KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Pedo alert.

Says the guy who jerks it to loli pronz.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Once a boy hits 16, they're well aware of what the hell they're doing and they most definitely want to get it on. Girls are exactly like that too, unfortunately most assume they are fragile victims that are raped or something. I'm sure this happens in some ghastly situations but in my experience, girls often actively seek out older men just as much as boys the same age do.

It varies greatly from person to person. Some people mature (socially) faster than others. Some of these supposedly innocent teens can not only give informed consent, they are more socially adept than most adults and the adults should be considered the victims of manipulation. Society doesn't want to see it that way. Imagine the headline: "Adult manipulated into sex with an emotionally abusive teen." The scoffs and guffaws...

Last edited by dadudemon on Jan 17th, 2014 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 06:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by roughrider
I talked about this with a feminist friend of mine, and the issue isn't as clear cut with her - because she has a harder time seeing a man (even as a young teenager) as a helpless victim.

Of course she does, she's been drinking the Kool-Aid. Well, provided this friend of yours exists.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 07:13 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Here's a confessional by a man who had an affair at the age of 12.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ced-boy-12.html

It took him many years later, having a son at the age he was then, to rethink what happened to him.

Interesting stats in there. It's claimed that there are 1,500 cases of student-teacher sexual relationships a year in Great Britain, and 40% of the time it's a female teacher. That's much higher than in the USA, where it's estimated they make up only 10% of the cases.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 07:54 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by Psychotron
Women banging young boys shouldn't be a crime. Every teen boy lusts after at least one milf or hot teacher he knows. It's completely natural.

I think this a problem only in the USA, you guys are too prudish about this stuff. I've dated two teens last year (16 and 17 years old) and no one gave a shit.

And similarly I've known young (About 13) girls who've thought their teachers were totes hawt. Most of the girls thought this of my Algebra teacher in eighth grade. Should it be against the law for him to have banged them?

Originally posted by Bardock42
I think an age of consent of 18 is ridiculous.

In most states the age of consent isn't 18. Only 12 states have 18 as the age of consent. 31 have 16 as the age of consent.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 07:57 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Originally posted by Mindship
Where the [email protected]#$%@! were all these women when I was underage???

Yah!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 07:59 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by NemeBro
In most states the age of consent isn't 18. Only 12 states have 18 as the age of consent. 31 have 16 as the age of consent.

Well, that's a bit US centric. But of course there are places that don't have 18 as the age of consent. I just said I find 18 to be ridiculous.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 09:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, that's a bit US centric. But of course there are places that don't have 18 as the age of consent. I just said I find 18 to be ridiculous.
Well, the case did occur in the US, so... Also, IIRC most countries have the age of consent as below 18, hovering around 16.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 11:42 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well, the case did occur in the US, so... Also, IIRC most countries have the age of consent as below 18, hovering around 16.

Sounds like I'm not alone in finding 18 ridiculous.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 12:01 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

You just think that because you went out with Sancty when she was like 15.

YOLO

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 12:40 AM
Bardock42

You just think that because you went out with Sancty when she was like 15.

YOLO

I did think that before, in fact I have gotten less extreme in my view of how much the age of consent sucks.

And don't say that, I might live more than once sad

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 09:06 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I think the term "statutory rape" should be removed from all legal discussion. To me, "rape" is such a strong word that it should never be applied to sex where both parties are consenting.

And while I don't know if we necessarily need to lower the age of consent, cases of sex between minors and adults should be taken on a case-by-case basis, where the psychological states of both actors are taken into account. As DDD said, not every adult is in a position to take advantage of a fragile teenager, sometimes it's the exact opposite.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 02:13 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think the term "statutory rape" should be removed from all legal discussion. To me, "rape" is such a strong word that it should never be applied to sex where both parties are consenting.

Taking advantage of someone who's too young to give informed consent, fully understand the complexities of sexual relations or deal with the consequences that sex can lead to constitutes rape in my mind.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 02:16 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

That's kind of his point though, as I understand it.

How do you conclusively prove, in a legal environment, that someone is "not informed and/or does not fully understand the complexity of sexual relations"? Age isn't a good point of reference, because past 15 years old or so, the rate at which people mature fluctuates rapidly, and there is almost no difference from year-to-year (eg. one could reasonably assume that an 18-year old is wiser than a 10-year old by a significant margin, however the difference in wisdom between an 18-year old and a 17-year old is almost non-existent).

Yet, in the way our system works, you are technically a "rapist" if you have sex with someone a week before they reach the age of consent. Do they suddenly become wiser and more understanding of the consequences of sex within the span of a week?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Jan 18th, 2014 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 02:31 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

And similarly I've known young (About 13) girls who've thought their teachers were totes hawt. Most of the girls thought this of my Algebra teacher in eighth grade. Should it be against the law for him to have banged them?

Well, the age of consent is 14 where I'm from so I don't see a problem.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 06:18 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Yet, in the way our system works, you are technically a "rapist" if you have sex with someone a week before they reach the age of consent. Do they suddenly become wiser and more understanding of the consequences of sex within the span of a week?

This applies to insurance policies as well except the difference is, they are always raping you.

Originally posted by Psychotron
Well, the age of consent is 14 where I'm from so I don't see a problem.

I view "informed consent", as it pertains to age, to be a bell-curve. I think 14 might be a bit low on my imagined bell-curve. This is why I don't like the "quick and easy" measurements used in law. As Omega Vision put it, it should be on a case-by-case basis. I think we could prove that women who have 4 or more children (or men who have fathered multiple children from multiple partners), all from different men, are not able to give informed consent. no expression

Last edited by dadudemon on Jan 19th, 2014 at 08:17 AM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 08:14 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Hey, I know I was getting really sex curious by the time I was 13, and fantasized about lots of older (famous) women. I wouldn't have said no at all if someone I found beautiful made advances on me. My mother had a friend I fantasized about. I was renting the movie Private Lessons and watching it constantly when I was 14 and could rent a VCR from the local store.

Who knows what I would have thought years later, if it had happened so early for me. But I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22, and she was a stranger I had just gotten to know. I'm not upset it didn't happen the first time with the love of my life and we we lived happily ever after - I just wanted the issue gone from my being.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 03:32 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

You'd have cried and screamed like a ***** and been mentally traumatized, be honest.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 03:42 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Probably not. Roughrider touched down in '86, knew he was a man by the age of six; even ****ed the girl who used to baby-sit, but that was years later on some crazy shit.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Jan 20th, 2014 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 03:51 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Probably not. Roughrider touched down in '86, knew he was a man by the age of six; even ****ed the girl who used to baby-sit, but that was years later on some crazy shit.

I touched down in 1969, actually.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 06:26 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Shut up. Do not contradict the rhyme!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 06:37 AM