KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor

Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

First 25 minutes..watch it fast cause WB is deleting them...

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 12:29 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

All powers/abilities both ranger and wraith..think Im gonna max out before getting into the story missions...stick out tongue

http://www.ign.com/wikis/middle-ear...ordor/Abilities

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Sep 29th, 2014 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 02:21 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

I've heard something about character creation but I'm not how that would work, considering there's a set protagonist.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:16 PM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Game installing to the xbone right now.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:30 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Enjoy it!

Local shop just called my ps4 copy will arrive on Thursday.

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:48 PM
ares834

Played it a few hours last night. Game is an absolute blast. The nemesis system is great. There was one Orc who was virtually unkillable as he was immune to almost everything worse yet he could one shot me and he was incredibly fast so if I did somehow burn him (he was afraid of fires) he would almost always escape. Took me over two hours to finally kill him...

Also there was one orc whos had the title the "brain damaged". Instead of taunting me he just gave this crazy ass scream and then a stupid grin split his face. It was hilarious.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 05:14 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Did any of you guys got the pre order test of power challenge?
How big it is gb wise?

I didnt pre order but Dark Ranger package is the only 1 available in the stores fortunetly...

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 06:48 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Bought it today and the pre-order was also part of the package even though I didn't pre-order it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 06:59 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Bought it today and the pre-order was also part of the package even though I didn't pre-order it.

Dark Ranger dlc?
If yes....
Could you let me know how big is Test Of Power gb wise?

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 07:12 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Estacado
Did any of you guys got the pre order test of power challenge?
How big it is gb wise?

I didnt pre order but Dark Ranger package is the only 1 available in the stores fortunetly...

I have it but haven't tried it yet. What ie played is amazing though!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 07:30 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I have it but haven't tried it yet. What ie played is amazing though!

Checked it's only 9,5mb.
Im glad cause my net connection pretty meh...

Dark Ranger looks pretty sweet as well.

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 07:45 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Been hearing a lot of good things about this game, and now I also hear that the Nemesis system will be nerfed for the current-gen versions. If this is true then we might very well have the first game that could make me consider getting a next-gen console...

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:29 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The Nemesis system is pretty damn sweet. Finding out information about one of the captains, or have 3 captains show up when your fighting some common orcs is pretty damn cool.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 12:41 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Also, I've played about 2-3 hours of it. Just walking around and killing orks and getting a feel for the mechanics.

I like how the game has about 20 story missions plus sidequests and stuff. I'm finding some open world games are so big that it's filled with the useless shit but I'm getting a feeling that this game will not have that. I've already killed a few captains (easy ones) and have killed 2 power 10 captains by accident. I guess they were killed by this huge beast when I was running away from it. hahaha.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 01:46 PM
Arachnid1

This game has been badass so far.

I wish there was a difficulty option though. I haven't touched the main game, or upgraded my characters health, but I've been slaughtering captains left and right. Saurons running out lol.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 02:22 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, once you get the hang of it, that's pretty much the case.

But I have been killed a few times from the elite captains but only because there is like a thousand guys attacking me.

I had an annoying thing happen to me in this game. The sword mission where you have to kill the trainers took me about 30 minutes because I was fighting a bunch of them but enemies kept on respawning near me and joining the fight. I wonder why the developers put a respawn point right beside "proving grounds" that you need to visit to beat the mission.

Overall, at first I wasn't totally in it but after about 5 hours, it's pretty damn sweet. I'm hoping the side missions have some sort of payoff aside from XP/cash.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 03:26 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Read that doing all weapon side missions gives each of them.some kind of super upgrade.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 06:07 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Hmm, I guess I will see.

They are pretty fun though but the sword missions are quite hard compared to the other two.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:34 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Thinking about DLing my game for my pc.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Smasandian
Hmm, I guess I will see.

They are pretty fun though but the sword missions are quite hard compared to the other two.

Cant find the article but those upgrades are pretty uber.
Like for sword you'll get infinite executions for 15 seconds.
For bow you have infinite arrows for 15 seconds.

Suppose its meter based like fill it up then activate it.

My bad they can be purchased without beatig the legend missions....

http://www.ign.com/wikis/middle-ear...rdor/Attributes

WEAPON POWERS
Storm of Urfael
Flame of Azkar
Shadow of Acharn

Weapon Powers are incredibly powerful attack modes that can be purchased for Mirian points - Talion dones NOT have to complete the Legend missions for each weapon before unlocking the various weapon powers. Once unlocked. you can see the charge meter for the weapons near the bottom left of the screen. Urfael's charge meter will be shown regularly, while Azkar's charge meter will be shown while your bow is drawn, and Acharn's charge meter is shown when sneaking.

Storm of Urafel: Charged with melee kills. Allows Talion to perform unlimited executions for 20 seconds. Can be extended by 10 seconds with the Ruination weapon rune.
Flame of Azkar: Charged with ranged kills. Allows Talion 15 seconds of unlimited Elf-shot, Focus and Fire Arros. Can be extended by 10 seconds with the Wrath of the Eldar weapon rune.
Shadow of Acharn: Charged with stealth kills. Allows Talion to become invisible for 20 seconds, enabling unlimited stealth kills. Can be recharged faster with the Oathbreaker weapon rune.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 01:54 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:50 PM