KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Aliens, Predator, AVP reboot comics and also Prometheus - Dark Horse

Aliens, Predator, AVP reboot comics and also Prometheus - Dark Horse
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The only thing i'm disliking is the how they're releasing the books

like you read Prometheus #1 & then Aliens #1 and it says it takes place before Prometheus #1, Things like that.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 03:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Yeah, that was kind of stupid. It probably had something to do with writer or artist time tables though. I can't imagine they'd do that on purpose.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 04:58 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just seen earlier today that there's going to be Fire & Stone sequels on the way

http://www.scified.com/site/aliensv...rk-horse-comics

still waiting on some of the books for the one that's finished up.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 06:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Been good the current one story "Life & Death".

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 03:59 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

These are great. thumb up

It'd be nice if the Prometheus comics were canon to the film(s).

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 04:49 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
These are great. thumb up

It'd be nice if the Prometheus comics were canon to the film(s).

It is canon to the Alien Films since it was mentioned in the timeline of events in the Alien the Weyland-Yutani Report. See the video below.

A Predator fan hated the book Alien the Weyland-Yutani Report since it negated the canonicity of the Alien Vs Predator Films while making the Engineer manhandling the Predator in the comic canon to the Alien Films big grin

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 01:31 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seems they're going to be dealing with two Engineer's, With the next issue of the Prometheus: Life & Death.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 01:38 PM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seems they're going to be dealing with two Engineer's, With the next issue of the Prometheus: Life & Death.

thumb up I'll get the Hardcover edition of this since they always have extra content in them.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 01:56 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

If these books 'Fire & Stone', 'Life & death' are suppose to be the reboot comics for this Dark Horse universe

why is it with the current Predator mini-series it has nods to the previous Predator comic series?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 04:24 AM