's straight.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 04:09 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Facts?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 04:59 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMaster97

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Uh, No, while I don't think he could stand up to Caedus, I do believe he is above Malgus and on Par with Dooku, get your fact's straight.

What facts? The only impressive thing heīs ever done is destroying Nyriss. Thatīs it. Malgus and Dooku have much better combat feats.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 05:00 PM
Click here to Send JediMaster97 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMaster97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Not true:

Skip to 5.40. Revan pulls down meteors on the party, an impressive feat of telekinesis. Its a scripted event so imo its canon.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 05:03 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nephthys
Not true:

Skip to 5.40. Revan pulls down meteors on the party, an impressive feat of telekinesis. Its a scripted event so imo its canon.

Don't forget the Raining Lightning from the ****ing sky :P

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 07:34 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by JediMaster97
What facts? The only impressive thing heīs ever done is destroying Nyriss. Thatīs it. Malgus and Dooku have much better combat feats.

...And defeating Malak twice, killing Yusanis, and Mandalore, having mastery over the light and dark sides of the force, and forcing the REAL Vitiate across the throne room on his own and sending one of his bolts back at him. THOSE are his combat feats.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 07:39 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Don't forget the Raining Lightning from the ****ing sky :P

Thats just gameplay. Its a power the Sith Sorcerer can do called Force Storm.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Honestly Caedus wins...but barely.
Check out my Revan Respect Thread for his feats: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t586112.html

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

After reading the respect thread for Revan, I feel revan would soundly defeat Caedus. Thus view was cemented by how highly Bane viewed Revan, placing him in the same league as Kun and Sadow.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Board Walker
After reading the respect thread for Revan, I feel revan would soundly defeat Caedus. Thus view was cemented by how highly Bane viewed Revan, placing him in the same league as Kun and Sadow.

I'm going to note I don't place Sadow that high, and Kun higher but due to his relatively brief training not at the top.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Board Walker

Caedus is better than all of them.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 10:52 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

lolwut. Dooku and Malgus would storm Revan.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 10:53 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'd put Revan a bit above Dooku and Malgus above both of them imo.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 10:55 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

...And defeating Malak twice, killing Yusanis, and Mandalore, having mastery over the light and dark sides of the force, and forcing the REAL Vitiate across the throne room on his own and sending one of his bolts back at him. THOSE are his combat feats.
Vitiate was scoping him out, he probably could have went on like that for days before even beginning to wear out.

Obviously Revan would have grown stronger from his years in torment afterward, Caedus was just a boy - with far more potential. The only Skywalker pushed enough in his powers to decimate the likes Revan and even Vitiate, was Luke.

Darth Caedus had developed abilities Revan had not, but Revan's experiences in dealing with advanced Force beings and techniques are almost equal to Luke's.

Dooku? Yes. Malgus? You're wrong, he's not as advanced in his powers as Revan either. Revan's powers were above even his daughter's.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 11:01 PM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Dolos
Vitiate was scoping him out, he probably could have went on like that for days before even beginning to wear out.

Obviously Revan would have grown stronger from his years in torment afterward, Caedus was just a boy - with far more potential. The only Skywalker pushed enough in his powers to decimate the likes Revan and even Vitiate, was Luke.

Darth Caedus had developed abilities Revan had not, but Revan's experiences in dealing with advanced Force beings and techniques are almost equal to Luke's.

Dooku? Yes. Malgus? You're wrong, he's not as advanced in his powers as Revan either. Revan's powers were above even his daughter's.
Satele is not his daughter.... :/

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 11:12 PM
Jmanghan

How would Malgus be able to combat Revan in force? I do think Malgus is powerful but... o-o

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 11:14 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Force Maelstrom.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 11:14 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

How would Malgus be able to combat Revan in force? I do think Malgus is powerful but... o-o

Malgus is really powerful yeah. Enough that I don't see Revan beating him in a Force contest between them. And Malgus would beat him in a lightsaber duel.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 11:17 PM