KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Fallout 4

Fallout 4
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Is there a place where I can buy mini nukes from?

Tried The Prywen,Castle ,Diamond city ,Goodneighboor still couldnt find any....sad

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 11:03 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I tried the your special dupe glitch and the book disappeared on me.
Really? That's weird.

Load a previous save and try again, remember you have to pick it up just before dogmeat does it.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 02:41 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im way past it or caring about itlaughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 12:07 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Lulz laser gatling is a phuckin beast.

Even without any of the big gun perks it can do 86 damage withit it does 172.

One vats points does about 6-8 shots withit dealing about 1000-1300 damage.

The ammo is also the cheapest 1 core for 500 ammo.

One of the greatest weapons in game imo.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 03:26 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

XP farming is so borning.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 08:35 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

XP farming is so borning.

If you don't want to farm for XP, then do the following on your computer:

Hit the tilde key.

It is the key that has the squiggly line, top left, directly to the left of the number 1 on most keyboards.

Looks like this:

~

Then it will pop up with a command line window at the bottom.

Type on your keyboard the following:

player.setlevel 272

It will then give you the XP needed to raise your level all the way to level 272.

I believe 272 is the level you have to reach in order to unlock all perks.

Don't worry, this is not a game breaking cheat. You'll still die quite quickly against some enemies.

But it eliminates the need to XP farm.

Some people, like me, XP farmed just to get ahead and unlock perks.

Good luck! Hope you enjoy that cheat. smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2015 07:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I stopped playing

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 07:16 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Lol

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 07:20 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I stopped playing

So did I.

Really needs some co-op. Really wanted that. sad

But I'll continue playing it this weekend. It is still enjoyable as I keep doing side missions.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 08:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Currently Im at 142 hours I still play it but not that much Id easily pay another 10-15 bucks for some good dlc but right now Im thinking of trading it in for Phantom Pain.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 10:51 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Estacado
Currently Im at 142 hours I still play it but not that much Id easily pay another 10-15 bucks for some good dlc but right now Im thinking of trading it in for Phantom Pain.

God no.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 11:27 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'm at 66 hours.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 04:25 PM
Arachnid1

As a pretty huge MGS fan, I'd recommend against this.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 05:26 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Sold it for a good price so mgs wont cost me any extra.
Wanted to buy it but some morons ruined my day and I didnt have time.

Will probably buy again when dlc comes right now Im low on money cause some asshat still owes me a 1000 dollars.

@dadu

Nice!

@Arachnid

Havent played previous mgs games but im pumped.

Still this remains my.most played next gen game so far.

Fallout 4 142 h
MKX roughly 100-110 h
Dying Light 84 h
Shadow of mordor 81 h
Dragon Age Inq 67 h
Far Cry 4 52 h

Other stuff not really worth mentioning

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Dec 11th, 2015 at 06:34 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 06:29 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I put in roughly 40 hours or so. (Haven't even start the main mission aside from opening sequence).

A few things.

- I enjoy the simplified perk system compared to Fallout 3. I never realized the skill system was just an unnecessary system.
- I love the weapon system. It allows regular guns to become pretty damn powerful and legendary guns freaking amazing. As well, I like how can tinker around and make a weapon that suits your playstyle.
- Shooting is fun. It's not perfect but it's still fun. I would compare it to Mass Effect 2 and how it changed it up from Mass Effect. It kind of sucks that you can reconfigure the "take a breath" key and how the instant grenade key is a bit sticky.
- Like how there isn't any repairing. Now I don't need to carry around 15 of the same gun so I can repair it. Unnecessary filler.

-Fallout 3 was my favourite because the map had locations filled with interesting information. It also areas that were fantastic (Tenpenny Tower, Megaton and etc.). Fallout 4 is lacking in that dept (or I haven't found it) but each location has much more interesting and full information which makes the world much more livelier.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 02:14 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Game's started growing on me as I've gotten further into it. I'm enjoying the combat more now that I've leveled up and gotten better weapons. Also I have encountered some cool areas off the beaten path, such as Vault 81, that are completely missable.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 11:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah.

I really enjoy the locations in this game. Most, if not all have a story behind them and 95% have something interesting to it. When I enter a new location, it's finding the story behind the location that keeps me around. The loot is part of the bonus. I'm really impressed that Bethesda could do that for the amount of locations they have.

It just feels that Fallout 4 does not have the same type of areas like Fallout 3 had (ex. Andale, Tenpenny Tower, Megaton, a lot of Vaults, Aircraft carrier) but it's probably a case of just not finding them. Or you can consider some of towns\settlements to be fairly similar.

Also, I guess I thought the world for the settlement gameplay they showed but in reality, settlements being attack is just number thing (water, food and defense) and having crazy defenses like huge walls, and elaborate traps mean nothing. Oh well.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 12:14 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yeah settlements are kinda cool, but there doesn't seem to be much of a point to it outside of just building things for the hell of it.

I really like the followers in the game, some good personalities there.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 09:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, it's a bit of a waste. I'm surprised they didn't get really far into it. It's neat to build stuff, and make the places look good but why couldn't there be a gameplay element that utilizes all that work (if you did it).

But I do like them because I can store some of the shit I get and it's very convenient to have all the different crafting stations in one location. I use the first settlement as my home office to do things. It will be even better once I start to build level 3 trading posts and assign level 4 traders to them because I heard you can get some pretty sweet shit from them. In the end, it will basically be where I go to do all my trading instead of fast travelling to all the different merchants through the Commonwealth.

My other slight issue is that there doesn't seem to be a lot things to actually buy from traders. I have like 10,000 caps (and could have more) but there isn't anything to buy aside from ammo. But I already have hundreds for all the different types. Any legendary stuff you can get from traders are all well past their prime for me. Kind of sucks but I guess it allows me to not worry about picking up everything to sell. This allows me to only pick up the items that give me screws, adhesive, gears, and etc....

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 10:19 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

So I found 99% of the locations and beat the game.

The game is not as rewarding as Fallout 3. There is something about it. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because its more of the same, or maybe because Boston is not nearly as unique as Washington.

It plays much better than Fallout 3. I loved how you didn't know open any ****ing drawers and containers to see what was in it. It probably saved me at least 5 hours. The shooting is 9000 times better and I actually enjoyed it. The areas you explore are more varied, interesting and fun to explore. I liked how some areas were large while others were very short and sweet. Also, as I said before, each location was pretty fun to explore because there was always something to it. There was a story behind it. Fallout 3 didn't do that enough.

As for the cons, well, for some reason, nothing really stood out and extremely amazing. There wasn't an area where I was like, "holy shit, this is ****ing sweet". The big old ship and Glowing Sea were close to that but that's all I really remember. Vaults were kind of a weak. There wasn't really any memorable side quests that stuck out which was kind of a drag. I don't know, it just felt that the settlement part of the game kind of slowed it down and took away what I adored in Fallout 3. Even the locations had great things about them, there wasn't any locations outside a select few that were really memorable.

Overall, it's still a freaking good game but it doesn't live up Fallout 3.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 11:37 PM