KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Lords of Chaos & Order Vs Marvel's Skyfather's

The Lords of Chaos & Order Vs Marvel's Skyfather's
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by operator616
which is false, because Mordru survived it, and had appearances afterwards, Amythest survived as well, as shown in infinite Crisis, and there are other Lords of Order/Chaos who are possibly alive as well.

I don't see how that supports your point tbh, because what the scan tells us is: When Lords of Chaos gain the upper hand, chaos dominates the cosmos and ultimately all creation dies. Just so we're clear, all creation = all universes, according to what's been shown in Dr Fate. I have proof if needed.

Kismet, right from her very first appearance, was said to be associated with lords of chaos and order, though it's often stated that she oversees the pahtways to reality for both, but it's evident that she is on the side of order instead of chaos, simply due to the fact that she's good, unlike Dominus.

Also, It's been literally stated that if Kismet dies, then reality dies with her, in action comics #748:

http://i.imgur.com/khgpCxD.jpg?1

And this applies to all the lords, 1 example from DC comics presents #75, says that a lord of chaos called Chaon, who is necessary for the continuation of existence:

http://i.imgur.com/m5yHnxk.jpg?1

Much like Kismet.

We also have Mordru (at least in the 31st century) has showings that are well above anyone save for Odin, here are universal showings:

absorbs half (the other half went to Glorith) of Infinite Man's power, which gave him control over time and space (though he was later overwhelmed by the whole power) in LoSH v4 #60:

http://i.imgur.com/q2b7uJw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/C3QVd19.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Zgx5qP5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/E2hLlVB.jpg

And in the 31st century (Lo3W #5), he absorbed the magic of the whole 247 universe (through kinetix):

http://i.imgur.com/Oi7lTkp.jpg

---

And in Adventure comics #370, Mordru has the power to annihilate entire galaxies:

http://i.imgur.com/2gZ0Yzr.jpg

He's also handled the Legion/JLA, pre crisis, and post crisis as well. I have those too, so let me know.

Of course, Odin has that kind of showings, but Zeus and Vishnu (the other 2 most prominent skyfathers) don't, Vishnu doesn't have much appearances to begin with, and there's nothing noteworthy to say about him, Zeus has been consistently shown to be weak, ive posted this on another thread, here it is again:

I can post more low shoiwngs for the skyfathers.

Kismet > Odin, Zeus, and Vishnu.

Mordru > Zeus and Vishnu.

That's setting aside the other lords of chaos and order (like Phantom Stranger for one)

That's also setting aside the showing i provided at the beginning of the thread, where they collectively create universes.

So id really like to know how can the Skyfathers win.

Correct though I believe, that happened in a Flash comic.

There are many creation stories which had nothing to do with the godwave, and others that don't fit together at all, so it's impossible to fit them all together, though they mustn't be ignored either, several of them have even secondary evidence backing them up.

I disagree, the skyfathers have low showings as well, Odin is the only one who consistently operates on a level beyond many of the lords of chaos/order.

Cool. Do you have the scans? Didn't Doctor Fate (merged) warp reality right back?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 07:19 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Don't forget that ONE of the agents of Order is a 5-D Imp.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 07:22 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Golgo13
Cool. Do you have the scans? Didn't Doctor Fate (merged) warp reality right back?

From Flash #312:

http://i.imgur.com/uJ4PlOz.jpg

And here the world is returned to normal by Fate:

http://i.imgur.com/qRce4DI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iacoio5.jpg

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 07:33 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

From Flash #312:

http://i.imgur.com/uJ4PlOz.jpg

And here the world is returned to normal by Fate:

http://i.imgur.com/qRce4DI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iacoio5.jpg

Awesome. Don't forget Amythest in her prime? An overlooked feat was she owned Mordru in a panel or 2. She was most uber.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 07:36 PM
Cogito

Don't forget that ONE of the agents of Order is a 5-D Imp.

What?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 07:40 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Cogito
What?

http://www.comicvine.com/mixyezpitelik/4005-60985/

Knight of Order.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 07:44 PM
operator616

Awesome. Don't forget Amythest in her prime? An overlooked feat was she owned Mordru in a panel or 2. She was most uber.

Yeah, though Mordru wasn't exactly in his prime, he was just beginning, in fact, and that was 20/21st century Mordru who is less impressive than 30/31st century version

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 09:15 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So... feats from alternate characters, alternate futures, PC feats and a whole mess of statements are applicable to the Lords?

HOW? Please explain some other skyfathers (SHOWN in the pic) that match the Lords of Chaos and Order.
So you purposefully made a spite thread again?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 09:23 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So... feats from alternate characters, alternate futures, PC feats and a whole mess of statements are applicable to the Lords?

I guess this was directed at me.

As long as the thread starter doesn't have the problem with using the future version of Mordru then yes, if not then ill back down.

I only posted 1 PC feat, disregard it if you like, the others are better, imo.

What specific statements are you referring to?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 09:32 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I guess this was directed at me.

As long as the thread starter doesn't have the problem with using the future version of Mordru then yes, if not then ill back down.

I only posted 1 PC feat, disregard it if you like, the others are better, imo.

What specific statements are you referring to?
Why would alternate versions be applicable? The only reason that should apply here is if there is double versions of characters. Like if there are two Mordrus

How many statements did you use?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 09:37 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Why would alternate versions be applicable? The only reason that should apply here is if there is double versions of characters. Like if there are two Mordrus

How many statements did you use?

I used him because this Mordru is the one associated with LoSH in the future, and he's been introduced before present Mordru, even post crisis.
There are actually 2 Mordrus, in JSA, Hourman confirmed that the present Mordru (the one in the 20th century back then) wasn't the one from the future (he didn't time travel back in time), meaning he was a different version.

I used several, point to me which ones you don't see as applicable and ill see what i can do (confirm them further)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 09:50 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I used him because this Mordru is the one associated with LoSH in the future, and he's been introduced before present Mordru, even post crisis.
There are actually 2 Mordrus, in JSA, Hourman confirmed that the present Mordru (the one in the 20th century back then) wasn't the one from the future (he didn't time travel back in time), meaning he was a different version.

I used several, point to me which ones you don't see as applicable and ill see what i can do (confirm them further)

OK, and both Mordru's are in this thread then? Because otherwise you're using the current lords, and then using a completely different character to fill in the slot of a character who should be getting used instead.

Then all of the statements

Last edited by One Big Mob on Nov 24th, 2013 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 09:52 PM
Senor Cage

You can use whatever mordru you like. Whatever one that wkuld make a good battle.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 10:13 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

You can use whatever mordru you like. Whatever one that wkuld make a good battle.
Can I use any Skyfather?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 10:21 PM
Senor Cage

Can I use any Skyfather?

This was injtially the ones shown in the pic plus odin. Only the god type beings like zeus and odin.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 10:23 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

This was injtially the ones shown in the pic plus odin. Only the god type beings like zeus and odin.
But any version?

I mean, if we're supposed to bypass Post Crisis Mordru and pretend he's off doodling with his Etch a Sketch in favor of a more powerful one in a thread you think is spite...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 10:24 PM
Senor Cage

Standard versions of all.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 10:47 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

lol

Anyway, the Lords win.

Not because of statements mind you or the collective power of like 23 plus beings using "love" to create universes (wait, was that even the beings themselves that did that?), but because there's 3 actual "high level" Skyfathers (and Amethyst) on their side compared to Marvel's 2.

The rest of the Lords are pretty much featless. Same with the rest of the Skyfathers. Few exceptions on either side.

Kismet is garbage too.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 10:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Marvel sky fathers and rather easily. None of them from the dc side can compete with Odin.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 04:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

lol

Anyway, the Lords win.

Not because of statements mind you or the collective power of like 23 plus beings using "love" to create universes (wait, was that even the beings themselves that did that?), but because there's 3 actual "high level" Skyfathers (and Amethyst) on their side compared to Marvel's 2.

The rest of the Lords are pretty much featless. Same with the rest of the Skyfathers. Few exceptions on either side.

Kismet is garbage too.

She may not have a lot of feats, but her implied power is more than your average Marvel skyfather. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 05:02 AM