KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » name of tv episode or movie

name of tv episode or movie
Started by: justme5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justme5

name of tv episode or movie

Hey all,

What i remember of this movie/tv episode is there was a couple. The wife was planning a surprise party for her husband. It was a horror themed party and she planted these clues for the husband about some psycho dude who used to live in there house i think? And i think the guy in the story she planted used to cut peoples heads off with gardening shears. Anyway, end result is he investigates all these clues, and at the end finds that his wife has been taken by this guy (or so she makes him think). I think they have this weird black revolving door in their home because you see the wife and she is calling to her husband for help, and then the door revolves and you see the guy with the gaden shears, then the door revolves again with the wife, then again with the garden shears guy. In reality, the wife is wearing this mannequin like costume on the back side of her body that is of a man with gardening shears, and the front side is her. So all shes doing in the revolving door is turning around, and around, but the husband truly thinks she is being held captive by the murderer so he approaches with an axe or something, intending to kill the guy and just as he is about to make contact with the guys head, the wife turns around with a birthday cake. But too late! The husband was already in full swing when he realizes it's his wife and can't stop, so ultimately he cuts her head off.

Anyone know what the heck I'm talking about?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2013 04:44 AM
justme5 is currently offline Click here to Send justme5 a Private Message Find more posts by justme5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MummyRuby
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds Good!
Does Ring a Bell But Cant Put My Finger On The Name

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 03:24 PM
MummyRuby is currently offline Click here to Send MummyRuby a Private Message Find more posts by MummyRuby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote