KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rune King Thor/HP Doomsday VS Superboy Prime/Sentry:AMALGAM

Rune King Thor/HP Doomsday VS Superboy Prime/Sentry:AMALGAM
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Rune King Doomsday assrapes.

No, actually they don't.

Runes are magically empowered.

Prime is immune to magic.

Sentry has matter manipulation on the level of Molecule Man. He can match whatever Rune King Thor can muster. Regeneration is also handy here as well.

I don't believe HP Doomsday is immune to telepathy so that is viable as well as Sentry's calming aura.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 10:36 PM
LordofBrooklyn is online now! Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Self destruction is such a beautiful thing to see.

Keep posting! big grin
everything I just posted can be countered if you had the ability or knowledge .... But sadly you clearly don't

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 10:38 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Insane Titan
everything I just posted can be countered if you had the ability or knowledge .... But sadly you clearly don't

You've been ANNIHILATED.

Accept it.

I gave you the option to allow someone else to interpret the characterizations and you STILL failed at that.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 10:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn is online now! Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

You've been ANNIHILATED.

Accept it.

I gave you the option to allow someone else to interpret the characterizations and you STILL failed at that.
you gave feats and examples that you couldn't even get right in the first place .

Then you tried to pass off a bias fanboys view as proof of your argument.

You then also choose a character with a power lvl far beyond Thanos because you're either scared or clueless

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 10:51 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hey so isn't prime resistant to magic not immune

Old Post Jan 12th, 2014 11:12 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ Superman Prime is resistant to DC magic users but immune to Marvel magic users is what he's trying to say.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 01:13 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Insane Titan
you gave feats and examples that you couldn't even get right in the first place .

Then you tried to pass off a bias fanboys view as proof of your argument.

You then also choose a character with a power lvl far beyond Thanos because you're either scared or clueless

From failure to failure.

I don't have the knowledge about The Sentry.

The creator of the Sentry respect THREADS doesn't have knowledge about The Sentry.

Who has this secret Sentry knowledge?

Bendis?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 01:40 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Oh ok. Its a bit ambiguous. It seems odd to me that he would be immune. Especially given that at rkt levels magic takes on a more cosmic role. I always wondered how hewwould fair in a non pis bout with the likes of strsnge or fate.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 01:47 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Oh ok. Its a bit ambiguous. It seems odd to me that he would be immune. Especially given that at rkt levels magic takes on a more cosmic role. I always wondered how hewwould fair in a non pis bout with the likes of strsnge or fate.

Why would Rune King Thor's magic be any different?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 01:50 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Why would Rune King Thor's magic be any different?

Simply put all energy once it reaches a certain level is pretty much synonymous. Power cosmic, quantum energy, godly magic it all has the same results albeit from different sources

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 01:56 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Simply put all energy once it reaches a certain level is pretty much synonymous. Power cosmic, quantum energy, godly magic it all has the same results albeit from different sources

It isn't actually.

If that were the case the incident with Desak would be pointless.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 01:58 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I mean I know he stated that bladams lightning tickled and all but I always chopped that up to his insane durability as opposed to outright immunity

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 01:58 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I mean I know he stated that bladams lightning tickled and all but I always chopped that up to his insane durability as opposed to outright immunity

Explain, I don't recall what your referencing

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 02:00 AM
LordofBrooklyn

There is an incident in LEGION OF THREE WORLDS that shows the immunity but I can't quite recall it.

Some character attacks Prime and someone states "Magic doesn't work on him" and then he kills them.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 02:01 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Explain, I don't recall what your referencing

Thor was able to negate Desak's power that was god killing specific with his magic based power.

Prime is immune to magic from all sources not just gods.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 02:03 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Interesting. Id need to read more on prime. From what uve stated that would make this thread spite since rkt is useless

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 02:12 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Interesting. Id need to read more on prime. From what uve stated that would make this thread spite since rkt is useless

Far from it.

RKT's power gives HP Doomsday an immense boost. Theorizing how HP Doomsday ability to adapt given a cosmic level amp is also interesting.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 02:16 AM
Uriel005

No, actually they don't.

Runes are magically empowered.

Prime is immune to magic.

Sentry has matter manipulation on the level of Molecule Man. He can match whatever Rune King Thor can muster. Regeneration is also handy here as well.

I don't believe HP Doomsday is immune to telepathy so that is viable as well as Sentry's calming aura.
Brooklyn have to give your argument the nod over Titan that said I think this is a bit closer than your calling it.

HP Doomsday adaptability rate+ the RKT might be able to overcome Prime Sentry. RKT was no slouch in terms of durability and his psychic is not too shabby. Furthermore IIRC the Radiant which was an energy being of ridiculous power basically instakilled a weaker version of Doomsday and the next fight he murdered him. So the biggest concern I have is does RKT + Doomsday have the durability to survive the initial salvos of Sentry Prime and adapt to him. becoming resistant to Sentry's matter manips and primes raw power as well as adapting RKT's magic around Prime's magic resist as Doomsday did with the issues of Radiant being comprised solely of energy.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 03:32 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Uriel005
Brooklyn have to give your argument the nod over Titan that said I think this is a bit closer than your calling it.

HP Doomsday adaptability rate+ the RKT might be able to overcome Prime Sentry. RKT was no slouch in terms of durability and his psychic is not too shabby. Furthermore IIRC the Radiant which was an energy being of ridiculous power basically instakilled a weaker version of Doomsday and the next fight he murdered him. So the biggest concern I have is does RKT + Doomsday have the durability to survive the initial salvos of Sentry Prime and adapt to him. becoming resistant to Sentry's matter manips and primes raw power as well as adapting RKT's magic around Prime's magic resist as Doomsday did with the issues of Radiant being comprised solely of energy.

Yes, you bring up a great point.

It is reasonable to argue that Doomsday's power can adapt beyond Prime's magic immunity.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 04:13 AM
One Big Mob
#BCM

Originally posted by Uriel005

Radiant fought Doomsday the first time for over a week...

"Thank you Donald Cates for allowing me to breathe easily again!"
- Carver9 est 2020

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 04:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote