KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
They recently had a follow up to the infamous teacher and minor, and were disturbingly sympathetic towards her.

Was it this one? Or this one? Or this one? Or this one? Or this one? Or https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-desoto-highlands-hardee/deputies-middle-school-teacher-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-with-13-year-old-student one? Or this one? Or this one?

Face it. Our schools are crawling with sex predators and it's far, far worse than what happened in the Catholic Church. But yet it goes unnoticed. Schools are covering these cases up. But yet, silence.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:24 AM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But kids getting their sex on is a GOOD thing. Especially when they start in Elementary School.

Cause LEFTISM!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Playmaker
Was it this one? Or this one? Or this one? Or this one? Or this one? Or https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-desoto-highlands-hardee/deputies-middle-school-teacher-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-with-13-year-old-student one? Or this one? Or this one?

Face it. Our schools are crawling with sex predators and it's far, far worse than what happened in the Catholic Church. But yet it goes unnoticed. Schools are covering these cases up. But yet, silence.

It's quite difficult for me to view these people as "sex predators." In reality, very very few of these cases involve an actual sexual predator.

I guess it is because I define a sexual predator as, "...a person seen as obtaining or trying to obtain sexual contact with another person in a metaphorically "predatory" or abusive manner. Analogous to how a predator hunts down its prey, so the sexual predator is thought to "hunt" for his or her sex partners."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 09:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
It's quite difficult for me to view these people as "sex predators." In reality, very very few of these cases involve an actual sexual predator.

I guess it is because I define a sexual predator as, "...a person seen as obtaining or trying to obtain sexual contact with another person in a metaphorically "predatory" or abusive manner. Analogous to how a predator hunts down its prey, so the sexual predator is thought to "hunt" for his or her sex partners."

I respect your point, but highly disagrees on the predator thing.

A teacher, like a parent is meant to nurture, elevate, teach, and to overall prepare those under them-no pun intended-for the future. Not to seduce them.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:02 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by SquallX
I respect your point, but highly disagrees on the predator thing.

A teacher, like a parent is meant to nurture, elevate, teach, and to overall prepare those under them-no pun intended-for the future. Not to seduce them.

Take a look at the first case. He was 13. At 13, I was "all the way grown up and shaving." For all intents and purposes I was a man. A full grown man. Intellectually and physically. In other cultures, you're considered a man when you're 13 or 11.

But in America, in our absurdly puritan country where we are super scared of "sex" and try to sanitize all children from it, a 13 year old male is "just a kid" and "just a boy."

I know you remember how you were when you were 13. At 13, I was trying to seduce college girls. It was all about trying to get into the pants of any attractive girl in sight.

Take a look at the photo of the teacher: she's probably a smoke-wagon to any 13 year old.

And then read the story. Despite the fact that the news site presents a bias perspective, there's not really any "sexual predator" practices.

I just cannot view this person as a sexual predator.

Did she threaten to give him bad grades if he didn't let her give him a BJ? No?

Okay...did she stalk him? No?

Did she lavish him with gifts and ask for sexual favors in return? No?

Did she emotional abuse him into getting a BJ (such as crying that she is super insecure and thinks she's ugly)? No?

Okay...so where is the "sexual predator" practices you usually see in sexual predator cases? I don't see it. I see two sexually mature humans doing sexual things. Dude...let's get real...he blew a load in her mouth while in her car. He's horny. She's hot. Nature took its proper course.

They swapped nudes, talked sex over messages, etc. Nothing to see here. She should be banned from teaching, probably. Just can't see labeling her a 'sexual predator' as legit, though.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

And this case should be thrown out, immediately:

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/con...ault-charges-pa

It's stupid as f*ck that it went anywhere. They met at a party. He's 17. They got her on a technicality because I bet that state has an age of consent of 16 or 17.

I was dating a 25 year old when I was 17. erm

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:59 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol if anything kids have been getting softer and more immature with the generations; not more mature. Biological maturity /= social, intellectual, emotional, etc maturity.

Boys at these ages are thinking with their dick, not their heads. The teacher is a predator because they took advantage of this vulnerability.

I don't see it being much different then soliciting opiods to rehab patients.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 12:49 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh Gawd Tell me about it. I know this Little Millennial Chick who acts like it is Her God (that she dose not believe in) RIGHT to be able to dress or wear what ever she wants at her job. Apparently her boss doesn't want an Anime Cos Player working in that office.

GO FIG!?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 06:04 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Kurk
Lol if anything kids have been getting softer and more immature with the generations; not more mature. Biological maturity /= social, intellectual, emotional, etc maturity.

Boys at these ages are thinking with their dick, not their heads. The teacher is a predator because they took advantage of this vulnerability.

I don't see it being much different then soliciting opiods to rehab patients.

I agree.

A judge who holds a minor close to pre-pubes accountable because the mechanics "prove he was willing" says a lot more about the judge then anything else.

Of COURSE he was willing. That isn't the POINT. He's a KID, and the fully adult woman is RESPONSIBLE for him.

Kids love candy too. If one eats so much they go into a diabetic coma, is the teacher let off because the kid is willing?

If a kid slips and falls with scissors, is it not the adults fault?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 12:54 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Dadoodoo is just upset he never got molested by the local priest.

Kids mature at different rates, a 13 year old might be conceivable “ready” for a sexual relationship but many are not, and all are at risk of being taken advantage of. That’s why we have consent laws, and if you break those laws, tough titties. sad

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:33 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Dadoodoo is just upset he never got molested by the local priest.

Kids mature at different rates, a 13 year old might be conceivable “ready” for a sexual relationship but many are not, and all are at risk of being taken advantage of. That’s why we have consent laws, and if you break those laws, tough titties. sad

Dadooodoo is the best insult you can come up with?

Do me a favor:

-Find a hostel
-Go there
-Take a f*cking overdose of barbitutates

Thanks in advance!

(Points for those who know where that's from)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 05:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And this case should be thrown out, immediately:

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/con...ault-charges-pa

It's stupid as f*ck that it went anywhere. They met at a party. He's 17. They got her on a technicality because I bet that state has an age of consent of 16 or 17.

I was dating a 25 year old when I was 17. erm

Damn, did she know you were 17? Cuz that's awesome for you, but it makes her look super desperate.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 05:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Dadooodoo is the best insult you can come up with?

Do me a favor:

-Find a hostel
-Go there
-Take a f*cking overdose of barbitutates

Thanks in advance!

(Points for those who know where that's from)
you sound mad

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 05:45 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

you sound mad

And that is Wrong Because?

Some times getting Angry is a Good Thing.

Like it is a GOOD Thing to Get Angry when you Stand up to people doing WRONG Things.

eek!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 06:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you sound mad

No it's just a funny clip I saw. From your country. The Thick of it. Or some shit like that.

I probably don't want you to overdose on barbituates.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:37 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Damn, did she know you were 17? Cuz that's awesome for you, but it makes her look super desperate.

Not at first. Once she found out, she had obvious misgivings. But I talked her out of those. Things went very well but we lived too far apart so we just went our separate ways.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 02:27 AM
dadudemon

I still think we should get "sex licenses" because I think many 12-14 year olds are more socially mature than many adults and those immature adults have no business having sex.

"But the age number thing is 'good enough'"

I don't believe that anymore. I think we should have to get sex licenses to demonstrate sexual understanding and how relationship dynamics work.

You know, similar to my idea of wanting people to have to get a license to vote.

Last edited by dadudemon on Jun 19th, 2018 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 02:29 AM
dadudemon

Dadoodoo is just upset he never got molested by the local priest. .

The f*cK? No, I was the one molesting the priests.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 02:30 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still think we should get "sex licenses" because I think many 12-14 year olds are more socially mature than many adults and those immature adults have no business having sex.

"But the age number thing is 'good enough'"

I don't believe that anymore. I think we should have to get sex licenses to demonstrate sexual understanding and how relationship dynamics work.

You know, similar to my idea of wanting people to have to get a license to vote.

I feel 12 is too low. It just seems weird.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 02:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The f*cK? No, I was the one molesting the priests.

I was around priests and brothers a lot when I was younger. Luckily I don't recall any of them being accused of molestation. They were homophoic as f*ck though lol. That I remember. The brother that was my spanish teacher said gays should be castrated...by him.

And they poke holes in condoms they find. I mean like if you had one in your wallet and it accidentally fell out...it's what they would do.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 19th, 2018 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 02:38 PM