KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Astral Shaman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Seriously? Mocking some one who got molested is ok now? Really?

Not ok.

Reported.

Nothing will be done lol. He's been granted some sort of weird immunity. He's like the KMC version of Donald Trump, immune to consequences and nowhere near as intelligent as he thinks he is.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 03:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

If i wanted my own comeback, i’d wipe your mom’s chin!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:24 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by riv6672
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...0a1808f644a0770

Well okay, then.

You know what really grinds my gear!?

Why the **** these bitches weren’t teaching when I was in school? mad

I might have love school way more.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:11 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

This isn't actual on point for the topic, but I'm going to bring it up here because it's at least somewhat topic adjacent. The devil's advocate in me can't help but wonder if maybe we've gone the wrong way with this kind of thing. Right now many people are striving bring awareness to the fact that men and boys are the victims of sexual crimes/assaults by women too and that's undoubtedly a good thing. Sexual assault is a heinous offense. But here's the thing... in general, it doesn't negatively impact guys to the extent that it does girls. So is it possible that while we should continue to see it as a heinous offense for everyone, we should also instill in females that it's not something that has to be absolutely devastating? If some girl crawled on top of me while I was passed out drunk or tied me down while I was awake and had sex with me against my will I'd be pissed about it, but it would have to be pretty freaking brutal for it to actually impact my mindset for more than a couple of days unless my significant other left me because she didn't believe the sex wasn't consensual. I have a couple male friends who've been raped by girls when they passed out at the party a little too early and are still fully functional despite basically being told "You dumbass don't pass out like that so early lol". One of them even went on to date the girl who did it. Now I'm not saying that their treatment is actually a "good thing" by any stretch of the imagination, but from the outside they're certainly better off than any of the women I know about who went through similar situations. So I guess my question is, are we really doing females any favors by not taking the less damaging and more pragmatic approach?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:42 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Lol...you're essentially saying that women should feel bad if they commit rape, but not SUPER bad.

And where did you get the idea that, in general, sexual assault doesn't impact men as much as women? Even if that is the case I just don't see your suggestion being a good idea. Everyone is going to react differently to sexual assault. I would also think a man would be far more likely to downplay the impact a sexual assault had on him than a woman would.

And would you also want to instill in men that raping other men is not something that has to be absolutely devastating?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:48 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol...you're essentially saying that women should feel bad if they commit rape, but not SUPER bad.

And where did you get the idea that, in general, sexual assault doesn't impact men as much as women? Even if that is the case I just don't see your suggestion being a good idea. Everyone is going to react differently to sexual assault. I would also think a man would be far more likely to downplay the impact a sexual assault had on him than a woman would.

And would you also want to instill in men that raping other men is not something that has to be absolutely devastating?

No I'm saying that a rapist is going to feel the way they're going to feel regardless. We should definitely update the laws about sexual assault so that rape by a female is acknowledged as such because in many places it isn't, but I don't think that female rapist will feel any guiltier than male rapist do... which is obviously "not enough to stop them".

I know personally that a woman sexing me up against my will wouldn't have a notable long term impact on me as long as I didn't catch something. Doesn't matter how ugly I found her or how much I hated her guts, I'd just be like "B*tch". Now if I suffered from physical damage/injury, I'd be more upset and might press charges. As a former "weird kid" in a small town school I spent a large portion of my youth getting used to the idea of having the shit kicked out of me even though it never really happened and perhaps because of that I just don't foresee an attack of any kind that does less damage than I used to walk around ready for every night when I was out walking ruining my psyche for the rest of my life. I know other men might not be able to brush such a thing off as well as I can do, but societal conditioning has definitely done it's job on me and I suspect it has a large numbers of other men as well. Hell it's even done worked for a large number of females as well, hookers get used to the idea real quick.

Now in regards to male on male rape... well that falls into the "pretty freaking brutal" category. And not just for males, forced sodomy on females is every bit as brutal as well(probably more unless the dumps they take are as big as a guy's). It's extremely painful and it's physically damaging.

Keep in mind that I'm not suggesting that we reduce the penalties of rape or try to remove the social stigma associated with rapist, I'm simply wondering how much of the devastation caused by the crime is rooted in everyone else's reaction to it. Kinda the way that if a little kid does something that hurts him/herself and you run up "My poor baby are you ok!?" they're likely to scream and cry to high heaven and think they're dying unless you give them a band-aid(even if they're not bleeding) kiss them and hug them for an hour, while if you just kinda keep your distance and watch them UNTIL you know they're really hurt they're just kinda like "well that sucked" and go on about their day.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:00 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by darthgoober
This isn't actual on point for the topic, but I'm going to bring it up here because it's at least somewhat topic adjacent. The devil's advocate in me can't help but wonder if maybe we've gone the wrong way with this kind of thing. Right now many people are striving bring awareness to the fact that men and boys are the victims of sexual crimes/assaults by women too and that's undoubtedly a good thing. Sexual assault is a heinous offense. But here's the thing... in general, it doesn't negatively impact guys to the extent that it does girls. So is it possible that while we should continue to see it as a heinous offense for everyone, we should also instill in females that it's not something that has to be absolutely devastating? If some girl crawled on top of me while I was passed out drunk or tied me down while I was awake and had sex with me against my will I'd be pissed about it, but it would have to be pretty freaking brutal for it to actually impact my mindset for more than a couple of days unless my significant other left me because she didn't believe the sex wasn't consensual. I have a couple male friends who've been raped by girls when they passed out at the party a little too early and are still fully functional despite basically being told "You dumbass don't pass out like that so early lol". One of them even went on to date the girl who did it. Now I'm not saying that their treatment is actually a "good thing" by any stretch of the imagination, but from the outside they're certainly better off than any of the women I know about who went through similar situations. So I guess my question is, are we really doing females any favors by not taking the less damaging and more pragmatic approach?
I knew a girl who passed out at a party at the age of fourteen and was phucked in the ass while unconscious and experienced no visible trauma at all, therefore women don't suffer severe negative emotional effects from being raped.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
You know what really grinds my gear!?

Why the **** these bitches weren’t teaching when I was in school? mad

I might have love school way more.

Well okay, then.

If i wanted my own comeback, i’d wipe your mom’s chin!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Hey, I had one teaching me.

More of a tease though. And old. smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Here's an infamous one on double standards:

quote:
After a 17-year-old boy had sex with his 14-year-old girlfriend, he was charged with a felony for statutory rape. When a 17-year-old girl in the same town commited the same crime, she was charged with far less. Was the boy the victim of gender bias?

Alan Jepsen was playing videogames at his home in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, when the cops came knocking on his door. He was handcuffed in front of his sister and thrown in jail. In the words of his attorney, Jeffrey Purnell, “This child, this 17-year-old high-school kid, had to spend a week in jail—they locked him up and they put him in jail with grown-ups.”

His crime: Having sex with his 14-year-old girlfriend. And, perhaps, being a boy.

“These are kids,” said Purnell. “It’s ridiculous. Lawmakers criminalize common behavior among children, and it’s frustrating, really.”

The day after Alan's arrest, Sheboygan authorities arrested Norma Guthrie, also 17, for having sex with her 14-year-old boyfriend. Norma, however, did not have to spend a single day in jail. She was released immediately, on signature bond, while Alan was held on a $1,000 cash bond, which his family could not afford. Sheboygan County Assistant District Attorney Jim Haasch is handling both cases.

The disparity in the punishment of these 17-year-olds, both accused of having sex with the 14-year-olds they were dating, goes much deeper. Haasch charged Alan with a Class C felony, which, according to court records obtained by The Daily Beast, carries a maximum prison sentence of 40 years. Norma, on the other hand, was charged only with a misdemeanor, which carries a maximum sentence of nine months in jail.

The cases caught the attention of the local press, generating a heated debate over whether Alan is being given harsher treatment simply because he is a boy. “After all,” said Purnell, “this isn’t one district attorney in Tennessee and one in New York deciding how to charge these cases. This wasn’t even one district attorney in one county in Wisconsin and another county in Wisconsin. No, this was the same guy who charged these two cases.”

The district attorney’s office refused to comment, but experts say it would not be far-fetched to assume that Alan has been the victim of bias. According to Dr. Marty Klein, author of America’s War on Sex, “the double standard is not unusual. It is unusual to find such an extraordinarily clear example of it, but the philosophy behind the phenomenon is very common.”

Last month, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled that a 14-year-old high-school freshman accused of statutory rape was the victim of gender discrimination in a case involving him and three girls with whom he had been sexually active. Two of the girls were 12, and one was 11.

Writing for the majority, Chief Justice Margaret Marshall pointed out that even though both the boy and girls involved were under the age of consent, “the boy was the only child charged with statutory rape, or any offense, as a result of the incidents alleged, and he was the only male among the four children.” Furthermore, she added, “the district attorney affirmatively declined to bring charges against the female children where the facts described by the girls could be viewed as contravening those same laws by them.”

While Suzanne Goldberg, who teaches sexuality and gender law at Columbia Law School, acknowledged that “every case has to be dealt with individually,” she said she believes “a state would be inclined to punish young men more harshly than young women because young men are often seen as aggressors in adolescent sexual contact.”

According to Dr. Klein, however, the double standard emerged from the historical treatment of women as the property of men. “Women were not considered to be sexually autonomous beings,” he said. “Their sexuality was never considered to be a weapon. It was never considered that it could damage somebody else’s property. But men have the ability to damage another man’s property with their sexuality by violating their daughter or by violating their wife. So just bring that system of thinking forward into the present day and you get 17-year-old boys that are still considered to have the potential of damaging something with their sexuality, while it’s much harder for people to imagine a 17-year-old girl causing harm with her sexuality.”

That seems to be what District Attorney Haasch had in mind when he charged Alan and Norma. There is nothing in the record to explain why Alan should be treated so severely. The difference in age between Norma and her boyfriend, for example, is actually greater than that between Alan and his girlfriend. Although both perpetrators were 17 and both victims 14 at the time of the alleged abuse, Norma is two years and 11 months older than her boyfriend, whereas Alan is two years and four months older than his girlfriend. Court records also show that Alan admitted to having had sex with his girlfriend “two or three times,” while Norma said she and her boyfriend had sex “somewhere between 10 and 15 times, but she was not exactly sure.”

Alan’s 19 year-old sister, Kathy Jepsen, has a simple explanation for the charges. “It’s bullshit [is] what it really comes to,” she said in an email, adding that “our court system is messed up in Sheboygan.” Asked if she believes young men deserve harsher punishment, she responded: “No, I don’t believe that; we should all take responsibility for what we do, whether you’re a boy or girl. We are all human, but where the law is concerned we are not equal. They should change that.”

According to Kathy, Alan's girlfriend told him she was 16. The criminal complaint against Alan confirms this, and reveals that his girlfriend lied to the police, as well. She was at Alan and Kathy’s apartment at the time of the arrest, and told the officers twice that she was 16. One of them “then advised [his girlfriend] that if she was not truthful with the officer, she possibly would be arrested for obstructing if she lied about her age, at which point [his girlfriend] looked down at her feet, looked back at the officer, and said she was 14. Immediately when the defendant [Alan] learned of this, his body tensed up and he got a scowl on his face.”

At that point, said Kathy, “I was pissed off and wanted to hit her, but there were three cops in my apartment, so I couldn’t.”

Kathy’s anger is understandable. “This issue has embarrassed our family,” she said. “I mean, how can you give somebody your name, or face your co-workers? People look at you different.”

Purnell shares her frustration, and points out that the root of the problem is not the double standard, but the fact that Alan or Norma could be prosecuted to begin with. “These are kids,” he said. “It’s ridiculous. Lawmakers criminalize common behavior among children, and it’s frustrating, really.”

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by darthgoober
No I'm saying that a rapist is going to feel the way they're going to feel regardless. We should definitely update the laws about sexual assault so that rape by a female is acknowledged as such because in many places it isn't, but I don't think that female rapist will feel any guiltier than male rapist do... which is obviously "not enough to stop them".

I know personally that a woman sexing me up against my will wouldn't have a notable long term impact on me as long as I didn't catch something. Doesn't matter how ugly I found her or how much I hated her guts, I'd just be like "B*tch". Now if I suffered from physical damage/injury, I'd be more upset and might press charges. As a former "weird kid" in a small town school I spent a large portion of my youth getting used to the idea of having the shit kicked out of me even though it never really happened and perhaps because of that I just don't foresee an attack of any kind that does less damage than I used to walk around ready for every night when I was out walking ruining my psyche for the rest of my life. I know other men might not be able to brush such a thing off as well as I can do, but societal conditioning has definitely done it's job on me and I suspect it has a large numbers of other men as well. Hell it's even done worked for a large number of females as well, hookers get used to the idea real quick.

Now in regards to male on male rape... well that falls into the "pretty freaking brutal" category. And not just for males, forced sodomy on females is every bit as brutal as well(probably more unless the dumps they take are as big as a guy's). It's extremely painful and it's physically damaging.

Keep in mind that I'm not suggesting that we reduce the penalties of rape or try to remove the social stigma associated with rapist, I'm simply wondering how much of the devastation caused by the crime is rooted in everyone else's reaction to it. Kinda the way that if a little kid does something that hurts him/herself and you run up "My poor baby are you ok!?" they're likely to scream and cry to high heaven and think they're dying unless you give them a band-aid(even if they're not bleeding) kiss them and hug them for an hour, while if you just kinda keep your distance and watch them UNTIL you know they're really hurt they're just kinda like "well that sucked" and go on about their day.

It's just...we already let them get away with so much shit. It's still more socially acceptable for a female to hit a male than vice versa. They still are far more likely to receive a lenient prison sentence than a man for the same crime(even violent crime). Females are also awarded custody of children(sole custody) far more than males when it comes to divorce. You barely hear a peep about these issues come from the mouths of women.

So do we really need to be saying "meh, it's not as bad as when you rape as when men do" as well? THAT is an actual rape culture, if you try to say it's less okay for one group to rape than the other. You are describing something feminists have been lying and saying exists already.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 01:33 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:30 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by riv6672
Well okay, then.

evil face

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:58 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by NemeBro
I knew a girl who passed out at a party at the age of fourteen and was phucked in the ass while unconscious and experienced no visible trauma at all, therefore women don't suffer severe negative emotional effects from being raped.

what a load of bullshit. i knew a girl who's brother dated this other girl's cousin who once got blackout drunk and some guy had sex with her. but she was okay with it because it turns out she had a huge crush on him. therefore women can't get raped in the first place.

yeah we joke about it, but this is pretty much how radicalized incels operate on social media..

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Latest case in Arizona.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-ne...ng-sex-12242848

Familiar playbook - young blonde hottie in a red state.

Maybe her husband drove her to it. He's not that impressive. stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 05:58 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Another recent one in Florida. 26 year old teacher (26 is a number that's common in these cases) and 14 year old boy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-14-nudes.html

There is extra wrongdoing here. First, she also bought him weed! (Her idea?) And second, the boy complained the relationship made his grades suffer. That's not how this is supposed to work, being teacher's favourite!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 06:43 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

What a kunt.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 06:58 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is disgusting. I don't know why where these child predators have been popping up from recently.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:37 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Leftism is bringing back Soddom and Ghammorah. Butt Plugs for EVERYONE!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

They recently had a follow up to the infamous teacher and minor, and were disturbingly sympathetic towards her.

Complete with sad theme music when she talked about not being able to see the kid they had.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:39 AM
Flyattractor

Its funny when Men get raped and now its ok for Children to be Raped.

Thanks LEFTY HUMORISTS!!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote