KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Killer bugs, swarm of insects

Killer bugs, swarm of insects
Started by: Funtastic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funtastic

Killer bugs, swarm of insects

Hello, A film that has been bugging me for some time is a film about killer bugs/insects - excuse the pun. I cannot remember what the swarm of insect is, it could be spiders, ants, bees, flies, cockroaches etc. I think it is an oldish film, located in a warm climate country, and the only scene I can remember is that of a swarm of black bugs in the thousands come crawling over the hills toward a barn. I think the scene is near the end of the film where a young/teen couple are trapped in a barn, the girl is up high and I think the boy sacrifices himself for her protection, the swarm covers the whole of his body and eats him to the bone in a matter of seconds/minutes and then they move on.

A second film is about either a vampire, zombie, or alien apocalypse film where some people are trapped in a super market/grocery store, I can't remember much about this film either, other than there is a kid that may get 'turned', and also a man that is bitten/infected and slyly hides it from everyone else because he would be killed. I can tell you that the film is not the mist, or dawn of the dead. Similar to the mist though.

Thanks

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 09:04 PM
Funtastic is currently offline Click here to Send Funtastic a Private Message Find more posts by Funtastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRouge
I like Asians...

1. film I think it's call Creepy Crawlers if not mistaken, been about 12 years since I've seen the film.

2. were there a group of people in there? Reminds me of 30 days of Night.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2014 07:49 AM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MummyRuby
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds Familar

Let Me Think

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 03:26 PM
MummyRuby is currently offline Click here to Send MummyRuby a Private Message Find more posts by MummyRuby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote