KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Deathbattle disagreements

Deathbattle disagreements
Started by: sacred108

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
If Slade can do anything at all, it says more about how uber he is now, instead of how weak Superman is.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 08:41 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So who won between Ken Masters vs Terry Bogard? Do I even need to tell you? no expression

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 02:24 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

"Screwattack never lets any anime characters win!"

I've never played Street Fighter but it just feels so painful. Why continue using them?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 12:32 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nemesis X
So who won between Ken Masters vs Terry Bogard? Do I even need to tell you? no expression

Ken?

You know that slot machine you just keep putting money into, hoping you'll hit a jackpot, until you're four figures in the hole? Street Fighter has worse odds then that.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 01:08 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Holy shitballs:

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 03:39 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Next time is Zoro vs Erza.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:19 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Solid47

Easy win for Ezra.

Because DB hates Japan.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:31 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Easy win for Ezra.

Because DB hates Japan.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 01:37 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Solid47

Lol.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 08:34 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Easy win for Ezra.

Because DB hates Japan.

Erza as in Erza Scarlet the anime character, not Ezra Bridger the Jedi. Lol.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 09:34 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

That makes a lot more sense for a Zoro opponent.

Seen the last one, and loving how Death Battle continues to inadvertantly troll Carver. Even if I do agree with the outcome.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 06:06 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well, this should be a good match. But watch they give Erza one off armors the show/manga specifically pointed out were good for one time only. And forget Zoro has Haki, etc...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 10:37 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Opinions on Hulk vs Doomsday?

Though I love me some Hulk, Doomsday won as he rightfully would, IMO.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 12:28 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Agreed. That one was solid. Didn't care to watch the latest fight though.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 12:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Agreed. That one was solid. Didn't care to watch the latest fight though.

I haven't finished the latest. Did Screwattack announce the next DB? They usually do announce one at the end, social media for the other.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 01:00 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Opinions on Hulk vs Doomsday?

Though I love me some Hulk, Doomsday won as he rightfully would, IMO.

Honestly, no problem whatsoever with that one going either way.

It was by far one of their best fights.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 01:15 AM
John Murdoch

^For sure.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 01:19 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Best DB's imo:

5. Robocop vs Terminator

4. Raiden vs Wolverine

3. Superman vs Goku 2

2. Superman vs Goku 1

1. Hulk vs Doomsday

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 03:14 PM
John Murdoch

Best DB's imo:

5. Robocop vs Terminator

4. Raiden vs Wolverine

3. Superman vs Goku 2

2. Superman vs Goku 1

1. Hulk vs Doomsday

That's pretty much my list with the exception of Deadpool vs Deathstroke thrown in there.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 12:36 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

My favorites

5. Dante vs Bayonetta: The fight really ought to have gone to Bayo but I hate her in Smash so much that I don't mind. It did sorta make me want to play DMC though since Dante is such a tongue in cheek kind of character.
4. Goomba vs Koopa: It was fun.
3. Godzilla vs Gamera: A pretty big stomp but also fun.
2. Hercule vs Dan: It's so goofy!
1. Fox vs Bucky: I like it when the fights are memorable and this one is. It was also really close since Fox basically had to give up his legs to win.

Honorable Mentions

Samus vs Boba Fett Remake(mostly cause it is in honor of Monty)
Sora vs Link in OMM because it showed the flaw in Death Battle. Namely that it has to end in a death no matter what.

Now I just need a Magi character in there but that would be kinda rough.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 01:31 AM