KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Scariest Horror Movie??

Scariest Horror Movie??
Started by: flipperflip

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeltonP

I agree with "rosepetel" and "sorrowmovie", The Ring is one of the most scary films of the past 15 years or so. I also liked Dog Soldiers, Hostel, You're Next, Wolf Creek, Final Destination and 30 Days of Night. And before all of them, there was Jaws (Happy 40th Anniversary!), The Changeling with the great George C. Scott, Them! and the original The Blob with Steve McQueen. (Those last two scared me silly each time I watched them as a young boy, usually late on Saturday nights or early Sunday mornings.)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 09:17 PM
DeltonP is currently offline Click here to Send DeltonP a Private Message Find more posts by DeltonP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
violet36

I'd have the say the movie that first freaked me out as a young girl was the Original The Hills Have Eyes....that's the movie that first started my intrigue for horror.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 02:08 PM
violet36 is currently offline Click here to Send violet36 a Private Message Find more posts by violet36 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghoulio
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would say The Exorcist.
True story: I watched Nightmare on Elm Street way to young and had nightmares for days.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2015 09:52 PM
Ghoulio is currently offline Click here to Send Ghoulio a Private Message Find more posts by Ghoulio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aminemjack
Restricted

Account Restricted

According the me. one and only "The Conjuring 2 ".

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 07:53 AM
aminemjack is currently offline Click here to Send aminemjack a Private Message Find more posts by aminemjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whales

There are lot. But if I'm going to choose one, Event Horizon would go to #1 spot. Among the movies listed at https://megamovies.cc/ in the horror genre, I'll choose Blair Witch. It scared the hell out of me.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 01:03 PM
Whales is currently offline Click here to Send Whales a Private Message Find more posts by Whales Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korinaz

THe Exorcist

I think that the Exorcist is one of the most scariest movie of all time!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:50 AM
Korinaz is currently offline Click here to Send Korinaz a Private Message Find more posts by Korinaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t00nish

The first Blair witch project was super scary, saw it when I was in a kid. Dark room, TV up kinda loud, super late at night. Shit was insane. I'll have to think about some other movies though, I don't really scare easily, but I do get pretty intense into scary movies.

Blair Witch Project
The Conjuring
Get Out
The Omen
Event Horizon <--- was more of a good movie than it was scary

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 08:55 AM
t00nish is currently offline Click here to Send t00nish a Private Message Find more posts by t00nish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote