KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Name of a holywood comedy about college

Name of a holywood comedy about college
Started by: zealmundmissl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zealmundmissl

Name of a holywood comedy about college

Hi everyone,
I asked this on yahoo answers and it was deleted I don't know why.

There is this scene of a movie I have in mind and I can't remember anything else from it.

It was a hollywood comedy (I'm sure it is from 2006-2012) with all the repetitive college stereotypes.
There was a scene when the main male actor and his friends are talking about something while moving fast down the school halls and they accidentally enter the girl's locker room (or something like that. I'm not familiar with US schools). One of the teachers (or school staff. A woman about 30-40 who looks like Zoey Deschannel in my memory.) is taking a shower. Then the guy who was first to see this tries to cover up the eyes of others and acts so shocked while the woman calmly grabs a purple/red (not sure) towel and stares right at the guys struggling with each other (breasts visible).

I went through my whole archive but it seems it's one of the lost dvds. It's something like american pie movies or "college" (2008) . Couldn't even find it using imdb keywords.

Would really really appreciate even a tiny bit of help about anything of this movie.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 11:54 AM
zealmundmissl is currently offline Click here to Send zealmundmissl a Private Message Find more posts by zealmundmissl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote