KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Deathbattle disagreements

Deathbattle disagreements
Started by: sacred108

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47

My favorites in not particular orders.

.Deadpool vs Deathstroke

.Goku vs Superman 1

.Samus vs Boba Fett remastered

.Raiden vs Wolverine

.Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher

.Dante vs Bayonetta

.Batman vs Spiderman

.Robocop vs Terminator

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 02:33 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Calling bullshit on the last one: DEADPOOL WASN'T DEAD!

May as well start calling it KO battle, and ask why Superman has to actually kill a completely overmatched Goku, instead of knocking him out.

Looks like Deadpool never fought Dante under Deathbattle.

So wth did I watch? I can't find a single video that ends with Deadpool getting decapitated, and his head sliced into confetti.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 04:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...they have a recent big event for Superman. I think it's next week he will be fighting against Slade.

(please log in to view the image)

Kid Goku kills him.

So salty.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 06:10 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

While I'm not opposed to the idea of Goku as he is now being able to beat Superman (as he's gotten tremendously stronger since RoF when death battle did the 2nd fight between them), I also wouldn't mind DB doing a Goku vs Superman 3 with the same result as the last two just so the kiddies with their Superman hate boners and inferiority complexes will be ripped another bumhole. yes

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 06:56 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Even the "so awful they've got to be trolling" Comic Book Fight Club had Superman beat Goku with a sneeze.

Pre Crisis Superman, but fanboys won't even admit he beats Goku.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 07:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Deadpool vs Pinkie was well played.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 05:04 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Anyone else seen the latest RWBY episode and thought when Yang's dad was telling his daughter the flaws in her fighting strategy, it was a hidden jab made towards DB's choice who'd win between her and Tifa?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jan 16th, 2017 at 06:01 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 05:57 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Even the "so awful they've got to be trolling" Comic Book Fight Club had Superman beat Goku with a sneeze.

Pre Crisis Superman, but fanboys won't even admit he beats Goku.

This one ?

http://comicsfightclub.com/superman...o-hokuto-no-ken

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 11:18 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake has one of the stupidest endings I have ever seen in this series. I accept the winner of this fight but the way they won was so goddang dumb. So dumb.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 11:12 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Someone forgot to write "good luck" in the script they sent to the animators, because that was insanely bad luck.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 11:16 PM
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake has one of the stupidest endings I have ever seen in this series. I accept the winner of this fight but the way they won was so goddang dumb. So dumb.

Same.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 03:24 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

"Isn't this where we usually win?"

Duel "I win" swords cancel each other out, apparently. laughing

Old Post Apr 14th, 2017 06:33 PM
cdtm

This was an awesome one.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 11:59 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Smokey Bear Versus McGruff the Crime Dog was hilarious.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:31 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

What really caught me off guard was Smokey and McGruff were voiced by the same dudes who do Vegeta and Hercule haha.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:30 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Smokey Bear Versus McGruff the Crime Dog was hilarious.

"Remember kids, when you're about to be mauled by a bear.." *Shrugs*

No surprise to that outcome.

Wonder Woman/Thor was a surprise. Especially since Rogue beat Wonder Woman.

Starting to think they go by informal votes, and whoever has the most support loses.

I mean, Rainbow Dash winning alone proves this, I can't see many voting a pony over a Transformer.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:28 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I thought it was weird how they left out some of Thor's better strength feats, or how they showed one and didn't seem to give the feat its full due.

I don't necessarily disagree, I just think it's weird.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:32 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

WW vs Rogue was ridiculous and destroyed whatever credibility this series had.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:33 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by ares834
WW vs Rogue was ridiculous and destroyed whatever credibility this series had.

I'mm gonna have to look back at that, see how strong/fast Wonder Woman is there next to Rogue.

Even if she didn't know about her absorption, a shield/sword should have made mincemeat of her before ever touching her once.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 07:55 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

I remember when they had Link beat Cloud, but only after going out of there way to arbitrarily deprive Cloud of all of his best weapons, materia and abilities. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:50 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote