KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Deathbattle disagreements

Deathbattle disagreements
Started by: sacred108

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
something something voldemort

Lol.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 12:15 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Some people don't care about Goku vs Superman. Some still believe Mario vs Sonic matters. When you're talking all of the internet you're talking about the broadest stuff possible.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 12:23 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ares834
IYO
No shit.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 12:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Quan...I don't depict you as a person who watch Anime.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 01:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Dante vs. Bayonetta, next.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 06:32 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Bayonetta should take it. Her feats are ridiculous and some of the weaker beings she fights even out class Mundus.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 06:37 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Dante beating Bayonetta, hmmm not sure how I feel about this. Although they made a good point on Bayo being unable to put Dante down.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 03:21 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

That's bs. Why couldn't she put him down by summoning massive demons far beyond his level? Or kicking a skyscraper into his face?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 04:57 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Complete bs.

Another bad decision from DB.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 06:29 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by KingD19
That's bs. Why couldn't she put him down by summoning massive demons far beyond his level? Or kicking a skyscraper into his face?

Or ripping his head off with her thighs?

And what is this? "Even a demon like Madama Butterfly is nothing new to this demon hunter." So it's because he has a history fighting demons, Bayonetta's should be no different. Guts vs Nightmare logic all over again. FML.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2016 07:17 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

I guess by DB logic Dante could beat Trigon/Surtur/Dormammu because he's fought Demons before

Jesus F'king Christ

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 12:59 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

If by calculated speed feats he truly is faster by a sufficient margin, then I'm ok with the win.

I figured going in that Bayo at least matched him in that, and beat him in pure power and crazyiness, so she was definitely my pick to win.

And certainly, she can put him down if she can continually land blows. Dante is not invincible, and her power is a cut above what he is used to normally.

Also, wtf was up with the outside interference? That's always been disallowed, unless they just did that for fun and it wasn't part of the actual analysis.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 01:47 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Jeanne and Trish were mostly for fun. To make the fight more entertaining.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 03:29 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Or ripping his head off with her thighs?

And what is this? "Even a demon like Madama Butterfly is nothing new to this demon hunter." So it's because he has a history fighting demons, Bayonetta's should be no different. Guts vs Nightmare logic all over again. FML.

Yeah. Never mind them admitting that Bayonetta herself physically outclasses Dante. Let's pretend he can strong arm that thing that punched out "God's" essence with enough force to hypothetically destroy Jupiter.

There's so much more I could say about it, honestly, but I don't really have time to here. Either way, I'm convinced by now that they can f**k up anything (and I'm not entirely sure they didn't mean to, in this case).

Last edited by Etherean Fire on Mar 17th, 2016 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 03:29 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'm glad he won. Stupid Witch Time ruining my Smash Bros.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 03:58 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by AuraAngel
ruining

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 04:14 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 04:46 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 11:02 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by CosmicComet
If by calculated speed feats he truly is faster by a sufficient margin, then I'm ok with the win.
Bayonetta is apparently faster than light.

Apparently. I don't know the basis for this claim.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 08:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Can't tell if the disparity is justified or not as I'm not familiar with Bayonetta but wouldn't DMC2 Dante give Bayonetta trouble?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 06:04 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote