KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supernova goes off, what happens?

Supernova goes off, what happens?
Started by: Rao Kal El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
You are unbelievably stupid. There was no star you idiot. There was an explosion and THEN a star was born. Was there a star before the explosion? No you idiot.

I'm the idiot yet you kept going there is no star, when I never said there was. Which why I posted the link has already been explained
If you genuinely don't understand instead of are grasping at straws for your failure, you are going to win the most impressive Darwin Award yet.

Still no proof I jumped on the bandwagon or admitting you lied. It's one of the two.

Still no explanation why Mageddon was debunked. Given how passionately you spout off your retarded ramblings when you think you have something debunked, clearly you're just talking out your ass and don't even have an idiotic argument for it being "debunked." Just saying it was. So lied yet again.

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 11:18 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Endless Mike
This doesn't make much sense. Our sun is not massive enough to become a supernova anyway.

Mistyped. laughing Meant to put "not far far beyond."

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 11:19 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm the idiot yet you kept going there is no star, when I never said there was. Which why I posted the link has already been explained
If you genuinely don't understand instead of are grasping at straws for your failure, you are going to win the most impressive Darwin Award yet.

Still no proof I jumped on the bandwagon or admitting you lied. It's one of the two.

Still no explanation why Mageddon was debunked. Given how passionately you spout off your retarded ramblings when you think you have something debunked, clearly you're just talking out your ass and don't even have an idiotic argument for it being "debunked." Just saying it was. So lied yet again.

Which feat are you talking about, exactly, when a star is created?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 11:47 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Which feat are you talking about, exactly, when a star is created?

It's JBL arguing against something I didn't actually say. So either he's lying or reading comprehension fail.

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 11:52 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Delta1938
It's JBL arguing against something I didn't actually say. So either he's lying or reading comprehension fail.

I just want to know what specific instance is being talked about, so I can take a look at it and give my opinion.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 12:20 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I just want to know what specific instance is being talked about, so I can take a look at it and give my opinion.

No, it's the Gladiator near nova thing, JBL called me an idiot and argued against something I didn't say.

Old Post May 3rd, 2022 12:45 AM
DarkSaint85

Not Thor, that's for sure.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Forgot about this thread. Superman dies...

https://ibb.co/R2Y5RwD
https://ibb.co/qp7LLwZ

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up glad you are still responding lmao.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oof. Someone can't read. Why am I not surprised. Read OP, please. But I guess you'll ignore this, eh?

Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Superman (Pre FP)

Even when trolling, you're an idiot laughing out loud

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:56 PM
carver9

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:58 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
https://ibb.co/MgTrLpv

Oh sweet Jesus, now everyone can see you've gone mad lmao. Total meltdown in progress, Carv.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:59 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post May 26th, 2022 03:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If I ever hear you whining about canon again, I swear...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 26th, 2022 04:47 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by -Pr-
If I ever hear you whining about canon again, I swear...

Is that some kind of Elseworlds or something?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 26th, 2022 06:04 AM
DarkSaint85

It's Dark Knight Returns, Frank Miller m

Old Post May 26th, 2022 06:05 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Is that some kind of Elseworlds or something?

Its literally one of the most famous comic or Elseworld story in the world

Old Post May 26th, 2022 08:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Oh yeah, been ages since I read that. Hard to remember.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 26th, 2022 12:59 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Last edited by Stoic on May 27th, 2022 at 11:33 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2022 11:26 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote