KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mighty adam

The laws need to change women can do more harm then a man. Where im from many older women have got boys hooked on drugs. A older chick suck you, **** you then tell you to try some coke 90% of guys will. Every chick i had sex with young, my age or older i just wanted sex never to get them to try drugs or alcohol. But men are the monster's lol right

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 11:33 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mighty adam
The laws need to change women can do more harm then a man. Where im from many older women have got boys hooked on drugs. A older chick suck you, **** you then tell you to try some coke 90% of guys will. Every chick i had sex with young, my age or older i just wanted sex never to get them to try drugs or alcohol. But men are the monster's lol right

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 11:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Robbie wouldn't know... He is a Leftists and they don't do the sex any more.

Cause all sex is rape now.

THANKS PC SJW RATZIS!!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 06:31 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

As for the pregnant teacher banging her student, it's not even clear if the kid she is banging is the father or if the father is someone else.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 03:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by mighty adam

Okay...your neighbourhood is off my visiting list. blink

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 06:19 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well someone's property values just went up....

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 06:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

I wonder if the kid will have to pay the teacher child support

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:43 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

He should. Time to get a Job Little Man.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thanos-prime
I wonder if the kid will have to pay the teacher child support

Exactly half of each school lunch the student gets goes to that baby now.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 10:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

His job is to shovel up all of his kids shit. A good lesson to him.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 10:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That baby in like a decade is going to be at some "take your child to work" thing with his mom and she is going to leave him in the teachers lounge while she goes and mounts a sophomore in her car in the parking lot.

If the kid stumbled upon them...we'd all be left wondering if it was a traumatizing event or just a really wacky way to meet your future step dad.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 10:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx

why weren't any of these sluts around when i was a kid? Also, why are these all these ass holes blowing the whistle on these sluts?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 11:20 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't you dare slutt shame these people. Surely there is something liberating about f*cking a 15 yr. old.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 11:37 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
why weren't any of these sluts around when i was a kid? Also, why are these all these ass holes blowing the whistle on these sluts?

Oh they were there but they didn't do fugly little losers like you. Because....Hotties don't do losers. Specially little Fugly ones.

Originally posted by Surtur
Don't you dare slutt shame these people. Surely there is something liberating about f*cking a 15 yr. old.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 12:07 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

This older mother isn't ashamed - says the sex was great. stick out tongue

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/r...e-sex-is-great/

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 08:16 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

They like to say World War 2 was the greatest generation - is that why so many of these underage romances are set there?

http://www.everseradio.com/top-five...-relationships/

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 08:19 PM
Killjoy12

Originally posted by roughrider
They like to say World War 2 was the greatest generation - is that why so many of these underage romances are set there?

http://www.everseradio.com/top-five...-relationships/

Remember teacher Debra Lafave. She got in trouble being with a 16 year old boy. Take a look at her. Guy probably had the time of his life.

At the time reporters were say he would be scared for life. Right.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:13 PM
Killjoy12 is currently offline Click here to Send Killjoy12 a Private Message Find more posts by Killjoy12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Look, another sick **** defending adults in a position of power preying on minors.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:59 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Killjoy12
Remember teacher Debra Lafave. She got in trouble being with a 16 year old boy. Take a look at her. Guy probably had the time of his life.

At the time reporters were say he would be scared for life. Right.

Just because someone is good-looking doesn't mean they can force you to have sex with them. The kid might not have actually wanted that.

It's quite frankly disturbing and sickening to live in a society where it's either the victim's fault or (s)he "should've/might've enjoyed it".

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 06:20 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by MythLord
It's quite frankly disturbing and sickening to live in a society where it's either the victim's fault or (s)he "should've/might've enjoyed it".

Whether the underage victim enjoyed it is just as irrelevant as whether he wanted it: he cannot legally consent to it. Not only is the adult perpetrator having sex with a minor, she is also abusing her authority. That would be grounds for termination with an adult co-worker, and she is doing it with someone who is legally a child. It is sick.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:30 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote