KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
And a woman has zero class or shame if she's gonna smile right along with her rapist.

Maybe, or maybe a woman in that position has no choice. It's foolish to believe what you see in a photo is a true reflection of what's going on in a persons mind, and that's a regular person, never mind the kinds of fake, vacuous people that comprise Hollywood.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:02 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's true, I'm just saying if we're gonna use the look on his face...these women were awfully cozy with their supposed rapist. And these were grown ass adults who didn't know Harvey since they were 7.

And why not just say to Harvey "you raped me, yes I took hush money for it so I'm not gonna claw your eyes out at every hollywood event, but nor am I going to pose with you and be all smiles".

No fan would have been going "why'd you snub Harvey?" cuz most didn't know who this guy was until these scandals. And she wasn't so worried about her career that she took him to court lol.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If all these allegations against Harvey are true, then I would imagine that there are indeed some women who slept with him, were prepared to do it, forged a career opportunity out of it and are generally kind of 'Meh' about the whole experience. I'm also sure some of these women are among those who are accusing him, thinking 'Screw it, I'm making another name for myself off of this.' But I'm sure there are others whose skin crawls at the thought of him forcing himself on them. That kind of power corrupts and Harvey running around thinking he could stick it wherever he damn well pleases more than likely contributed towards his actions.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 03:24 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
If all these allegations against Harvey are true, then I would imagine that there are indeed some women who slept with him, were prepared to do it, forged a career opportunity out of it and are generally kind of 'Meh' about the whole experience. I'm also sure some of these women are among those who are accusing him, thinking 'Screw it, I'm making another name for myself off of this.' But I'm sure there are others whose skin crawls at the thought of him forcing himself on them. That kind of power corrupts and Harvey running around thinking he could stick it wherever he damn well pleases more than likely contributed towards his actions.

What disgusts me almost as much as his behavior is the fact that it seems most of Hollywood was aware of the kind of guy he was.

That is why it is so surreal to see all these celebrities championing MeToo. Meryl Streep called him "god". I refuse to believe Seth frickin MacFarlane heard the rumors about Harvey but Streep never did?

And since these people are supposed to be progressives, how could they have heard these rumors(probably not only one time either) and not tried to find out if there was any truth to them before working with Harvey again?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 05:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Surtur
What disgusts me almost as much as his behavior is the fact that it seems most of Hollywood was aware of the kind of guy he was.

Yes but what I find more interesting is fact that the whole world is and has long been aware of these kinds of incidents in the entertainment business, (not just about Harvey specifically.) yet most people not only turned a blind eye but probably made glib jokes about the whole thing. I'm more or less certain that I've made those remarks in my youth. You watch enough TV and movies and you can't help but spot the odd person who has almost definitely had sex with somebody to get the role, I'm talking like, unfathomably hot women who have no dialogue who walk right past the camera during an establishing shot.

I do wonder what it is that has changed really to make this an issue now when it has likely gone on since the entertainment industry began. Are we becoming more socially responsible? Is this an agenda with an ulterior motive behind it? Are we developing better as a society and therefore on the cusp of enlightenment? It could be all of those things and more

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 06:18 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

At the very least, Asia should have considered this skeleton in her closet before coming forward publicly and adding her name to the Weinstein accusations. She knew there would be dirt diggers going through everyone's personal history.

Unless, she considered this dealt with legally and in the past. Jimmy Bennett got a settlement of $380,000, but it seems he got greedy for more money, and maybe to get talked about by the pubic again. ("Jimmy Bennett? Oh yeah, he played a teenaged Captain Kirk once for J.J. Abrams"...)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 11:14 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Yes but what I find more interesting is fact that the whole world is and has long been aware of these kinds of incidents in the entertainment business, (not just about Harvey specifically.) yet most people not only turned a blind eye but probably made glib jokes about the whole thing. I'm more or less certain that I've made those remarks in my youth. You watch enough TV and movies and you can't help but spot the odd person who has almost definitely had sex with somebody to get the role, I'm talking like, unfathomably hot women who have no dialogue who walk right past the camera during an establishing shot.

I do wonder what it is that has changed really to make this an issue now when it has likely gone on since the entertainment industry began. Are we becoming more socially responsible? Is this an agenda with an ulterior motive behind it? Are we developing better as a society and therefore on the cusp of enlightenment? It could be all of those things and more

Eh...skanks banging their way to the top in Hollywood certainly wasn't a secret. But I also don't think that's controversial or even necessarily wrong. They just need to own it. Admit they didn't get to where they were based on sheer talent.

The controversy is that Hollywood seemed chalk full of rape and sexual assault and it was some open secret among them. This is definitely not something those of us outside of Hollywood were aware of...aside from the occasional joke. Most didn't even know who Harvey was. It's even worse because these people are so elitist...they act so self righteous, and yet they turned a blind eye to this for profit. And they are STILL behaving as if they are better than us lol. Still acting like babies, whining about Trump every chance they get, etc.

Think back to how many celebs threw b*tch fits over Trumps Access Hollywood tape lol. It's just amazing.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 12:09 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Maybe if Donald Trump doesn't get elected President, despite his lewd & crude background with women ("I can grab them by the pussy 'cause I'm a superstar!"), maybe the MeToo movement doesn't happen. it was like it was the last straw.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 07:03 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
Maybe if Donald Trump doesn't get elected President, despite his lewd & crude background with women ("I can grab them by the pussy 'cause I'm a superstar!"), maybe the MeToo movement doesn't happen. it was like it was the last straw.

Makes sense. I especially think people were butthurt cuz the intent of the tape was to release it in order to interfere with the election and it backfired.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 07:45 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cused-rape.html

I'm thinking she got 4-5 years cuz she's ugly and didn't say "sorry." If she was a former hot cheerleader who said "sorry about that", it would have probably been more like this:

https://nypost.com/2015/08/21/ex-ch...ng-15-year-old/

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 26th, 2018 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 09:09 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Trocity
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cused-rape.html

I'm thinking she got 4-5 years cuz she's ugly and didn't say "sorry." If she was a former hot cheerleader who said "sorry about that", it would have probably been more like this:

https://nypost.com/2015/08/21/ex-ch...ng-15-year-old/

That's at least two former NFL cheerleaders who got into younger boys; Elizabeth Garner was the first.

https://www.cinemablend.com/pop/For...y-BJ-53883.html

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 02:20 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Ewwww

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 08:33 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

And now...this former NBA cheerleader was being followed by a private investigator hired by her husband. So, who was she having a affair with?

Why, the P.I.'s teenage son, of course. stick out tongue

https://metro.co.uk/2015/09/09/man-...en-son-5383884/

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 09:50 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by roughrider
And now...this former NBA cheerleader was being followed by a private investigator hired by her husband. So, who was she having a affair with?

Why, the P.I.'s teenage son, of course. stick out tongue

https://metro.co.uk/2015/09/09/man-...en-son-5383884/

She was clearly divorcing her husband. Said she filed 2 months before the "affair" was uncovered.

Here's what really happened:

Husband is a piece of shit. She got tired of it for years. Wanted a divorce but he wouldn't allow it. So she went and got a lawyer and filed for divorce.

Then she met whoever this MAN is. He's clearly a man because he's banging her all over the place and has time for vacations. Those are the actions of a man, not a child. He's getting laid, he's attracted to her. They wanted a relationship. He's sexually mature. There's should be nothing illegal about this relationship. Stupid puritanical laws.

He's probably 16 or 17. lol, so stupid.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 10:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you get to a point where you wanna hire a PI you should probably just end the relationship lol.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 10:21 PM
super friend
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember one teacher I fancied when I was in school, she seemed to kinda like me too but she was a kinda naive blonde, young (early 20s) kinda gal.

If we had sex when I was in school and underaged, would I be in the wrong or her?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 12:07 AM
super friend is currently offline Click here to Send super friend a Private Message Find more posts by super friend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Her, obviously. She's the adult, in a position of authority, and in a position of trust.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 12:33 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
She was clearly divorcing her husband. Said she filed 2 months before the "affair" was uncovered.

Here's what really happened:

Husband is a piece of shit. She got tired of it for years. Wanted a divorce but he wouldn't allow it. So she went and got a lawyer and filed for divorce.

Then she met whoever this MAN is. He's clearly a man because he's banging her all over the place and has time for vacations. Those are the actions of a man, not a child. He's getting laid, he's attracted to her. They wanted a relationship. He's sexually mature. There's should be nothing illegal about this relationship. Stupid puritanical laws.

He's probably 16 or 17. lol, so stupid.

You can make mad money young. Plenty work better jobs then their parents could dream of, as soon as they can legally work.

Still doesn't make you mature. The laws seem fairly random, but there definitely exists a period of development between youth and adult.

More importantly, a grown woman AND a teacher should be held to a higher standard.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 12:41 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by super friend
I remember one teacher I fancied when I was in school, she seemed to kinda like me too but she was a kinda naive blonde, young (early 20s) kinda gal.

If we had sex when I was in school and underaged, would I be in the wrong or her?

Neither. It's normal to form romantic and just plain sexual relationships with people you interact with on a daily basis.

Unless you suffer from some sort of mental disabilities, there's nothing morally or ethically wrong. It's only the current society who thinks there is a "power" issue. Unless she directly or indirectly threatens (or even implies) your grades would be impacted, there's nothing wrong with it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:35 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
Her, obviously. She's the adult, in a position of authority, and in a position of trust.

A dance instructor. Definitely not in a position of authority. You attend dance studios voluntarily. You choose to go. She has no authority over him other than having dance moves that he wants to learn. He studied her a bit too closely and being a normal functioning heterosexual male, wanted to bang. Nature took its proper course.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:36 AM