KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Sauron vs Smaug

Sauron vs Smaug
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Don't have the time and am happy with just the Lotr movies. People like Robtard tend to hate on Lotr characters save Gandalf.

Gandolf has some feats but gets his ass kicked 9/10 times.

He also is an protagonist to this whole mess that we are currently dealing with even after the high council basically told him to back off.

He is like the Anti- R2D2 of the LORM at this point.

R2D2 is the only reason the Star Wars Movies Works and why the rebels win

Gandolf is the reason why everyone keeps dying, forcing everyone to do what he want's even when people say "no, don't, leave me alone and your crazy"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:36 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Supra
Gandolf has some feats but gets his ass kicked 9/10 times.

He also is an protagonist to this whole mess that we are currently dealing with even after the high council basically told him to back off.

He is like the Anti- R2D2 of the LORM at this point.

R2D2 is the only reason the Star Wars Movies Works and why the rebels win

Gandolf is the reason why everyone keeps dying, forcing everyone to do what he want's even when people say "no, don't, leave me alone and your crazy"
Loved watching Sauron effortlessly crush Gandalf in this film.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loved watching Sauron effortlessly crush Gandalf in this film.

If Gandolf had just let Bilbo keep the ring and run around being a Hobbit as he was just fine before Gandolf showed up..

Now Gandolf has countless lives on his hands and is imo worse then Sauron.

He runs around acting like he's doing good, but he's really causing death and destruction everywhere he goes

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:41 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If Gandolf had just let Bilbo keep the ring and run around being a Hobbit as he was just fine before Gandolf showed up..

Now Gandolf has countless lives on his hands and is imo worse then Sauron.

He runs around acting like he's doing good, but he's really causing death and destruction everywhere he goes
He is an epic failure which explains why he attracts posters such as Robbie and femebra.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is an epic failure which explains why he attracts posters such as Robbie and femebra.

He's done nothing worth mentioning besides saying "You shall not Pass"

Everything else is mayhem, death and destruction in which he aids in and leads his "friends" right into.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:45 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He's done nothing worth mentioning besides saying "You shall not Pass"

Everything else is mayhem, death and destruction in which he aids in and leads his "friends" right into.
He lures Hobbits to their deaths and invites unwanted homeless dwarves into their merry homes.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:46 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

He lures Hobbits to their deaths and invites unwanted homeless dwarves into their merry homes.

He also loses his mind when he is around the Ring, he cant even hold it together in FOTR..He goes straight wako and ends up doing the will of Sauron by sending the hobbit straight to him..

He was mind raped by the ring and didn't even touch it..he barley sensed its power and lost his mind and now is doing Saurons wishes thinking they are his own.

Sauron wrecked him

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He also loses his mind when he is around the Ring, he cant even hold it together in FOTR..He goes straight wako and ends up doing the will of Sauron by sending the hobbit straight to him..

He was mind raped by the ring and didn't even touch it..he barley sensed its power and lost his mind and now is doing Saurons wishes thinking they are his own.

Sauron wrecked him
I mean what a pansy he can't even put the ring on but instead passes the burden onto a shitty hobbit.

Yes, he was afraid of jewelry and almost choked to death when discussing dragons.

Gandalf the pansy.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:51 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean what a pansy he can't even put the ring on but instead passes the burden onto a shitty hobbit.

Yes, he was afraid of jewelry and almost choked to death when discussing dragons.

Gandalf the pansy.

Yea Gandolf was mind raped by mearly looking at the ring, the hobbits just like gold, Gandolf cause this whole mess we are in and he keeps adding fire to I am fire.

He sends them to Mt.Doom, he sends them to Smaug..

He's a complete prawn that works for Sauron

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:53 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Yea Gandolf was mind raped by mearly looking at the ring, the hobbits just like gold, Gandolf cause this whole mess we are in and he keeps adding fire to I am fire.

He sends them to Mt.Doom, he sends them to Smaug..

He's a complete prawn that works for Sauron
Robbie has a sexual crush on him too. He enjoyed Ian's sexual preference and is turned on by him in his robes. Sick guy.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:54 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robbie has a sexual crush on him too. He enjoyed Ian's sexual preference and is turned on by him in his robes. Sick guy.

Gandolf actually is more of a servant of Sauron then Saruman. At least Saruman has his own mind, Gandolf is running around doing Saurons bidding and twice the wizard Gandolf is.

He runs right to Saruman and tells him another servant of Sauron that he has the ring!!! HAHAHAHA

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Gandolf actually is more of a servant of Sauron then Saruman. At least Saruman has his own mind, Gandolf is running around doing Saurons bidding and twice the wizard Gandolf is.

He runs right to Saruman and tells him another servant of Sauron that he has the ring!!! HAHAHAHA
And he ran around smoking weed like some common criminal. Shame on you Gandalf.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 05:59 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

And he ran around smoking weed like some common criminal. Shame on you Gandalf.

Saruman just wrecked him on screen.. Gandolf loses again.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:00 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ill never forget

"How many dragons have you kill Gandolf? uhawhadh...pass me the wine.."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:03 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Saruman just wrecked him on screen.. Gandolf loses again.
Saruman crushed him and spared him his wretched life.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:03 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saruman crushed him and spared him his wretched life.

To let him continue to work for Sauron and be mind raped daily

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:04 AM
quanchi112
Disney

To let him continue to work for Sauron and be mind raped daily
The Witch King also sonned him. Destroyed his wicked staff.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:06 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Froto and his friends are now being hunted by the wraiths on a desolate road thanks to Gandolf, meanwhile Gandolf is locked up in some cage being reprogramed as a drone.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Froto and his friends are now being hunted by the wraiths on a desolate road thanks to Gandolf, meanwhile Gandolf is locked up in some cage being reprogramed as a drone.
He needed birds to save his ass more than once. What a loser.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:12 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

He needed birds to save his ass more than once. What a loser.

What about Ring Wraiths vs Elves?

IMO elves get wrecked

Last edited by Supra on Jan 5th, 2014 at 06:18 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 06:13 AM