KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Fallout 4

Fallout 4
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I was reading a discussion on another website about settlements and how they kinda made the game world feel less alive than FO3 because they took the place of towns and outposts and the like, which FO3 had many of - If you don't really bother with the settlements in FO4 then the world will feel pretty empty. I think it's a reasonable criticism when you think about it.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 01:28 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It is.

There isn't a location similar to Tenpenny Tower, Megaton, Andale, Little Lamplight, Rivet City and Underworld.

All you basically get is Diamond City (which is a pretty cool location).

The small locations are pretty interesting and nice to explore but it didn't really have any memorable places. This sucks because the places I mentioned above in Fallout 3 had some of the better sidequests out there. In Fallout 4, the sidequests felt barren.

I can understand what Bethesda was doing with settlements but it was not done correctly. There was little reason to build up your settlements aside from getting level 4 traders and it was frustrating when you tried to build. Wouldn't it killed them to add a top down display, or creating defenses actually matter aside from a defense rating...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 02:07 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If you were waiting on buying the $30 season pass, you might have no choice but to get it a lot sooner before it's March 1st.

'Cause Bethesda will be raising the price up to $50 then.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 17th, 2016 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 05:12 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...al-mode-update/

This is all actually pretty neat, hope it makes a decent impact on the game.

Howdy!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 10:53 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That is neat. I'm not about not allowing fast travel because it can be quite tedious walking after exploring everything but other than it, it's pretty cool.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 11:34 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

If I had a game console, I would probably only buy two games: FIFA 16 and Fallout 4.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2016 12:04 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You'd be missing out a lot imo.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2016 12:35 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2016 10:20 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

New difficulty harder then survival.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 12:49 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote