KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who was more impressive; Voldemort or Sauron ?

Who is more impressive ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Voldemort 2 18.18%
Sauron 9 81.82%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who was more impressive; Voldemort or Sauron ?
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
At least tell me Quanchi offered you something worthwhile for you to blindly play his support-interference, cos this is all you've done since coming back from your temp-ban.

I been here longer then you or quan, your living in a dream if you think otherwise.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:14 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Supra
I been here longer then you or quan, your living in a dream if you think otherwise.

"you're"

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

"you're"
"Voldemort."

That is the correct answer to this thread.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sauron wasn't overpowered by a teenager in magic, twice. Priori Incantatum and the chase in Deathly Hallows. What a loser.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:17 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

"you're"

You try doing this on your phone, but while your sitting at home alone watch this on your big screen

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:18 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Sauron wasn't overpowered by a teenager in magic, twice. Priori Incantatum and the chase in Deathly Hallows. What a loser.
Harry fled the fight which is a loss. Voldemort also had him at his mercy using the Crucio.

In Deathly Hallows the elder wand never truly belonged to Voldemort. Context, sport.

In OTTP Voldemort defeated Harry as well.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You try doing this on your phone, but while your sitting at home alone watch this on your big screen

Not watching that, but I like you smile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:19 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not watching that, but I like you smile

You are afraid to watch your life I guess. I like you too.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:20 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Harry fled the fight which is a loss. Voldemort also had him at his mercy using the Crucio.

In Deathly Hallows the elder wand never truly belonged to Voldemort. Context, sport.

In OTTP Voldemort defeated Harry as well.

So Voldemort's a bad-ass cos he scared a student wizard laughing out loud What an impressive feat.

Voldemort despite all his supposed power got his ass handed to him by that same student wizard.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:20 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Voldemort's a bad-ass cos he scared a student wizard laughing out loud What an impressive feat.

Voldemort despite all his supposed power got his ass handed to him by that same student wizard.

Gandolf gets owned by anyone he encounters then gets locked up for a time being which is good because all he does is Saurons bidding in all of the movies.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:23 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He is a badass because he dominated a world of wizards.

Context.

You always avoid it. Voldemort came back to life unlike Sauron. Voldemort took over unlike Sauron. Voldemort had more impressive feats. Voldemort had more competition than Sauron.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:23 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Gandolf gets owned by anyone he encounters then gets locked up for a time being which is good because all he does is Saurons bidding in all of the movies.

"Gandalf"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:24 AM
quanchi112
Disney

"Gandalf"
That isn't countering his points.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:25 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Gandalf"

Just like all the people backed into a wall do, they run to grammar police.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Just like all the people backed into a wall do, they run to grammar police.
thumb up

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 05:27 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

At no point did Sauron become so retarded as to do this:

or this:

So he wins.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 07:06 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Sauron >>>>> Voldemort. There's no contest.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 07:15 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh right ok, let me re-phrase: Voldemort got defeated by the power of LOOOOOVE!

What a ****ing loser. laughing

thumb up

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 07:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Based on ? He couldn't even get his body back whereas Voldemort did so. Give a few examples of this horrendous reasoning.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 07:47 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Stealth Moose

And yet after Voldemort was defeated and "killed", he was still able to come back and get his physical body back. Sauron never become more than a floating eye after his defeat.

I won't say Voldemort is more powerful than Sauron, but I'd definitely say he's smarter.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2014 08:02 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote