KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Runescape Universe vs LOTR Universe vs Elder Scrolls Universe

Runescape Universe vs LOTR Universe vs Elder Scrolls Universe
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Yes. The Princes kick back in their realms after Sheograth has turned the Elder Gods into concubines for his dining halls once they realize how weaksauce Runescape magic is.
Sheogorath's got nothing on any
of them, Omnipotent is Omnipotent, Sheogorath can be killed, Elder Gods can't. Case Closed. Oh, and Sheogorath can't blow up the damn universe from fighting another Daedric Prince and Survive even after it's destruction, nice try though.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 03:23 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Lol. I never said he could blow up the universe. Quote where I said that. You can't? concession accepted. Sheograth has not been stated that he is mortal. Try again. And do try to post facts. Your troll failing is unimpressive.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 03:28 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Lol. I never said he could blow up the universe. Quote where I said that. You can't? concession accepted. Sheograth has not been stated that he is mortal. Try again. And do try to post facts. Your troll failing is unimpressive.
I know you didn't say that, I was making a point. And it is a FACT that the Elder God's can't die. Guthix, and lesser god's of the runescape universe CAN die, though they are all still very powerful. In fact, Guthix was killed in the World Wakes quest.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 03:37 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Sheogorath's got nothing on any
of them, Omnipotent is Omnipotent, Sheogorath can be killed, Elder Gods can't. Case Closed. Oh, and Sheogorath can't blow up the damn universe from fighting another Daedric Prince and Survive even after it's destruction, nice try though.
No Daedric Prince has ever been killed.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 03:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

I know you didn't say that, I was making a point. And it is a FACT that the Elder God's can't die. Guthix, and lesser god's of the runescape universe CAN die, though they are all still very powerful. In fact, Guthix was killed in the World Wakes quest.

You were trying to make a point that does not exist. I'll be impressed when you show me a Daedric prince being harmed.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 03:52 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro
No Daedric Prince has ever been killed.
You fought Sheogorath in one of the Elder Scrolls games, though I forget which one

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 04:14 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Skyrim universe. Said Skyrim because most people can identify Skyrim then just Elder Scrolls.

is skyrim a good game to play? whats it all about?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 04:18 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

You were trying to make a point that does not exist. I'll be impressed when you show me a Daedric prince being harmed.
You are just one big
fat ball of confusion, aren'tcha buddy? When I referred to "Making a point" I was talking about the fact that Sheogorath can't destroy the Universe. Not that the Daedric Princes can be harmed. Just because they never have been, doesn't mean they can't be. If they ever fought eachother, I am fairly sure they would be able to get hurt, same thing if the Divine's fought the princes.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 04:22 AM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

You are just one big
fat ball of confusion, aren'tcha buddy? When I referred to "Making a point" I was talking about the fact that Sheogorath can't destroy the Universe. Not that the Daedric Princes can be harmed. Just because they never have been, doesn't mean they can't be. If they ever fought eachother, I am fairly sure they would be able to get hurt, same thing if the Divine's fought the princes.

They can't be harmed. Absolutely nothing has been stated to harm them. No sense in going back to that, dude. Considering they have tricksters on their team, all Sheograth has to do is trick the Elder Gods into destroying each other.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 04:34 AM
Jmanghan

They can't be harmed. Absolutely nothing has been stated to harm them. No sense in going back to that, dude. Considering they have tricksters on their team, all Sheograth has to do is trick the Elder Gods into destroying each other.
I do have to agree with you on that, the Elder God's aren't exactly friends, only part you are wrong on is the destroying each other part, because they can't die :P

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 04:58 AM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Stalemate. Thats all I can agree to in this scenario.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 05:02 AM
Jmanghan

Stalemate. Thats all I can agree to in this scenario.

Yeah, not much we can say since neither can kill the other :P Stalemate then.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 05:06 AM
Jmanghan

K, so, this thread is a few years old, but I needed to bring this up.

Molag Bal, Mehrunes Dagon.

They have both been "harmed".

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:44 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Depends on if we take evrything from LOTR the best any other setting can do is a stalemate. Illuvatar (=TOAA) makes sure of it. I also think that Tom Bombadil as the Avatar of Tolkien himself would be also unbeatable. It comes down to supreme being vs supreme being and there it's always a stalemate.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 11:15 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote