KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
super friend
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I was talking about if we actually had sex, DDM. Not just me wanting to bang a teacher..... cos that's .......... pretty normal.......

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:43 AM
super friend is currently offline Click here to Send super friend a Private Message Find more posts by super friend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by super friend
Well, I was talking about if we actually had sex, DDM. Not just me wanting to bang a teacher..... cos that's .......... pretty normal.......

My apologies. It may be my American English but that's exactly what I meant when I said, "It's normal to form...sexual relationships with people you interact with on a daily basis."

Edited to emphasize what I meant.

What I mean is, it is normal to want to bang. We are humans. We are a very hypersexual species.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:47 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super friend
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
My apologies. It may be my American English but that's exactly what I meant when I said, "It's normal to form...sexual relationships with people you interact with on a daily basis."

Edited to emphasize what I meant.

What I mean is, it is normal to want to bang. We are humans. We are a very hypersexual species.
You're such a Bill Clinton.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:49 AM
super friend is currently offline Click here to Send super friend a Private Message Find more posts by super friend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I find it interesting when people try to make excuses for older women having sex with underage boys. Pretty clear case of sexism, honestly.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:57 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super friend
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
I find it interesting when people try to make excuses for older women having sex with underage boys. Pretty clear case of sexism, honestly.
Well, yeah but consider the following.......

Men are more likely to initiate and encourage sex with a minor or an older woman in power. Women, with a few exceptions, don't really force someone to have sex with them. Like, at all.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 02:12 AM
dadudemon

Men are more likely to initiate and encourage sex with a minor or an older woman in power. Women, with a few exceptions, don't really force someone to have sex with them. Like, at all.

Shhh

Don't tell him truth like this. It will shatter his world view.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 02:14 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super friend
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shhh

Yeah, it sounds like he's really young and naive. That teacher I mentioned earlier, I remember a lot of other guys my age, teenagers, oggling her and touching her as well as other young hot teachers and they just had to like put up with that.

On the flip side, there were girls who flirted with male teachers, but the point I'm making is it's usually the males who are promiscuous and every scientist agrees with this.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 02:24 AM
Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 02:33 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Shhh

That's.. a ridiculous way of looking at it. There are plenty of male pedophiles who groom the kids and don't force themselves on them like rapists. Look at the many men on the To Catch a Predator series. I think you guys have some weird skewed view where all male pedophiles abduct and brutally rape kids, and older women who are pedophiles are sweet and nice and of course the little boy or girl wants it, so it's totally fine. "Men are more likely to initiate and encourage sex with an older woman in power" lmao yes I'm sure the young male students are putting the moves on the teacher and seducing her, that's definitely how it works. wink

Shit like this is why women get less time served for the same crime committed lol.

Last edited by Trocity on Oct 23rd, 2018 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 05:52 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

or girl
hot

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 06:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super friend
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's.. a ridiculous way of looking at it. There are plenty of male pedophiles who groom the kids and don't force themselves on them like rapists. Look at the many men on the To Catch a Predator series. I think you guys have some weird skewed view where all male pedophiles abduct and brutally rape kids, and older women who are pedophiles are sweet and nice and of course the little boy or girl wants it, so it's totally fine. "Men are more likely to initiate and encourage sex with an older woman in power" lmao yes I'm sure the young male students are putting the moves on the teacher and seducing her, that's definitely how it works. wink

Shit like this is why women get less time served for the same crime committed lol.
I don't know about you, but when I was growing up a young hot teacher got hit on by practically every student. It's expected.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 11:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I don't know about you, but when I was growing up a young hot teacher got hit on by practically every student. It's expected.
You were probably rejected by your teachers too.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 12:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Notice THIS isn't an issue feminists care about lol. They don't want true equality, they just want it when they can benefit from it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 12:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah wtf, either kids are capable of consent or they aren't... unless you're saying girls can't be trusted to make their own decisions but boys can... which would strike me as a little sexist.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 12:59 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super friend
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Notice THIS isn't an issue feminists care about lol. They don't want true equality, they just want it when they can benefit from it.
It's not an issue, though. Women get less time because they literally do less damage.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 12:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not an issue, though. Women get less time because they literally do less damage.

Even for the exact same crime they get less time than a man lol.

If the crime isn't as damaging as a crime a man committed then of course she should be given less time. If it's exactly the same? She shouldn't get less time.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:10 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah wtf, either kids are capable of consent or they aren't... unless you're saying girls can't be trusted to make their own decisions but boys can... which would strike me as a little sexist.

This is common logic used. If a male teacher bangs a female student...she's the victim, he took advantage of her. A female teacher bangs a male student? It's okay, the kid must have loved it, etc.

It suggests women are just so fragile they can't control themselves.

This is kinda what the MeToo era has given us. No longer can we expect women to just remove themselves from bad situations. For example: if you don't wanna blow Anziz Ansari then don't blow him. He's not the frickin Godfather, nothing will happen if you don't.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:11 PM
super friend
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
This is common logic used. If a male teacher bangs a female student...she's the victim, he took advantage of her. A female teacher bangs a male student? It's okay, the kid must have loved it, etc.

It suggests women are just so fragile they can't control themselves.

This is kinda what the MeToo era has given us. No longer can we expect women to just remove themselves from bad situations.
yes

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harvey Weinstein is the king of the universe and has total control over all reality. It's why no actress could ever be expected to tell him no.

Plus that forcefield technology he used to trap women in his hotel room...when is he gonna share that with the rest of the world?

Does Harvey not realize the forcefield would come in handy at the border?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:14 PM