KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » OT Palpatine Vs DE Palpatine

OT Palpatine Vs DE Palpatine
Started by: Oneness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Except Scourge is still alive.

IIRC Nyriss still turned a few guardians in smoking charred husks when they came to get her. While I'll take it or admit that those guardians were non-Force sensitives, and they couldn't withstand such power, thus they were incinerated, it can be said the same about those Dark Side Prophets who weren't prepared to defend themselves despite being Forceful when Palpatine ambushed them. And yet, Nyriss's Force lightning was still far more effective, when we take into account that neither of their opponents couldn't defend themselves. To Nyriss, because they were likely non-sensitives, to Sidious, because they were taken by surprise. Still Nyriss's lightning looks more potent if you take it that way.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

This guy's Sidious lowballing is so pathetic I can't even take it seriously.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 08:28 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

He desperately claims non-existent amps.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Do you have any examples, tbh?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
IIRC Nyriss still turned a few guardians in smoking charred husks when they came to get her. While I'll take it or admit that those guardians were non-Force sensitives, and they couldn't withstand such power, thus they were incinerated, it can be said the same about those Dark Side Prophets who weren't prepared to defend themselves despite being Forceful when Palpatine ambushed them. And yet, Nyriss's Force lightning was still far more effective, when we take into account that neither of their opponents couldn't defend themselves. To Nyriss, because they were likely non-sensitives, to Sidious, because they were taken by surprise. Still Nyriss's lightning looks more potent if you take it that way.
Lol charred husks =/= incinerated bro.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

For someone who has said this

Simply because the Star Forge channeled the dark side, does not make it a nexus, specifically one that dampens a Jedi's connection to the Force.

And that only leaves two explanations, that the Star Forge wasn't a DS nexus, or just wasn't strong enough.

in the past, and that Depa is a "rival" of Windu, you can't speak.

ROFL.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

http://www.sooriginal.com/

I'll sign you up for classes. thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 08:57 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 09:00 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 09:04 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 09:09 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 09:14 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Anyway, getting back on topic:

quote:
Simply because the Star Forge channeled the dark side, does not make it a nexus, specifically one that dampens a Jedi's connection to the Force.

And that only leaves two explanations, that the Star Forge wasn't a DS nexus, or just wasn't strong enough.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2015 09:16 PM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Sinious
This guy's Sidious lowballing is so pathetic I can't even take it seriously.

For the fact that Sidious is the 4th most powerful Sith Lord, I am lowballing him. :/ lol

He could beat in Force most of the Sith Lords. I am not lowballing him at all.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:16 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Trocity
He desperately claims non-existent amps.

I didn't say he was amped when he electrocuted the Dark Side Adepts, I said where was the place Sidious killed them?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:22 PM
Darth Thor

For the fact that Sidious is the 4th most powerful Sith Lord, I am lowballing him. :/ lol

I'm pretty sure it's a fact that he's the Most Powerful. As stated multiple times in various sources.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

He could beat in Force most of the Sith Lords. I am not lowballing him at all.
This is one of the most illogical things I've heard in these forums tbh.

Sidious has better feats than any other sith in the mythos. So why don't you present an argument for the other sith you see as his superiors? I would recommend constructing an argument mostly based on feats rather than accolades since Sidious also has accolades that put him in no.1 automatically. thumb up

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:47 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Force and Destiny doesn't make it so definitive anymore on that front. Not that I doubt he is the most powerful Sith Lord of all time but the tip toeing has become increasingly more noticeable.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:47 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

The extent of the burning, charred is associated with the façade, and incineration with the total consumption to ashes....

One results in remains and the other in ashes......

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:51 PM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by AncientPower
Force and Destiny doesn't make it so definitive anymore on that front. Not that I doubt he is the most powerful Sith Lord of all time but the tip toeing has become increasingly more noticeable.

This.

Keep in mind that Sidious was declared "most powerful Sith" by other characters of his time who didn't face Vitiate, neither Nihilus, and it remains available only in the G-canon.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 01:52 PM