KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor

Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
I thought the ending sucked TBH. The final two bosses were jokes and I have very little clue what actually happened.

Seemed to me they were rushed and forced to pretty much just throw together an ending.

True, I am just hoping all our questions are answered via DLC.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 10:35 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Ending sucked indeed.
Hope they make it up with the Celebrimbor vs Sauron dlc.

It would be cool if somehow we could play as Sauron.

Also I wanna ride a fell beast.stick out tongue

Been phucking around with Test of power achieved a global 12th place on psn leader boards.cool

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Oct 9th, 2014 at 07:48 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 07:46 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Estacado
Ending sucked indeed.
Hope they make it up with the Celebrimbor vs Sauron dlc.

It would be cool if somehow we could play as Sauron.

Also I wanna ride a fell beast.stick out tongue

Been phucking around with Test of power achieved a global 12th place on psn leader boards.cool

Yeah I am looking forward to it. I mean we may be getting some awesome powers as we may possibly get to use the One Ring.

And we may have all new Elf like magic to play with.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 11:08 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Yeah I am looking forward to it. I mean we may be getting some awesome powers as we may possibly get to use the One Ring.

And we may have all new Elf like magic to play with.

Some new challenges and mountable beasts would be great.
Few new skins and runes.
They need to update the whole brand thing some of the captains are badass during fights when I turn them to my side they act retarded.
They just stand there wont attack...etc..

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2014 07:59 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Some new challenges and mountable beasts would be great.
Few new skins and runes.
They need to update the whole brand thing some of the captains are badass during fights when I turn them to my side they act retarded.
They just stand there wont attack...etc..

A bit off topic from current discussion but when I found out the Wraith was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Celebrimbor, I was thinking it might be someone like Feanor up until we saw Celebrimbor crafting the rings. Made an interesting choice.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2014 05:38 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Photo mode for more fun...

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 08:42 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 01:10 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Free dlc...
https://www.facebook.com/ShadowofMo...e=1&theater

I made a sig of the Black Hand when I heard news from you. Quality is bad because for some reason even though the images were high res it didn't come out to well when I compressed it.

(please log in to view the image)

Can't wait to play as him.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Oct 21st, 2014 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 07:54 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Just tried the new Skin and runes. They were really cool. It's awesome to play as the Black Hand. Think his armour is a bit too bright but that's just being really picky.

That photo isn't working for me for some reason though.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 09:57 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I want to like the game, I really do... But the paper-thin story is REALLY starting to grate. I'm hoping it gets better.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 11:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by -Pr-
I want to like the game, I really do... But the paper-thin story is REALLY starting to grate. I'm hoping it gets better.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah it did leave itself on a bit of a cliffhanger. For me the Black Hand was the one I wanted to fight the most. He was the most interesting of the 3 to me and it seemed annoying how it ended.

The DLC at least for a brief time gives me some enjoyment.

We are getting that new DLC called Bright Lord soon. Looking forward to that.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 12:20 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

For me, this game isn't fun because of the story. It's the gameplay mechanics and the excellent Nemesis system. Killing and branding captains is a pretty cool new experience that the story doesn't bother me.

I feel the same way regarding Assassins Creed games.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 12:31 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yup.
Story is shallow.....the flashbacks are pretty cool.
Game is great because its fun to play and you feel like a badass whoopin on 40+ uruks without much difficulty.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 12:45 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I also like the area design. I think it's just the right amount of size for this type of game. It's large but not too overwhelming. You can run from one end to the other in pretty good time. As well, the collection system is pretty good as well. There isn't a huge amount of collection items but there is some reason to do so and it allows you to upgrade your character.

Overall, it's pretty good game. Much better than expected and hopefully Ubisoft takes some ideas from it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 12:51 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Dont forget the mounting.
Charging into a stronghold while riding a graug is pretty awesome.
Also it was fun getting all the epic runes some of them are really useful.

Unity should be pretty dope though with all the rpg stuff.(armor ,skills,weapons)

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 12:57 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Unity as well.

I just think they could use some editing in how the add gameplay mechanics. Make the side objectives useful and I'm game.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 02:58 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Just DL Black Hand.
Been awhile since I played but to me it seems like his different than Talion's.
I might be wrong though.

Noticed that I already had the dlc runes unlocked since i have all of them.stick out tongue

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 08:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah it did leave itself on a bit of a cliffhanger. For me the Black Hand was the one I wanted to fight the most. He was the most interesting of the 3 to me and it seemed annoying how it ended.

The DLC at least for a brief time gives me some enjoyment.

We are getting that new DLC called Bright Lord soon. Looking forward to that.

I've gotten a bit further, and I'm liking it more.

Once you unlock certain "mission locked" abilities, it really opens up, and I've been having a lot of fun playing with the world, seeing how affecting certain things will cause things to happen between orks.

the game has that thing I love, that whole arkham/assassin's creed type thing where you stay hidden and completely mess with the enemy and cause mayhem, turning their surroundings against them.

the game isn't disappointing, but at the same time, I was hoping some things (like the nemesis system) would have more to them. still a pretty good game either way.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 01:57 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Now it's time for you to write a review and give it a 5!

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 02:03 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Now it's time for you to write a review and give it a 5!

laughing out loud

I still haven't had the chance to finish the Mass Effect 3 one.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 02:05 AM