KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supergirl vs Wonder Woman

Supergirl vs Wonder Woman
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Canon, yes, but weren't they mentally compromised at the time?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supergirl might be a little stronger, but Wonder Woman is much more skilled and experienced.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:51 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Canon, yes, but weren't they mentally compromised at the time?

No. PG was mentally possessed by Alchemy but when she stopped Diana's punch she was back to normal.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I think they would both rugmuch each other. Wonder how long they could hold out before getting weak in the knees?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:14 AM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
I think they would both rugmuch each other. Wonder how long they could hold out before getting weak in the knees?

Thats a KMC quote for all time. Going on my wall

Thanks bro!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:19 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258

Welcome back btw

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:22 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by abhilegend
No. PG was mentally possessed by Alchemy but when she stopped Diana's punch she was back to normal.

Did you not post a scan from during the time she was possessed, though?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Did you not post a scan from during the time she was possessed, though?

I cleared that diana was poisoned at that time which would be a bigger factor than PG being possessed so it wasn't fair. The punch catch was legit though and Diana blindsiding PG and hammering on her repeatedly didn't do anything more than annoy her. She clearly looked stronger and more durable than Diana IMO.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:33 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I cleared that diana was poisoned at that time which would be a bigger factor than PG being possessed so it wasn't fair. The punch catch was legit though and Diana blindsiding PG and hammering on her repeatedly didn't do anything more than annoy her. She clearly looked stronger and more durable than Diana IMO.

That's fine if it's your interpretation, that's fine if it's what happened.

Still doesn't make it a really strong piece of evidence though, with outside interference in play.

And what do you have against Randy Orton?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:40 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supergirll is more durable but does not mean WW cant beat her as I said she is more skilled and experienced. WW will beat her.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:47 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's fine if it's your interpretation, that's fine if it's what happened.

Still doesn't make it a really strong piece of evidence though, with outside interference in play.

And what do you have against Randy Orton?

Nah, its what happened. If you like I can post the whole fight.

Catching a punch doesn't indicate superior strength?

Nothing, he's just boring IMO.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 07:06 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Randy Boreton

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 07:12 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nah, its what happened. If you like I can post the whole fight.

Catching a punch doesn't indicate superior strength?

Nothing, he's just boring IMO.

How much of it was while one/both of them was influenced?

Oh, it can. It doesn't always mean it does, though. And why is Power Girl being talked about?

Well his promos are usually crap, I'll give you that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 07:14 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Randy Boreton

thumb up
How much of it was while one/both of them was influenced?

Oh, it can. It doesn't always mean it does, though. And why is Power Girl being talked about?

Well his promos are usually crap, I'll give you that.

See for yourself.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

In this context it should. Wonder Woman was totally pissed and she blindsided PG and she still caught her punch.

http://i.imgur.com/Olg3Obj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CvSGuIv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7mVirI0.jpg

Because someone said that PG>SG and Diana looks stronger than PG. SG has always looked better than PG.

That and he's ****ing lazy. He can do a great match but 99% of the time he just ****s around.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 07:35 AM
Q99

There is still the matter of Diana one-arm restraining her, or the other times Wondy's gone head to head with Supergirl.

Originally posted by Supra
Supergirll is more durable but does not mean WW cant beat her as I said she is more skilled and experienced. WW will beat her.

I'd say Wonder Woman generally has the better durability feats.

Yes, SG lacks her piercing weakness, but Wondy's stood up to beatings from no-holds-back Superman, Doomsdayified Circe enchantment Superman, and Doomsday War Doomsday.

Checkmate pegs her toughness at A-1, same ranking it gave Superman. Obviously not the exact same, but when it comes to taking a beating she's got a fairly impressive resume.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 12:59 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Q99
There is still the matter of Diana one-arm restraining her, or the other times Wondy's gone head to head with Supergirl.

Yes, SG lacks her piercing weakness, but Wondy's stood up to beatings from no-holds-back Superman, Doomsdayified Circe enchantment Superman, and Doomsday War Doomsday.

Checkmate pegs her toughness at A-1, same ranking it gave Superman. Obviously not the exact same, but when it comes to taking a beating she's got a fairly impressive resume.

That was when Kara was afraid of using her powers on anyone. Two issues later she was going to kill Superman with her bare hands after she let go due to black kryptonite. At that time Krypto sent her packing in fear and Artemis knocked her on her ass. That doesn't mean they were as powerful as Kara. Also what time she has gone toe to toe with Kara?

Supergirl has actually taken and knocked out superman level opponents like Ultraman, Titans Tomorrow Superman and most importantly almost KOed superman himself in h2h. Doomsday War Doomsday toying with her isn't a feat.

Again with that checkmate stuff? I can show you direct evidence of superman outright tanking stuff that KTFO wonder woman. His durability shits on wonder woman's durability. Supergirl has survived a planet exploding in her face, what has wonder woman done which is comparable?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 01:27 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Q99

thumb up

This and Wonder Woman wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 02:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Q99

Yes, do leave out that Kara's powers were still developing AND she had no confidence. And what times have they gone head to head? I'm not aware of any actual fights they've had. The restraining has been explained. The thing in the early issues of Kara's solo series? Yeah, having nearly been killed by Luthor, had a lengthy fight with Dark Kara, and attacked a few times by Superman before WW hits her once sure screams Wonder Woman>Supergirl. And there was that time Diana.....busted her nose when Kara wasn't expecting it. Not impressive.

Originally posted by Q99

A beating from "no-holds-back Superman?" SACRIFICE? You mean the fight where in regards to actually striking her, Superman landed all of one punch and knocked her the **** out? "Doomsdayified Circe enchantment Superman?" Where the Doomsdayified only was a factor once and she exclaimed "two more hits like that will kill me!!" even through her bracelets? Brainiac Doomsday toying with her and she was hit MAYBE twice?

Originally posted by Q99

I actually recall something for her to be A-2 compared to his A-1, but even if durability was given equal rating, either there's a huge, HUGE range for "A-1" considering how massive the difference is between them here, or it's just wrong. But comparing them would be changing this to Superman vs Wonder Woman, which isn't the topic.

Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

This and Wonder Woman wins.

Quick carver9, to the changing room!! You have Q99's skirt and high heels to fill!! laughing

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 12:10 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

diana.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 12:46 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by leonidas
diana.

In a skill-free slugfest?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 01:11 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote