KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Aliens, Predator, AVP reboot comics and also Prometheus - Dark Horse

Aliens, Predator, AVP reboot comics and also Prometheus - Dark Horse
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Aliens, Predator, AVP reboot comics and also Prometheus - Dark Horse

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
Hollywood is waist deep in reboots these days. Comic books were feeling a little bit left out, so Dark Horse Comics has decided to get in the game, rebooting their Aliens, Predator, and Alien vs. Predator titles. And what the hell, they’re going to throw Prometheus into the mix as well. News of these titles hit a little while back—except for Prometheus, that’s a new addition—but now they’ve released a new teaser for their upcoming remixes.

http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sc...dark-horse.html

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 06:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 07:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Very interested in the Prometheus series. When do these launch?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 05:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not quite sure.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 01:01 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

The Prometheus title is surprising. Curious to see exactly how they tie that with everything else.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 03:57 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
the covers for each #1

http://io9.com/see-dark-horses-firs...meth-1500505424

thumb up Nice!

This means we'll also have an Alien Vs Predator Vs Prometheus Video game in the near future big grin

That Prometheus comics is very interesting indeed cool

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 12:50 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Preview Images of what to expect in Prometheus: Fire & Stone #1

New teaser art for the Alien Vs Predator Rebooted Comic Franchise!

Big thanks to the person/persons in this article

http://io9.com/discover-how-prometh...c-pr-1553849788

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post May 10th, 2014 07:57 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Prometheus series is intriguing already.

Old Post May 11th, 2014 12:52 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

good start. very curious to see how the stories progress(particularly the Prometheus mini.) sucks they're only a few pages each, though.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 09:43 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Have any of these books officially started yet? They look great.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 05:42 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

nah, only a preview book has been released so far.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 07:32 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Going by whats on the Dark Horse site, Prometheus book comes out in September along with the Aliens book.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 08:41 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

the prometheus book was great. excited to see the story progress.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 03:40 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Finished that first book for Prometheus, It was weird seeing [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hadley's Hope the colony from 'Aliens' being there.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2014 08:33 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That Elden character looks like a decent villain, Seems to have messed around with those canisters from Prometheus

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 07:12 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 01:16 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Cover for the 4th issue of Predator - Fire & Stone, Homage to one of the Avp comic covers

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 01:49 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I picked up Predator, I noticed the Fire and Stone banner on it, are all these one story? Should I get Prometheus 1 and 2 to get the full effect?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 10:07 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yes they're all connected.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 12:49 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Yup. I just went out and got Prometheus 1 and 2, Alien 1, and AvP 1. Glad I did.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 03:08 AM