KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Supergirl. Wonder Woman. And the Usual Suspects. Heralds of the Luciferian Age?

Supergirl. Wonder Woman. And the Usual Suspects. Heralds of the Luciferian Age?
Started by: bluewaterrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bluewaterrider

I sense text alone, or text with URLs, and even text with click-able blue hyperlinks isn't proving enough to communicate effectively here.

That would probably discourage me under normal conditions, indeed DID discourage me before now, but, part of me has always recognized this is a visual topic, and needs visual displays to be understood.

I'll take this one level higher, then, and make use of a feature I don't ever recall using before, but which should work for everyone, including even non-registered users (IIRC?), and that being an outside image host provided thumbnail, so text and pictures can both be seen together.

Old hat to many a poster here, but quite novel and revolutionary for me; please bear with me as I appreciate my new discovery.

(please log in to view the image)
This is Lucifer.

Morning star.
Also, evening star.
Also Hesperus. Also Eosphorus.

Also a host of other names that I may or may not get to later in this thread.

The names are strange-sounding because they are not English words.
The people that named Venus didn't know the language you and I speak today.
Actually, it was the Romans who gave Venus the name "Venus" and the people that preceded them, the Greeks, used the names above.

Cultures that preceded them likewise used remote, obscure sounding non-English names to describe Venus, but we'll stick with the Roman and Greek for now because it is from those two traditions that Wonder Woman most obviously derives.

Note that this Lucifer, aka Hesperus, aka Eosphorus, etcetera, etcetera, is an angelic-looking being. Not a demonic looking one.
Not someone or something particularly planet-looking, either.

Again, "Luciferian" does not necessarily mean evil or plain looking.
Whether taking the form of planet, person, or being, Luciferian often looks quite beautiful and angelic.
Because Lucifer himself, source of the word, started off looking beautiful and angelic, WAS beautiful and angelic,
and, arguably, still IS beautiful and angelic looking.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 08:30 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

I plan to return to this ... "Hesperus" a few times.

For many reasons.

One those of you who have followed to this point of the thread might recognize is who ELSE Hesperus/Lucifer is ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sing, O goddess, the anger of Achilles son of Peleus, that brought countless ills upon the Achaeans. Many a brave soul did it send hurrying down to Hades, and many a hero did it yield a prey to dogs and vultures, for so were the counsels of Jove fulfilled from the day on which the son of Atreus, king of men, and great Achilles, first fell out with one another.

And which of the gods was it that set them on to quarrel? It was the son of Jove and Leto; for he was angry with the king and sent a pestilence upon the host to plague the people, because the son of Atreus had dishonoured Chryses his priest. Now Chryses had come to the ships of the Achaeans to free his daughter, and had brought with him a great ransom: moreover he bore in his hand the sceptre of Apollo wreathed with a suppliant's wreath and he besought the Achaeans, but most of all the two sons of Atreus, who were their chiefs.

"Sons of Atreus," he cried, "and all other Achaeans, may the gods who dwell in Olympus grant you to sack the city of Priam, and to reach your homes in safety; but free my daughter, and accept a ransom for her, in reverence to Apollo, son of Jove."

On this the rest of the Achaeans with one voice were for respecting the priest and taking the ransom that he offered; but not so Agamemnon, who spoke fiercely to him and sent him roughly away. "Old man," said he, "let me not find you tarrying about our ships, nor yet coming hereafter. Your sceptre of the god and your wreath shall profit you nothing. I will not free her. She shall grow old in my house at Argos far from her own home, busying herself with her loom and visiting my couch; so go, and do not provoke me or it shall be the worse for you."

The old man feared him and obeyed. Not a word he spoke, but went by the shore of the sounding sea and prayed apart to King Apollo whom lovely Leto had borne. "Hear me," he cried, "O god of the silver bow, that protectest Chryse and holy Cilla and rulest Tenedos with thy might, hear me oh thou of Sminthe. If I have ever decked your temple with garlands, or burned your thigh-bones in fat of bulls or goats, grant my prayer, and let your arrows avenge these my tears upon the Danaans."

Thus did he pray, and Apollo heard his prayer. He came down furious from the summits of Olympus, with his bow and his quiver upon his shoulder, and the arrows rattled on his back with the rage that trembled within him. He sat himself down away from the ships with a face as dark as night, and his silver bow rang death as he shot his arrow in the midst of them. First he smote their mules and their hounds, but presently he aimed his shafts at the people themselves, and all day long the pyres of the dead were burning.

For nine whole days he shot his arrows among the people, but upon the tenth day Achilles called them in assembly- moved thereto by Juno, who saw the Achaeans in their death-throes and had compassion upon them ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://classics.mit.edu/Homer/iliad.1.i.html

Attachment: hesperus. eosphorus. venus. apollyon. lucifer. satan. hesperus mengs des abends 10.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:00 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

http://archive.org/stream/mythsandlegendso22381gut/pg22381.txt

A resource link outlining the fluidity of Greek and Roman deities

Attachment: ww12 apollo with diana. moon goddess and sun god. 10.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 10:18 AM
bluewaterrider

Fan promo for a Supergirl film, styled off the uniform of Man of Steel 2013.

Though the artwork is beautiful, the features that suggest "snakeskin" or "reptilian" echo very strongly here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwOIVwv-bQY

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 02:48 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

DCnU is a big enough disappointment as it is, there's no need to invoke some kind of Satanic conspiracy

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 08:08 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

The very concept right down to very foundation of comic books is Luciferian; a power fantasy to have powers unto that of God. Superpowers.

Superman, Kal El literal translation from hebrew is "voice of god". El means God or of God. Elohim gods and godesses. Thats also where many names come from. Dani-el, Samu-el, Micha-el, Gabriel, El-ijah etc.

The snakeskin costume in Man of Steel symbolizes the bringer of knowledge, as does the serpent in many cultures. Kal was 33 years old when he became Superman and learned his ultimate potential, learning how to fly. Jesus was 33 when he defeated Satan in the desert and ascended to the higher heavens after conquering sin for all mankind.

33 or 3x3 or 3 cubed is a highly esoteric masonic symbol also meaning ultimate knowledge. The highest known mason in the scottish rite is also 33 degrees. The masons are the modern incarnation of the ancient Phoenician Druid mystery religion. The Saturn alien priesthood. Thats a thing. Look it up.

Luciferianism is khaballism. Khaballism is the study of the tree of life. A positive and negative life "force" schematic. Think Jedi and Sith. Its exactly like that. 33. 3x3 is 9. 3 cubed is 9. 3+3 is 6. 9 is an inverted 6. 6th planet is Saturn. 9 th dimensions on the left (negative) side of the tree of life is Saturn.

Saturn (satan). Kronos. Time. Original Sin. Sine wave. Sine and cosine. Red and blue (who do we know that wears red and blue?). Time and space. The cube and the circle. The snake eating its own tail. Oroboro.

The cube.

The hexagonal storm of Saturn.
Red and blue? Lol

The hexagon is also a 3d cube.

Black cube worship. Ancient El worship.
Denmark (please log in to view the image)
Manhattan (please log in to view the image)
Apple store New York (please log in to view the image) Australia
(please log in to view the image) Santa Ana
(please log in to view the image) And of course Mecca. (please log in to view the image)

When you graduate from high school you come out processionally with a black robe, which is black for Saffron, the God of the Hebrews, requiring that you wear the square mortarboard on top of your head.The square mortarboards are, of course, used by the Freemasons for their plaster, so that is why you wear a square mortarboard when you graduate, ultimately becoming an Alumni. It all has to do with Freemasonry; it all has to do with the control of education in this country. _ First you pay out your “tuition” to get into “universe”ity where they strip you of your Intuition and give you an Indoctrination.Then_you receive a “MaStars” Masonic “degree,” while wearing a Masonic mortar board cap and Cult of Saturn black_robes_to become an Alumni/Illumini. Graduation means to increment or retard progress. _

I also find it interesting that this thread is considered to be anti-masonic. _That should tell you guys something. _ Its also very interesting, to me at least, that I have inadvertently been made fous on the interwebs as someone on herochat thought I was bluewater rider.

Last edited by Letters on Aug 27th, 2014 at 04:16 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 04:11 AM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I would say it is exactly the opposite. Not lucifer but god. ^^

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 02:37 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

Luciferian by defenition is the belief man can become as gods.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 02:49 PM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Letters
Luciferian by definition is the belief man can become as gods.

Would that I could have known even as much as I do now.

Perhaps I might have been able to put the matter as concisely as you did.

Sadly, I was not truly familiar with the term.

I don't really assume I know all it entails now, but certainly I could not have predicted the very word "Luciferian" could and would trigger such a powerful response in the people that have responded here.

Letters, thank you for the input.

I apologize for not replying to you sooner; I'd dropped the habit of checking on this thread as used to be my Tuesday habit.

I think I may resume submissions if I know that people like Delta and yourself visit here; with certainty if he wants to debate issues, but likely if even one such as yourself is here to demonstrate interest and offer your knowledge.

Thank you for your time.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 02:35 AM
bluewaterrider

In recent weeks I've come across imagery that could drive the Luciferian aspect home. I've been concentrating on the "End Times" Judeo/Christian aspect because, until now, that is what struck me as most singular. The series of blue hyperlinks near the bottom of Page 5 make probably the best visual summary.
I've had at least 3 people tell me that, judging from that bank, they could just about see everything I was talking about, though they disagreed with the reasons for it.

I should make clear, that, until now, I haven't really supplied any of my own.
The most I figured prove-able beyond reasonable doubt is that many of the images seen in comics nowadays are Biblical allusions, often very altered ones, still very recognizable as such. Or at least I thought they would be recognizable.
People are less familiar even with symbols I used to think common than I first thought.

My time is short today, just for curiosity's sake, I'll post the following, taken from Superman/Wonder Woman #6, if memory serves. I recorded it months ago, but avoided giving it too much spotlight because it was then only recently released.
I've been trying in general to give material that is at least half a year old and that most regular posters would already have fairly extensive exposure to.

I may revise that -- give slightly more recent material in days to come.

Anyway, I need to know the starting point for the average poster.
I would think a person would have to be inexplicably sheltered not to recognize where the imagery HERE comes from, but, needless to say, I've received a few surprises concerning this thread already ...

Attachment: golgotha90. cross weapon. false christs. crucifix attack. superman wonder woman 6.jpg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 09:17 PM
bluewaterrider

I'll likely provide verse reference for the following in the future.

Attachment: sw6. golgotha. the treble crosses of calvary..jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 12:43 AM
bluewaterrider

Happened to be in the Morlun Respect thread today.
Struck me how much the guy is the image of Dracula who himself is the dapper genteel version of ...

Ah, skip it. What struck me was the OP's submission of a "Spider-verse" showing.
Morlun versus "Patton Parnell", an obvious alteration of Peter Parker.

However, this led to discovery of what much of the REST of the story read as. And I realized very quickly that I have here an illustration that might be able to strip away the confusing layer.

For the story of Spider-Man, minus additions used to make Peter Parker relate-able and like-able to a reader, is actually one that would be quite horrifying. It's not, precisely because it DOES have additions that mitigate that fact. Similarly, people are having trouble with the idea of Luciferian because they are expecting to see elements that look obviously Satanic or characters that act that way. And that's simply not how Luciferian presents.

Lucifer again means "light bearer".
The dark elements? They aren't readily apparent.
To some, they'll never be. But they ARE there, whether noticed or not.

Someone DID notice this for Spider-Man, though. Hence the following article:

http://www.chasingamazingblog.com/2...d-of-this-post/

Shorter on time today than on Tuesdays.
Going to try in the interim between now and a future Tuesday to get hold of the book "Our gods wear Spandex" by Christoper Knowles.
Till then, enjoy the following:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=12056

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:24 PM
bluewaterrider

When I first started this thread, I did it for precisely the reasons outlined on earlier pages, and honestly did not understand what was being alluded to by some of the respondents. I've done enough research in the meantime to have a pretty good idea of what they were alluding to now, though.

Been thinking about this more often because of the events of the past 2 years.
Perhaps the most interesting in relation to this thread is that Supergirl, marquee character of my original title for this thread, became a character who went from being featured in failing comics and a bad 1984 movie, to being the main character in a TV show that has reached an audience of millions, very likely doubling or even tripling the character's exposure across the world.

Similarly, the exposure of Wonder Woman, mentioned #2 in my original title, has also increased. She, too had seen new screen time, in fact screen time on the "BIG" screen via the recent Batman versus Superman: Dawn of Justice film, even as Wondy's slated to have her own title film next year.

There was a time in the relatively recent past that such news might have had me anxious to reserve a ticket. I don't quite view these characters and their popular culture in the same way now, though. I've been thinking of how effectively popular culture, deliberately or otherwise, can be used, IS used as propaganda.
If you doubt that it has been, Google "propaganda" "United States", "comics" and "World War II" stat, please.

I've also been thinking, however, of how many subtle cues derived from advertising are present in these books we read and the shows we watch. Recall the famous "XSE" cans from Pepsi/Coke a few years back? You'll find the same message those spelled out when they were stacked in Jeph Loeb's 1st presentation of Supergirl:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14891778

... and in case you just can't see it there, here are several more chances to find that same message:

http://uncannyxmen.net/miscellaneous/sex-sells-new-x-men-118

So, looking at stuff like this, I wonder to myself, and now "aloud" I suppose,

"Is it really coincidence that the President of the United States on Supergirl's show, following an Episode on Supergirl entitled "Stronger Together", the title of Hilary Clinton's book and one of her major campaign slogans, is revealed to be a woman, though in real life we've never had one before?
And for that matter 'Wonder Woman' herself, Lynda Carter?

How many voters could be subtly affected by being encouraged to associate now Candidate Hilary Clinton and "Stronger Together" and the U.S. Presidency and the heroines they grew up adoring and that their daughters now love?

And how apt and predictive the title of my thread if such IS the case, and Hilary does indeed become POTUS and turn out worse than some people fear?"
(I should make it clear I voted for her husband when he was up for re-election, by the way; no innate Clinton hatred here.)

I'm going to review some of the contents of this thread to see if it might benefit from what I've learned in the interim being provided; especially given the content of the comics that have come out since I first created this thread.

It DOES, tonight, at least, seem possible to predict some surprisingly specific things from comics and pop culture today.

In the meantime, though I'll have to provide time markers a little later, a long YouTube clip, working for now at least, that seems to heavily corroborate that Grant Morrison and Alan Moore hold spiritual beliefs in alignment with what has been described before in regards to "Luciferian" ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIeBKD4o2aw

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 12:52 AM
bluewaterrider

Oh, yeah, since old habits die hard...

Clickable link version of my previous post ..,

When I first started this thread, I did it for precisely the reasons outlined on earlier pages, and honestly did not understand what was being alluded to by some of the respondents. I've done enough research in the meantime to have a pretty good idea of what they were alluding to now, though.

Been thinking about this more often because of the events of the past 2 years.
Perhaps the most interesting in relation to this thread is that Supergirl, marquee character of my original title for this thread, became a character who went from being featured in failing comics and a bad 1984 movie, to being the main character in a TV show that has reached an audience of millions, very likely doubling or even tripling the character's exposure across the world.

Similarly, the exposure of Wonder Woman, mentioned #2 in my original title, has also increased. She, too had seen new screen time, in fact screen time on the "BIG" screen via the recent Batman versus Superman: Dawn of Justice film, even as Wondy's slated to have her own title film next year.

There was a time in the relatively recent past that such news might have had me anxious to reserve a ticket. I don't quite view these characters and their popular culture in the same way now, though. I've been thinking of how effectively popular culture, deliberately or otherwise, can be used, IS used as propaganda.
If you doubt that it has been, Google "propaganda" "United States", "comics" and "World War II" stat, please.

I've also been thinking, however, of how many subtle cues derived from advertising are present in these books we read and the shows we watch. Recall the famous "XSE" cans from Pepsi/Coke a few years back? You'll find the same message those spelled out when they were stacked in Jeph Loeb's 1st presentation of Supergirl:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=14891778

... and in case you just can't see it there, here are several more chances to find that same message:

http://uncannyxmen.net/miscellaneou...s-new-x-men-118

So, looking at stuff like this, I wonder to myself, and now "aloud" I suppose,

"Is it really coincidence that the President of the United States on Supergirl's show, following an Episode on Supergirl entitled "Stronger Together", the title of Hilary Clinton's book and one of her major campaign slogans, is revealed to be a woman, though in real life we've never had one before?
And for that matter 'Wonder Woman' herself, Lynda Carter?

How many voters could be subtly affected by being encouraged to associate now Candidate Hilary Clinton and "Stronger Together" and the U.S. Presidency and the heroines they grew up adoring and that their daughters now love?

And how apt and predictive the title of my thread if such IS the case, and Hilary does indeed become POTUS and turn out worse than some people fear?"
(I should make it clear I voted for her husband when he was up for re-election, by the way; no innate Clinton hatred here.)

I'm going to review some of the contents of this thread to see if it might benefit from what I've learned in the interim being provided; especially given the content of the comics that have come out since I first created this thread.

It DOES, tonight, at least, seem possible to predict some surprisingly specific things from comics and pop culture today.

In the meantime, though I'll have to provide time markers a little later, a long YouTube clip, working for now at least, that seems to heavily corroborate that Grant Morrison and Alan Moore hold spiritual beliefs in alignment with what has been described before in regards to "Luciferian" ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIeBKD4o2aw

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 12:55 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Cogito
Heralds of the Luciferian Age?

Blue has reached perfection.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 03:50 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Blue has reached perfection.

Well, again, regarding the title of the thread, I chose it to be distinctive and Google-able. Even now, more than 2 years from its start, if you put that phrase in quotes as a search term, this thread comes up as the number one hit.
(One of only 2 total hits, in fact -- at least as I type this at 3:45 pm in my area today. That holds as long as you put the phrase "Heralds of the Luciferian Age" in quotes.)

Now it's true, even back when I started this thread, I had heard of some terms that must be familiar to Digi, and likely to more than a few readers, "5th Age" and "Age of Aquarius". You'll hear those terms even as lyrics to songs in various genres of music. But those terms are far too common to be the least bit unique, at least as far as Google is concerned.

And I already explained my decision to use the word "herald". On the "Comics Versus" Thread on these KMC forums, the term is so common it is actually used as a means of classifying what "tier" a given comic character belongs to, as you yourself are very much aware. In fact, the thread that breaks this down was started by the KMC moderators themselves.
And both Supergirl and Wonder Woman you'll find formally classified as "heralds" by name.

The other sense of "herald", of course, is "messenger".
They communicate information about what is happening.
More than one poster pointed out that the reading audience has become more "mature" in its tastes ... hence more sex, more violence, more vice, etcetera.

And in Supergirl and Wonder Woman comics until the present, you saw more and more of that. In fact, I'm astonished to find that, just in the past few months, there has been a lessening of that. I suspect the Supergirl show, with its writers who are a group separate from the people, or at least they were, of the Supergirl comic BOOK writers, needing to make a show palatable to CBS's general audience, have a great deal to do with that.

I've been finding some interesting answers to my originally posed page 1 questions, though. If you watched the film clip featured a post or two before, for instance, you will find Grant Morrison and Alan Moore talking about their spiritual beliefs. 2 of the most influential writers of the past 2 decades and they describe getting inspiration through visions of a Gnostic Christ and, in Alan Moore's case, a snake God named Glycon. Tune in to the 1:13:18 mark to hear Alan Moore talk about that, if you don't believe me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycon

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 09:32 PM
bluewaterrider

Re: Supergirl. Wonder Woman. And the Usual Suspects. Heralds of the Luciferian Age?

Originally posted by bluewaterrider

I have been struck ... at the rather ... eclectic motifs and strange brand of symbolism that seems to be at work now. Most of it was already present, and that from day one, but ... something seems ... different now.
To the point of being jarring. To the point where some of the stranger things I've come across and read don't seem quite so strange as they once did. To the point that I'm beginning to wonder, at the very least, where DC writers and art staff are getting their weekly inspiration from.

How, for instance, does a character created, ostensibly, to represent "Truth, Justice, and the American Way ...?

I'm interested in knowing what some of you think.
Where IS the creative staff of DC coming up with this stuff?
Is it the direction of it's own leadership, or that of Warner Bros?

Is it really only driven by money, or is there some template they're actually following?

An unexpected find and partial answer to my original question, at least as far as some of the marquee writers who are given significant creative freedom go ...

Below is a short clip of Grant Morrison describing a spiritual experience.
That occurs in Kathmandu.
In a hotel marked with (a) lightning bolt(s). A fact which Morrison himself ascribes great significance, mentioning the relation of the lightning bolt in the development of comics, especially in regards to characters like The Flash, etcetera. He also mentions, that, after this weird spiritual experience, he put some of his vision into All-Star Superman.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ij20DG3axsQ

1:41 -- 3:17

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 06:31 PM
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by janus77
I always thought that the Galactus - Surfer relationship had shades of the mainstream Christian God - Satan relationship.

More so if you take Kirby's words literally and see Galactus as The Biblical God.

Surfer rebels against his creator, is cast down, lives amongst man and turned Alicia Masters from the straight and narrow path!

I searched for this and actually found what is quoted here above to be nearly exact in its accuracy. Kirby in his own words SAYS the Biblical God was his inspiration, and further that Silver Surfer is ... a fallen angel.
(2:10 -- 3:00 mark)
Note that this earns the description of "Luciferian" and not merely "Biblical allegory" because Kirby makes "God" in this case the villain of his story and "Satan" (Lucifer) the savior of mankind.

Kirby then goes on to explain how mythology and the gods of world myth were his inspiration for his own line of later DC characters who are explicitly referred to as "new gods".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M50Mjdsh_iw

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 12:30 PM
bluewaterrider

More and more it appears that Supergirl is both predictor and barometer of popular culture and current events.

Perhaps this conforms to what people call synchronicity (the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection)?

Interesting for me to note, all the same -- Supergirl recently got her own eponymous TV show for perhaps the first time in American history ...

Guess who ELSE recently got their own eponymous TV Show for perhaps the first time in American history?

Click the following for a HINT if you're having trouble...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=6

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 04:54 PM
bluewaterrider

Presentation throughout this thread has proven unusually difficult. For starters, very soon after posting it, KMC forums was altered so that only people registered for the site can see the images posted through its personal image hosting service, automatically cutting its audience to a fraction of what it was for many, many years before.
Then KMC froze most thread view counts, certainly this one, so that now, whether intentional or not, a general gauge of readership can not be had.
For a while, I even understand new registrations were halted, though apparently this was non-deliberate, a problem with the system that was corrected.

Synchronicity again, little doubt.

i'm thinking of this stuff largely because I'm coming to the end of a page that featured a surprising amount of feedback, and the happening upon of a surprising amount of proof that Marvel and DC writers get their inspiration, arguably the bulk of it, from non-secular sources. Grant Morrison, Alan Moore, Jack Kirby ...

I also stumbled upon something that illustrates how the Abrahamic God is portrayed in works that can only be called "Luciferian", arguably none more so than the following:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=617865&pagenumber=6

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 05:42 PM