KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor

Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Captain Commander

DLC is available booyah!!!

Bankai, Katen Kyōkotsu Karamatsu Shinjuu.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:50 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Completed the DLC took me about 2 hours to do so still missing 2 trophies.

DLC includes:
1 skin
Lord Of The Hunt "menu" separate from story mode a new test mode(have to kill 5 warchieves 20 captains and the new beast)

There are about 10 story missions (of these are warchief ones)10 journal collectibles,about 5 challenges which reward you with a caragoth mount special it sets your beast on fire and anyone nearby it gets ignited.

You also get 5 new epic runes but you cant use the ones from the story mode except for the DLC ones like power of shadow.
These are mount based like draining the beast wont use their health.

Wretched Graug has no meele attacks it has an areal poison vomit and a projectile which is used instead of the bow.It also regenerates health really fast after consuming an enemy.Now there are also graug bait scattered around which are hanging from ceilings kinda like the other bait but they are smaller.

The caragath has stealth attack both from behid and above and the movement is silent as well if you hold r2.
It has elf swiftness as well when using it time slows for a few seconds.

You can also find many ghoul bait on the grounds after a certain point you can brand them by using wraith burn.Its pretty difficult since you have to build up the meter to 5 for the special and most of them are 1 hit kills.You can also use them to take down graugs after stunning them with a double headshot.

The new bosses are pretty fun to play but they arent that much different except for the mounts.

Its a dlc worth the price Imo.

smile

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 08:40 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
For PS4.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Wins GOTY title from Gamespot.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mi...-/1100-6423918/

Anyways test of wild trophy is a pain in the ass.
Gonna make some go apeshit for sure.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 07:50 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm surprised. I liked it a lot but I don't think its game of the year.

But GameSpot always has strange tiles for game of the year. Oh well, good for Monolith. One of my favourite developers. Hopefully they make a new FPS....maybe No One Lives Forever 3???

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 01:35 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Old Post Jan 4th, 2015 05:03 PM
Estacado
Captain Commander

Bright Lord dlc...
Seems like they changed a lot of the gameplay elements.(tougher orcs ,warchieves go up.to lvl 25 runes go up to lvl 30,new powers and more.)
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sh...o/1100-6425383/

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 07:27 PM
ares834
Grand Moff

Holy f**** that sounds badass.

--- You May Fire When Ready ---

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 08:49 PM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Damn... Even for shifting the lore around, that sounds awesome.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 01:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
Morningrise

Looks like there will be a bit more innovation needed tactics wise what with how the war chiefs are harder to kill. Looks really promising. It'll be cool to play as Celebrimbor.

"Your face was, like the photograph, painted white
We did not speak very often about it
What does it matter now?"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 01:52 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Trophies.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 12:54 PM
Estacado
Captain Commander

Dlc is out!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 10:30 PM
One_Angry_Scot
Morningrise

Well Celebrimbor is a beast for sure. I need to make a sig for him.

I love the ability to call 5 orcs to help. And I have my epic runes with me to fight against tougher units. And loving the One Rings abilities.

"Your face was, like the photograph, painted white
We did not speak very often about it
What does it matter now?"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 05:37 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834
Grand Moff

The DLC was pretty subpar. I was disappointed.

--- You May Fire When Ready ---

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:21 AM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Heads up to anyone who has this. They added the nemesis forge for you to import your top nemesis and follower to the new game. You do still need to own the game to do this though. If you have separate save files, you'll be able to take over both.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 03:18 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote