KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Shut up. Do not contradict the rhyme!

Oh. big grin wink

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 07:01 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

How do you conclusively prove, in a legal environment, that someone is "not informed and/or does not fully understand the complexity of sexual relations"? Age isn't a good point of reference, because past 15 years old or so, the rate at which people mature fluctuates rapidly, and there is almost no difference from year-to-year (eg. one could reasonably assume that an 18-year old is wiser than a 10-year old by a significant margin, however the difference in wisdom between an 18-year old and a 17-year old is almost non-existent).

(please log in to view the image)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 07:19 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 07:22 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Shut up. Do not contradict the rhyme!

To be fair, it did rhyme six with six...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 09:58 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If the kid didn't want it she shouldn't have wasted her own time is what I think.
You think she'd have a little better sense.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 02:52 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Another name in the past year to add to the Top 50 list, which needs to get longer - Kalee Warnick. (To be fair, she is continuing to plead Not Guilty to the charges, for now.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/..._n_3727274.html

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 04:19 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

This one, Laura Whitehurst, not only had the baby of of one 16 year old student, she got released four months into a year long prison sentence!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/..._n_4567425.html

One of her students felt no regrets at all for the affair.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...x-students.html

Last edited by roughrider on Jan 20th, 2014 at 04:30 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 04:27 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:36 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

This is the youngest boy I've heard of yet - 11 years old, and a 36 year old woman who had his baby.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/woman-3...0615-2oapu.html

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 04:56 PM
maham

Some sick form of midlife crisis or what?! messed

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 05:09 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Never heard of this film before - a 1961 exploitation melodrama about a stripper's romance with a 17 year old (but actually has a bit of critical respect.)

http://www.amazon.com/A-Cold-Wind-I...t/dp/B009H0PHES

http://scaredshiftlessinshasta.blog...-benjamins.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Cold_Wind_in_August

Attachment: acoldwindinaugust.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 05:19 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucky ****s

I wish a teacher raped me when I was a kid

I have returned

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 08:33 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 09:42 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lucky ****s

I wish a teacher raped me when I was a kid

What if she wanted to peg you though?

Didn't think of that, did'ja?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 09:48 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
What if she wanted to peg you though?

Didn't think of that, did'ja?

eek!

laughing

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 09:51 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

pegging..... good luck!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 09:53 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never met a girl who likes pegging

I have returned

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 11:34 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thats not really the point.

If the older woman did like it, you wouldn't be in a position to refuse. As an adult, she could have easily coerced you into doing it. So even if you say yes, the fact is that you're not in a position to say no. That's why its called rape.

So while mostly it was a joke, it also serves to illustrate why its still a bad thing to happen to you.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 11:40 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do I still get to have sex with her after she peggs me?

I have returned

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 11:42 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, your little boy butt was not built for such vigorous defiling and you are too sore to get it up.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 11:46 PM