KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

To be fair, if this was Reddit, he'd be spot on, though it depends on which ones we're talking about.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 06:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
No

Yes.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 07:08 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I think it is more to do with them not understanding the consequences of the choices put before them rather than not knowing that plug x goes into socket y.

Ask any 13 year old what happens when you have sex. I'm pretty sure most know. That's not the issue. The issue is a child cannot give informed consent, most of the time, because they are not aware of the sway power structures and manipulation can have on a person.

But...and this is why I think should be a test before you're allowed to have sexual relations with another: many adults suffer from the same problem. Also, I want that test to exist because I'm clearly an evil fascist bastard.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 07:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by dadudemon
Ask any 13 year old what happens when you have sex. I'm pretty sure most know. That's not the issue. The issue is a child cannot give informed consent, most of the time, because they are not aware of the sway power structures and manipulation can have on a person.

But...and this is why I think should be a test before you're allowed to have sexual relations with another: many adults suffer from the same problem. Also, I want that test to exist because I'm clearly an evil fascist bastard.

You may not be an "evil fascist bastard" but they do exist, and they will end up being the ones who give the test.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 07:39 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Any psychologists willing to make such a test? smile

I am more than willing to supply everything needed for an oral exam, just as long as I get to choose the recipients taking the test. wink

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 08:41 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I am more than willing to supply everything needed for an oral exam, just as long as I get to choose the recipients taking the test. wink

This guy:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 10:06 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I see nothing wrong with what happened.

no expression

Every person should have to take a test (an oral one, lol..jkjk) to prove that they are competent enough to make an informed choice when it comes to sexual relationships (assuming they want such a relationship). We'd probably see how often these supposed "children" are not really children and knew exactly WTF they were doing.

Any psychologists willing to make such a test? smile

Pedo alert.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 10:31 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Nephthys
Pedo alert.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 10:42 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Are all pedophiles stupid? I hope so.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 11:26 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

That happened to me when I was 14. It was ****ing brilliant.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 01:27 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sihaya

Last edited by Sihaya on Jan 17th, 2014 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 03:49 AM
Sihaya is currently offline Click here to Send Sihaya a Private Message Find more posts by Sihaya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sihaya

Last edited by Sihaya on Jan 17th, 2014 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 03:49 AM
Sihaya is currently offline Click here to Send Sihaya a Private Message Find more posts by Sihaya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Pop culture is riddled with examples of a young, underage man getting an older woman as an example of a great adventure. No wonder society's view is slanted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privat...%281981_film%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_Master_%28film%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Mood_%28film%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_of_42

First season of Family Ties, underage high school-er Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox) gets seduced by a woman in college.

First season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Xander (Nicolas Brendon) goes after a new substitute teacher who responds to his affections in kind(though she turns out to be monster in the Buffyverse.) A situation repeated in many other shows like Madison, Dawson Creek, Soap etc. The story is never about the female teacher being a predator who must be stopped & arrested.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 04:22 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Bardock42
No
Such "feminists" do exist though, to varying extents. Nephthys in particular is an example of a misandrist feminist, albeit a fairly tame one, and yes Nephthys I did just name drop you without giving a **** about your feelings thug life yoloswag.

They are pretty firmly in the minority, but they make up for it by being very loud and, more to the point, far more memorable.

As for why Blax did that in particular, I dunno, he'd have to tell you.

Also: Lolwut. This woman isn't even that attractive, hardly the woman of a young boy's dreams.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 06:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

One of my friends first sexual experiences was when he was 13 with a 32 year old women (In reflection, that was pretty terrible). Granted at first he was shocked (He was flirting but he didn't in a million years think it would go anywhere), fled to the kitchen, realized he was being a pussy, came back and had one of his best memories ever.

Once a boy hits 16, they're well aware of what the hell they're doing and they most definitely want to get it on. Girls are exactly like that too, unfortunately most assume they are fragile victims that are raped or something. I'm sure this happens in some ghastly situations but in my experience, girls often actively seek out older men just as much as boys the same age do.

Don't get me wrong, there should be boundaries and all, such as between teacher and student and in other situations where someone has a possession of influence, but the bias is annoying.

I'm not sure about other cities, but here in Toronto you should almost always card women yourself because 16 year old girls get into 19+ lounges and bars all the time. One of my friends almost got into deep shit because of that type of situation. The parents pressed charges but their daughter had a fake ID, and wasn't in a back alley bent over because someone forced her, but because she's a f*cking ****.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jan 17th, 2014 at 06:46 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 06:43 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by NemeBro
Such "feminists" do exist though, to varying extents.

Sure, now if he had said that...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 09:09 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Where the !@#$%@! were all these women when I was underage???

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 12:01 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Women banging young boys shouldn't be a crime. Every teen boy lusts after at least one milf or hot teacher he knows. It's completely natural.

I think this a problem only in the USA, you guys are too prudish about this stuff. I've dated two teens last year (16 and 17 years old) and no one gave a shit.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 12:18 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I think an age of consent of 18 is ridiculous. In essence I agree with dadudemon, that it should be down to individual maturity. However I can see the use for a hard line to make it easier to deal with.

I don't think that it should be treated differently depending on the gender of those involved. While there's definitely a lot of young, teenage boys who will desire sex with an older woman, there will also be a fair amount that will be traumatised by having such a relationship, and be unable to maturely make such a decision.

At any rate, the fundamental issue with things like this is that the adults might be taking advantage of desires in the teenagers that they can not really understand, put in context or estimate the relevance of if the future. When that happens these adults should be punished.

I also agree that our society has a double standard. In this case it works in favour of female predators, but it's really based on the different expectations of sexuality we have (and teach) for boys and girls.

The subjective attractiveness you may feel for the offender should really be of no matter.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Jan 17th, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 12:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I talked about this with a feminist friend of mine, and the issue isn't as clear cut with her - because she has a harder time seeing a man (even as a young teenager) as a helpless victim.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 06:50 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote