KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » RIP Paul Walker

RIP Paul Walker
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will remember for the man he was and the death he chose...a good one..
Rest in peace bro
You made me believe in Speed

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 10:51 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Pretty sure he didn't decide to die that night, but okay.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 09:48 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 03:02 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supra
I will remember for the man he was and the death he chose...a good one..
Rest in peace bro
You made me believe in Speed

You obviously haven't seen the photos of his corpse.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2013 05:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101

New masturbation material, eh.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 12th, 2013 02:48 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where do you think I've been this last while?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2013 03:56 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by jaden101

Do they exist?

PM me links plz if yes.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2013 07:28 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Just google, "Paul walker death photo" you can make out rogers face, chest and arm(if you look closely you can see rogers nose, mouth and eyes) and pauls legs, arm, full body and his head(his face is there but you cant make any features out) its pretty gruesome, I felt sick looking at them.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 12:06 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

WTF is wrong with you people wanting to see burned crispy bodies.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 06:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
WTF is wrong with you people wanting to see burned crispy bodies.

It's just like watching Man v Food. Only with Paul Walker it was his own ribs that were getting burnt on a grill.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 07:04 PM
Fireon
Restricted

Account Restricted

If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling.... still made it cry, Paul! sad

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 09:51 AM
Fireon is currently offline Click here to Send Fireon a Private Message Find more posts by Fireon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I didnt want to see them, i was on the news tab searching for updates on the cause of the accident and happened to come across that bullshit website "ShowBizSpy" and they posted it with no caution or anything, they even took the time to outline the bodys with color codes such as "Paul" "Centre Piece" & "Drivers mangled body"
Its ****ing horrifying, my heart is heavy at the moment....a really nice video to see how much he done for others in need, go to Www.ROWW.com, go to media, video's and the top vid on the page should be Paul, posted a year or two ago, but its a fitting remembrance thingy lol, its his voice over and footage of him feeding, aiding and setting up water tanks and food sources(not by himself of course)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 01:48 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ronaldcoffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

R.I.P. Paul Walker

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 12:28 PM
ronaldcoffin is currently offline Click here to Send ronaldcoffin a Private Message Find more posts by ronaldcoffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SajElfann
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP Paul
he was incredible

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 09:47 PM
SajElfann is currently offline Click here to Send SajElfann a Private Message Find more posts by SajElfann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sayadewa

RIP Paul Walker

Its Sad to remember that a pure soul has left the EARTH and its One year since it has occurred.

the-gshplaza.sg/

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 10:42 AM
Sayadewa is currently offline Click here to Send Sayadewa a Private Message Find more posts by Sayadewa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote