KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Smaug vs. Balrog

Smaug vs. Balrog
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
The dwarves knew to flee and hide. Gandalf knew he could straddle and dominate the Balrog one on one. He dismissed the others due to his disrespect for the Balrog.
They knew to troll Smaug and cover him in gold-jizz. He's whack.

Balrog obliterates.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 11:47 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Tzeentch
They knew to troll Smaug and cover him in gold-jizz. He's whack.

Balrog obliterates.
The gold jizz only made him hornier for more death and destruction. Silly dwarves.

Smaug decimates.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 11:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

That doesn't even make sense.

Accept that Smaug has no chance here.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 11:52 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It makes perfect sense. The gold jizz made him want to spew his own jizz. Only way he releases is if he decimates the lessers.

Smaug eradicates the weaker, dumb, idiotic, foolish, peasant known as a Balrog.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 11:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your gaze has shifted and every post you make is being reported as multi thread trolling and multi forum reported as "mindless trolling."

Get it every post you make I am going to report. Keep going.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 12:00 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
No matter how you figure it.. Balrogs have a higher origin than Dragons do.. They are either part of Melkor or maia corrupted by Melkor... in either case.. above a dragon.

However, now it seems the argument has switched to Sauron vs. Gothmog... so let's examine that since that is harder to determine. Gothmog being above a dragon isn't.

Please reference me where Sauron killed the people you mention... I don't remember it being that way at all nor the cirucmstances behind him "killing" these elves. Further, even the onces you mention aren't even in the same league as Feanor.. fingon and ecth.. all above ANYBODY Sauron has beaten.

Shit, let's look at how both died.. one died by one of the best Elven Lords in history by his kamikazi move as he was certain to die.. Shall we even discuss how Sauron has been defeated? Suffice to say.. it was by much much less as you very well know.

You say Sauron was second to Morgoth.. problem is.. that was just politically. Gothmog had his SAME rank but was also named High Captain... something of which Suaron wasn't. It was Gothmog LEADING the forces and commanding them into battle nto Sauron. Shit, Sauson was never in charge of anything or leading anything while Gothmog was around.

Shall we examine all the battles Sauron lead Morgoths forces and how many times Gothmog has...Oooohhh wait... that might be tough for you.. I'll start it off with a few and let's see what you have... Gothmog lead the forces at Dagor-nuin-Giliath... Nirnaeth Arnoediad.... Fall of Gondolin,. battle of unumbered tears... Now please list for me the battles that Sauron led when Gothmog was around.. You won't find them.. wanna know why? Cause Gothmog was the high captain.. he was the general in charge... So here is what we are left with...

Gothmog has superior battle feats and victories... The best slayings of Gothmog top the best of Sauron.

We have gothmog beaten by the better more powerful person.. this isn't even close. Even still, when Gothmog got killed he also killed the High Elven Lord... can't say the same for Suaron.

Then we say who was in charge of leading morgoths forces in attack or defense of Melkor.. Again the answer is Gothmog not Sauron... he is never put in that position because he's not the warrior Gothmog is. This is illustrated any number of ways that slap you right in the face. Sauron was the politician.. Gothmog the general. of battle. No way around that fact. Now I'll wait for your listing of battles and the references to when sauron killed these guys.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:06 AM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gothmog is an Orc with elephantitis. This is the movies version. Seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:07 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

They're discussing the books; there's two characters named "Gothmog"; one being a balrog, you nigh illiterate assclown.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:16 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
They're discussing the books; there's two characters named "Gothmog"; one being a balrog, you nigh illiterate assclown.
This is a movie versus thread in which he isn't a Balrog. Are you new here ? He came in here from the get go spewing book nonsense. There was no Balrog in the films named Gothmog, Diane.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Dec 25th, 2013 at 04:23 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:18 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

No shit, dumbass. So tell them not to debate books in here if you must cry.

But don't tell them they're wrong from a literature standpoint when you've not read a single Tolkien book.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No shit, dumbass. So tell them not to debate books in here if you must cry.

But don't tell them they're wrong from a literature standpoint when you've not read a single Tolkien book.
I did read the Hobbit as a youth but that is neither here nor there. He came in from the beginning in the movie versus citing the books and according to a few others lying about them as well.

This is the movie versus forum. Quit rushing to other men's side. This is where we debate movies only. smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:25 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Still crying I see. Good job derailing and ruining another of your own threads cos you have to attention-whore it up.

"Focus on me, guys. On me!!!"

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:28 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Still crying I see. Good job derailing and ruining another of your own threads cos you have to attention-whore it up.

"Focus on me, guys. On me!!!"
No, the thread has already been derailed into book nonsense. I am calling them out as the voice of reason.

Smaug wins. Bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, and more durable.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:30 AM
ares834

I thought you were Ares all this time.

I'm sorry Ares.

laughing out loud

When I saw it on my iphone, for a second or two, I thought someone hacked my account...

In Fellowship, Legolas states Balrogs are the most powerful save Sauron.

Here is what he says:

"'It was a Balrog of Morgoth,' said Legolas; 'of all elf-banes the most deadly, save the One who sits in the Dark Tower.'"

I wouldn't say it is particularly definite. Not only is it a statement from a fallible character but it comes across as an off the hand comment. After all, Morogth is most certainly an "elf-bane" and he is far more deadly than a Balrog.

However, now it seems the argument has switched to Sauron vs. Gothmog... so let's examine that since that is harder to determine. Gothmog being above a dragon isn't.

I created a thread. Suffice to say, you are wrong.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 04:43 AM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go read the books bro and watch the move, Smaug wins..

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 04:46 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote