KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)

Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)
Started by: DrDeadpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was a great Superman and this is coming from someone who hates the idea of Superman.

Reeves said that?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:15 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Character side. I don't think Cavill did a good job though. He didn't even touch Christopher's performance.

True. He is a relatively new actor though. And I imagine that's a lot of pressure on a young guy. I mean, with superfanboys sending you hate mail and whatnot lol

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:16 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Reeves said that?
No, I am saying that.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
True. He is a relatively new actor though. And I imagine that's a lot of pressure on a young guy. I mean, with superfanboys sending you hate mail and whatnot lol

Its kind of a big weight to wear the S, lots of things to live up too. He has to forge his own destiny as Superman or the Man of Steel, how ever you see him.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:17 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Reeves said that?

No quan is saying reeves was a great supes and that he dislikes superman. I agree with him though I think Reeves had more experience as an actor in general than cavill has.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:18 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I like to think I'm a brave man. I would not, could not handle the public spotlight like that though. Its just not for some people.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:20 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No quan is saying reeves was a great supes and that he dislikes superman. I agree with him though I think Reeves had more experience as an actor in general than cavill has.

Cavil had a TV series under his belt and a main role as Thesus before taking on the suit though, not bad.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:26 AM
God Cloth Seiya

TBH superman is not really all that nowadays. However when superman was created he was literally the most popular thing for decades, but I guess that what happens when your the first superhero ever created.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:29 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

How the **** do they even touch Superman?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:31 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Based
How the **** do they even touch Superman?
By punching him.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

They are not fast enough.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:36 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
They are not fast enough.
Based on ?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:38 AM
ShadowFyre

Yes, they are outclassed in speed. But nurse has the reaction feats to show that when Supes does get close he can tag or grab supes. And when that happens, all he has to do is not let go. Hulk or nurse can replicate the neck snap.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:45 AM
ShadowFyre

Damnit phone. You and your ****kng nurse fetish.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:46 AM
Psychotron

Based on ?

The movies. Watch them.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 09:22 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Nemebro...

First vid, he scream out in pain when shot by the plain. The big guy screams as well. To my knowledge, people make the pain noise when they are hurt.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Mar 28th, 2014 at 03:58 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

hulk was getting taken down by like 8 of those weak as aliens in a couple shots.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 04:20 PM
Psychotron

Superman was standing his ground later while getting shot at. It's just that at first he didn't know what his durability was like.

Hulk had to cover up, so he was definitely getting hurt.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 04:23 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Psychotron
Superman was standing his ground later while getting shot at. It's just that at first he didn't know what his durability was like.

Hulk had to cover up, so he was definitely getting hurt.

The second vid when Superman is shot by the hellicopter, he screams out again and the bullet even push his head back. The bullet from the jets in the first vid made him ram into a building. The regular gunfire did nothing though.

Hulk ran through a load of bullets.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 05:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
hulk was getting taken down by like 8 of those weak as aliens in a couple shots.

Lol...he didn't get taken down and those alien shots>>>>bullets. It was messing Ironman up (and his suit has withstood bullets). Then Hulk was being spam blast whereas Superman got hit once and screamed out in pain...even made him ram into a building.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 05:54 PM